Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A shocking lesson

After his apprentice had got a lightsaber, it was time for Necrin to really begin his training of [member="Demitry Draskovits"]. There were many things for him to be learned, both in physical fighting and in the force, knowledge and history. But Necrin had to start somewhere. So now he had summoned his apprentice to Antecedent, to his private training facility, where the beginning of the training would unfold.

Necrin sat inside waiting for Demitry's arrival. The lesson he would teach today could be one of the most important, and could save his life many times. And it was also Necrin's speciality. The force lightning. It was a powerful offensive forca ability, one that took time to learn. He didn't expect Demitry to suceed on his first try. But this was also the offensive force ability Necrin thought most vital to learn for a fighter, which is why he would teach it so early. If one could learn the basics of it, it would come more naturally in fights later, where it would be honed and improved. That is the way he learned it himself. Hopefully, it would go so well now as it went then.

The training facility was built with the potentioal to be used for training of everything. Lightsaber fighting, stealth, destrictive force abilities, sensing. Everything. One could hone many skills there, and master them after some time. Much of their training would take place here, when it did not happen in the field or battle. So now, it was only for Necrin to wait for the arrival of his apprentice.

Demitry arrived quite early, quite proudly showing off the lightsaber on his waste now. "Alright, master?" He grinned, dipping his head respectfully as he sat down in-front of his master. He looked around the training room, clearly impressed by the room. He was looking forward to training, and this was quite obvious as well. He placed his lightsaber besides him on the floor, clearing his mind from his thoughts before entering here, intent on learning as quick as possible. "What is it you'll be showing me first, master?"

[member="Darth Necrin"]

Demitry was eager to learn, and it seemed he wanted to do it fast. This would be a goodlesson for him to learn patience. One could not always jump headfirst into Things, and expect it to work out. Necrin rose from his seat, and placed himself about 10 meters from a training dummy. Then he raised his hand and pointed it forward, and shot Lightning towards it, severly burning it. "This will be today's lesson. I'm sure you know about it. Today you will learn how to use it." But it was a hard technique to learn, and would take time. To use it, one would have to manipulate the force around ones hand, creating Lightning sparks, and be able to unleash it towards a target. But when one did master it, it would be a big addition to ones arsenal. It was of the strongest abilities one could do fast and alone, and defending against a powerful blast was hard. "Come over here. The first you have to do, is muster the force in Your hands. And when you do, manipulate it, bring it under Your Complete will. And create a Lightning spark in it." He walked to the side, to observe and feel if he did it right.

[member="Demitry Draskovits"]

Demitry nodded, moving to the spot where Darth Necrin had been previously. He had recently mastered drawing the force towards him, but manipulating it was another matter. He could draw in all the force he wanted, but turning it into lightning? He was confused by this, and it was evident. "Uh..." He held his hand out, beginning to draw vast amounts of the force into the palm of his hand. He focused deeply on the force on his hand, trying as hard as he could to manipulate it. He manged to make a few weak sparks of electricity on his hand. "Damn..." He concentrated more, taking his time with this. It was a task that would definitely take time, but he was more than determined to master it. He sighed, releasing his grasp on the force. He then drew it all back in, managing to turn more and more into lightning every time he did this. He arched his hand back once he had enough for a small bolt, trying to literally throw it. Obviously he failed, frowning. "I may need help."

[member="Darth Necrin"]

It was not disapointment Necrin felt while watching Demitry fail at the lesson, nor was it pity. He knew his apprentice wasn't trained much in the force, and this was a hard technique to learn. But it would be worth it for him. There were some small sparks that could be seen in his hands, but nothing big that would ever make real lightning. It was a start.

When Demitry flung his hand forward, it almost made Necrin laugh. It could help visualise that you used force lightning, thus making it somewhat easier. But it was a bad habit, one it was hard to get out of. But what came after was saddening: a statement for the need of help. Sith rarely asked for help. But at least Demitry knew his boundries. Necrin stepped towards him, and held a hand out to the side. When he stood right in front of him, he sent a ripple through the force while he summoned up for the lightning, so Demitry could feel him he should do it. Then he sent the attack at the same dummy he had used before. "There" he said. It was probably not enough to make him learn it instantly, but it would help. He took a step back. And when he did, he remembered a strategy that could work. But he would wait and see how his Apprentice did some more before utilizing it.

Demitys eyes widened when he felt what his master did. "Huh... I've been doing that a bit wrong. I should do it in more of a surge.." He said to no one in particular. He raised his hand up, drawing in the force. He continued to do this for longer than before, drawing in a little too much if anything, but he wanted excess. His brow furrowed as he concentrated on his hand fully, sending a surge through it. His hand almost light up, electricity crackling through his hand but it disappeared almost immediately. "Hmmph.." He continued to try this, sometimes failing entirely, other times he'd manage to maintain it for longer periods of time. He was definitely a quick learner, but he also developed bad habits quickly. He kept trying to throw his electricity, and, obviously, he kept failing. "Why isn't it going far, master?"

[member="Darth Necrin"]

It went better now, but it was still far from lightning. Well, it seemed like it was time for the new plan. Make him angry, especially at Necrin. Anger fed the dark side of the force, and could help bring fourth force abilities. It would not make Demitry learn it, but it could make him try to lash out force lightning at Necrin, and that could work. Necrin looked sternly at his Apprentice, nearly angry. "It is not working because you lack any talent in the force. You are pathetic. If you keep going like this, you will die as an Apprentice!" He turned around and walked a few steps away. "Do it again. And try to embarras yourself this time." He remained standing With his back turned to Demitry. This would probably not make him angry enough, but it had to sound and seem Natural. But it would probably require physical harm to make him angry enough to attack his own master.

Demitry had been on edge for a while, getting very close to lashing out many times. He whirled around, his eyes glowing a luminous yellow. He was clearly annoyed, and Darth Necrin's strategy was working. Electricity crackled around his hand, operating on sheer instinct and anger at this point. He raised his hand up, breathing heavily, aiming straight at Necrin for a moment. He'd then point it to the wall to his left, more electricity growing around his hand. He'd flick his palm, violently shooting a stream of electricity towards the wall, he was surprisingly successful with this. Angering Demitry seemed to be a dice roll, it definitely help with teaching him, but it could also provoke him into attacking Necrin. "Don't do that, master." He said the last work in an almost mocking manner, his eyes dimming, but still maintaining a slight orange colouring in the iris. He breathed deeply, once again trying to replicate what he did. It was far better than anything he managed before, but it wasn't as good as when he was angered.

[member="Darth Necrin"]

His strategy had worked, and Demitry managed to form the Lightning. Unfortunatly, he had aimed it at the wall instead of him. It was easier to unleash ones anger towards someone, especially the one you are angry at. Necrin turned his head to look at it when demitry spoke, but turned it back again. This was a piece of the Power one could get as a full sith lord. But it seemed he was afraid, either of hurting his master, or of the consequences. But he was on good way. When he turned his head to look away from his Apprentice, Necrin gave a grunt, which signalled he was not impressed. "Weak," was the only thing he said, hoping it would throw Demitry over the edge and outright attack him. From what he had seen, the chances were good.

Demitrys eyes turned back to the luminous colour they were, possibly even brighter than before. His hand was immediately coated in lightning, which seemed to crackle and dance around his fingers. "Weak?" He said coldly, sounding beyond angry. In fact, he sounded strangely calm. "But master, it was almost perfect... See." He added the last word with a sneer, flicking his palm towards his master. Electricity leapt from his hand, flying towards [member="Darth Necrin"] at impressive speeds. "How is this, master? Is this weak?" He sad master almost sarcastically, sending another pulse through his hands, a greater amount of lightning leaving his hand.

This was what Necrin had been waiting on, for his apprentice to unleash his anger. The attack he managed now was far stronger than when he had aimed it at the wall. Before the attack hit him, Necrin turned around and caught the lightning in his own palm, absorbing the power. A cruel and pleased smile had formed on his lips. "No, this is what I was waiting for," he said while absorbing the Lightning. Then he unleashed the Power he had absorbed, making a shockwave across the room. He walked over to Demitry. "This is what I wanted you to do. Get a feel on how to do it powerfully." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "To use force Lightning properlly, you have to want to hurt what you aim at. You have to be angry. Now, continue practicing on that dummy." There was approval in his voice when he said this. And when done speaking, he walked to the side to give Demitry room to Train more.

Demitry took a deep breath, nodding, as he turned to face the dummies. He realised [member="Darth Necrin"] wasn't an idiot, annoying him was the idea. It was smart, sure, but Demitry was clearly worried he'd get into trouble. The orange in his eyes faded fully, as he raised his hand. "It ain't a throw, it's a.." His hand light up with electricity, as he focused on the dummy. He flicked his palm out, sending out a stream of electricity. "I want to do that... Shockwave thing." He said, idly continuing to fry the dummies. He was quick learner, and after having done it so successfully that one time, he was improving very quickly now he had the fundamentals. He turned to another dummy. "Lets see how long i can keep it going.." He muttered to no one in particular, sending out a torrent once again. He collapsed way shorter than he shoulder of, breathing deeply. "Should of caught my breath.. But I reckon I'm ready to move on, well, that is as soon as i can breathe."

[member="Demitry Draskovits"] was improving fast. He had now learned to shot the Lightning, though his Power Level still needed improving. But that would come With time. The main part of this training was to learn him how to shoot the Lightning, so he could improve it later on. But it seemed he was overdoing it a little, as he soon needed to take a break and Catch his breath. Necrin came over to him. "Well done, Apprentice." the way he said it could be heard as menacing, but he was honest when he said it. Demitry managed to keep it up for some time, and force Lightning was exhausting. But now there was another thing to take into consideration. Him wanting to learn the, as he called it, shockwave thing. It was more Advanced, and one needed to know him to absorb force Power. Few Apprentices managed to absorb force Lightning, and even fewer could turn that absorbed Power to a weapon. "The shockwave is too hard. And you're already exhausted. Another time. Now, pick up Your lightsaber. Fight me." And With that, Necrin ignited his own lightsaber, and pointed it at Demitry.

Demitry nodded, shrugging off his coat. He removed his lightsaber from his belt, rolling his neck and cracking his knuckles before eventually igniting his own blade. Initially he held it lazily by his side with one side, his eyes scanning [member="Darth Necrin"]'s stance, assuming he was in one, and settled into one of his own after a moment. His stance matched no form, and he was going off pure instinct. "Is the force allowed?" He asked before lunging forward at an expressive speed, slashing his blade woards the shoulder of Necrins dominant hand.

"Of course the force is allowed." The force was always allowed. How else were one supposed to be prepared for fights against other force users. And the only way for sith to not use the force would be to cut themselves off from it. The force was always With them, and they used it unconsciously all the time. Necrin leant to the side and dogded Demitry's slash. He was starting fast, aggresive. If coordinated correctly, it could end a fight before it had started. But it could also end in disaster. As Demitry missed the slash, Necrin used his left hand to push him, using the speed Demitry already had got from his attack. He turned to face his Apprentice, but remained still. Waiting for the next attack, and standing With his guard open.

A small smirk crept onto Demitrys lips when he was pushed, using the momentum to sprint past his master. He pointed his hand back towards the area he assumed that Darth Necrins legs were. He crept out with the force, slowing going to get a firm grasp on his legs before pulling his own hand up suddenly, closing his fist. Necrin, unless he moved or resisted, would suddenly feel his legs being lifted up and dragged towards Demitry. Demitry turned after doing so, swirling his lightsaber in his left hand. "I ain't good with my lightsaber, I need to learn a form." He muttered idly, settling back into a stance.

[member="Darth Necrin"]

Necrin felt the grasp Demitry was trying to get on his leg through the force. It was definetly inovative, and noramlly unexpected. But in a normal fight, it would probably have taken too much time, which the enemy would use ot attack and possibly kill him. But Necrin wanted to see how this continued, and only resisted slightly. He felt his leg trying to be lifted up, but he resisted that, but let himself be dragged in his apprentices direction. When Demitry swung his lightsaber at him, he held his own up to defend against the blow. Then he jumped a bit back, entering the stance of form V. "Then maybe it's time you learnt one." He deactivated his lightsaber, and stood normal. "This lesson is over. Continue to practice force Lightning. I will summon you when the next lesson will begin, that one focusing on lightsaber combat and the different forms."

Demitry deactivated his lightsaber with a sigh, strapping it to his waste. "Teach me one then." He cracked his knuckles and rolled his shoulders before raising his hand once more. He quickly shot out electricity towards the dummy, grinning. "I do enjoy this now though." He continued to send pulses through his hand with the force, trying to maintain this stream for as long as possible. He was getting longer everytime, but growing more tired. "I'm ready.. Teach me now, please."

Demitry was eager to learn. But also impatient. A sith needed patience to know when to act, and when it would be foolish to act. This was not a very important situation where patience was vital, but it was still not time. "You shall be taught when I summon you. But rest assured, it will be soon." He could see that his Apprentice was tired, and wouldn't last long in the teaching of a lightsaber form now. Neither would what was taught be remembered when he learned it while tired. So it was best to wait. And this next lesson would also not be in this training academy, not on Anticedent. It would be on another planet, not in a building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom