Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Shallow Hole

The palace was quiet, under repair after the fight Colt may or may not of held in a corridor. A thud rung out throughout the room, Colt himself stepping into the room, the main throne room of Lord Mythos. A memorial had been held for the man by the Atrisians because of his skill as a leader. That was days ago, it had been quiet since.

The throne was empty, Colt was alone without a master to follow, but he was the knight. Although the title wasn't recognized, he knew full well that he deserved the rank. He was stronger than his master, he would do what his former master couldn't. He deserved the throne, although he left it well alone, that was his masters for if the man ever returned.

He wouldn't.

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon Taronyu slugged through the Dagobah swamp, following the scent of what he hoped was something edible. He reached the edge of a small pond and tasted the air again, making sure he was on the right track. His senses confirmed he was closing in. Now, he turned to his eyes and ears, scanning the surrounding swamp. He finally spotted his prey, a small rodent-like creature, at the edge of the pond to his right. Crouching down, Txon began to stalk the animal. He moved silently until he was in range, then leaped. The creature's screams died with a flash of fangs.

Txon settled down to his meal, not bothering to make a fire to cook it. He was not even sure if he could have made a fire if he wanted to. As he ate, he thought about his newfound power. He had practiced as he'd travelled, searching for a way off this world, and had managed to graduate from pebbles to larger rocks. He was gaining strength with his Blessing, but still he sought more. He thirsted for the knowledge the hermit woman had told him of. Soon, he would find it.

Txon finished his meal and, noticing the lack of light, decided it was high time that he got some rest. He settled down in the crook of a tree and was soon fast asleep. He dreamed of pain. In the dream, he was trapped, the thing all Anatasi feared. He could feel himself bound, and strained but could not break free. With a cry that echoed through his mind, he screamed for help. Little did he know that his cry had caused tremors in far more than his mind.

He blinked, something... something was off in the force. A million cries for help, a force user talking in the force, a cry for help. The feeling was strong, a strong force user unknown. Colt stopped in his tracks, extending his own reach in the force. Degobah, the presence was on Degobah. He shrugged, looking at a small guard lightly.

"I want a shuttle ready for my leave. Lord Mythos requests it"

Mythos was gone, but his name would live on through Colt, using it to demand certain things easy enough. The guard run off, returning two minutes later and directing the Sith to the shuttle. He would board the ramp quickly, directions being given to the pilot. Atrisia was still loyal to Lord Mythos and anyone loyal to him, it was that simple.

The ship lurched lightly, en-route to the disturbance. En-route to Degobah.

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon snapped awake in a cold sweat, breathing hard. His eyes were wide, the purple irises minuscule in comparison to the drastically dilated pupils. Txon sat in stunned silence for several minutes before he finally calmed himself down. Trying to get his mind off of it, he turned to teh tree behind him and began sharpening his claws on it.

Seven Hours Later
A dull thud announced that the shuttle had landed, a splat from under the ship announced that the ship had landed in a swamp somewhere. The feeling was close, near enough right on top of him, and he thought of that as he strolled from the shuttle and down into the swamp. He began to walk in the general direction of the feeling, trusting in the force to tell him where he was. He smiled to himself under his hood.

The tree in front of him said it all, the man he was after was here. He grabbed a low branch on the tree, using it to push himself up, a jump powered by the force. He landed behind his target, and he stood there for a moment, smiling. He felt the anger and hatred circling through the man in the force.

He tapped his shoulder, and waited.

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Toon heard the sound of something land behind him, and instantly all his instincts said Threat. Responding with lightning speed, Txon whipped around to strike at his opponent's face while simultaneously back flipping away to get some distance. He crouched down, fangs bared and claws ready, and hissed at his opponent.

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Colt remained silent, allowing the claws to strike his face. He crossed his arms, the pain shooting, but bearable. The man did the right thing, Sith at heart. He attacked the threat and got some distance to keep himself alive, the best technique when engaged in a fight. Colt studied the males fighting stance lightly, stepping forward. It was a weak stance, untrained and incapable of doing any serious damage. Colt studied the man himself for a moment, smiling.

"I could kill you easily. I have power beyond your wildest dreams. If I wanted you dead, you would be dead right now don't worry about that." His words like daggers, he continued. "I felt your dream, you are powerful but you do not see it. I have the power beyond the dreams of men. That power can make a male like you.... Strong"

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon did not back down. He stayed in his stance as the man spoke in the same strange language that the hermit woman had. Txon of course could not understand it, so he remained steadfast. He did however catch the man's critical look on his form, and bared his fangs wider. Perhaps this man did not know of the Anatasi? His stance may look weak, but Txon had been trained since his seventh season to fight. He was capable of defending himself. However, he could sense that this man carried the same power as the hermit woman, so he held his claws.

"Fyape syaw fko ngar?" he said in his native tongue.

(OOC: the language he is speaking is Na'vi if you want to know what he said.)

Totally gonna have to teach him Basic :p

It was a language he'd heard once before, he was unfamiliar with it however. He crossed his arms, allowing the force to communicate instead. The force would speak in the mind of the creature, translating anything into a language the creature could understand. It was simple, using the force as a communication method, although Galactic Basic was much more preferred in the galaxy. It would work however, while training the male the force would serve as the perfect translator.

He began again, the force translating his words and projecting them into the mind of the creature. He didn't even have to move his lips.

"I could kill you easily. I have power beyond your wildest dreams. If I wanted you dead, you would be dead right now don't worry about that." His words like daggers, he continued. "I felt your dream, you are powerful but you do not see it. I have the power beyond the dreams of men. That power can make a male like you.... Strong"
[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon nearly went berserk again when he heard the voices in his head with no one speaking, but when the voice mentioned power he calmed down and looked at the man before him. His lips were not moving, yet Txon could hear a voice. It talked of power, and that got his attention. He still sought the power of the witch in the swamps, to make him a warrior of unmatched skill. If this man could teach him, he would be that warrior.

"You are Blessed of the Ancients," Txon said. He sheated his fangs and relaxed slightly, "Can you teach me the power?"

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

"I can teach you many things my friend"

He eyed the creature lightly, the force radiating from him in batches of power. He would take the creature happily, he would become Mythos and the creature would become him. He would teach the creature everything, he would power the creature and flaunt, he would make the creature everything he ever wanted. The creature would serve him. Yet, he would punish if the creature failed badly. He would use his force lightning and do what he needed.

He unclipped the secondary lightsaber from his belt, the one he had no idea where it came from. He shrugged, offering it to the creature.

"You will bow to me, my apprentice"

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon had grown more and more excited as the man had talked, though he found himself slightly confused as the man handed him a shiny cylinder. It must be of great importance for how much reverence the man seemed to have. He was about to take it, but then the man said the word "bow" and Txon instantly backed away. In response to the man's request, he drew himself to his full height of 1.8 meters and stared at the man defiantly.

"I will learn your ways, and fight beside you as a warrior of honor should," he said, "But the Anatasi bow to no one."

Txon had a feeling that the man would not like his response, but the Anatasi were free spirits by nature.

"You will be the teacher, and me the student," he said, "But in all else, we will be equal."

The lightsaber you have is the one labeled "Second Lightsaber" in my signature :)

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Colt nodded, eyeing the weapon in the hands of the Anatasi. They could be free spirits, that was fine, Colt didn't really care. As long as the creature was obedient, he'd allow the Anatasi to remain a free spirit. He uncrossed his arm, eyeing the lightsaber in the hands of the Anatasi and then nodding lightly. The shuttle circled the two men, orders of Colt before he left for the surface. Colt nodded lightly, the pilot clearly catching the nod from his windows.

The shuttle would come into land, the wind blowing the tree slightly. Colt would eye the Anatasi, then he would eye the shuttle. He would begin training the man on the shuttle itself, it was quiet and no-one would question what he was doing. The natives on Degobah would probably be unhappy with force training going on on the surface.

"My ship awaits. We will begin your training, my apprentice"

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon nodded at the mans words, then looked at the thing in his hand. Hheld the strange cylinder in his hand, examining it as the strange metal beast swept down to land. He was so engrossed by the device that he didn't even bother hissing at the strange metal thing. He walked silently behind the man as he boarded the shuttle, trying to figure out what the cylinder was. He noticed a small round thing that was slightly raised from the surface of the cylinder. It looked important, so he touched it. Nothing happened, but he could feel it give way slightly, so he pressed on it.

It was lucky that he was holding the device sideways, because as soon as he pressed the button a shimmering blue blade leaped from it, stabbing a gash into the wall of the metal beast. Txon was stunned. This thing was a weapon? Txon pulled the blade from the wall and gave it a few swings, being careful not to hit anything else. It was incredibly light, almost to the point of being unbalanced, like the blade had no weight at all. He pressed the raised colored thing again and the blade shrank back into the cylinder.

"What will be my first lesson?" he asked the man who had given him the weapon.

The blade shot from the hilt, the blue blade very light as it began hitting into the shuttle. Colt watched the untrained male, studying him. Colt wasn't sure when he'd made the blue blade, blue was the color of the Jedi. He would need to sort his new apprentice out with a new red synth crystal at some point. Lightly, Colt took a seat, the anger and hatred within him having burrowed away and left his body. It would be back however, Colt had much to be angry at, much to be hateful towards.

The shuttle lifted from the ground, slow at first as it navigated the swamp trees, punching through the atmosphere. Colt would remain silent for the lift, silent as the stars formed around the shuttle, the familiar sight of hyperspace filling him with happiness. Only then would he stand, crossing his arms in front of him, removing a rock from his pocket. He picked the rock up in the swamp, something small to begin the training. He would place the rock on the floor, shrugging to himself. His words, like normal would form daggers, no emotion in them at all.

"Lift it. Lift it without touching it"

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
The man's voice, even through Txon's mind was emotionless, almost scary, but not to Txon. He had faced the Years of Woe, he feared no man. He stretched out his hand toward the rock and extended his mind, grasping hold of the stone with the power of his Blessing. He closed his eyes and focused, straining his mental abilities. It was such a simple task, but for a untrained Anatasi who had never before shown any interest in the Blessing, it was quite the challenge.

Straining so hard that sweat popped up on his brow, Txon focused on lifting the stone. He had to do it, had to show this man he was worthy of being taught. In the Anatasi culture, everything revolved around strength. Txon had to prove his now.

Finally with a gasp he opened his eyes and saw that the stone was levitating at around eye level as if suspended from by a string. His mouth broke into a fanged grin as he watched the rock float.

Under his hood, he flashed a smile where no-one could see. He was proud, he couldn't show it but he was proud of his young apprentice. It was hard to move a smile rock when you were untrained, it struggled and you would tire easily, but being able to lift a rock on the first try was actually impressive, not even Colt managed that. It took Colt a few tries before he could finally lift something as simple as rock. He progressed from a rock however, he progressed to a person and a few other things. It was hard, but it was rewarding in the end, to know you moved someone.

"You did as I expected, nothing more. However, you have shown progression, and thus I believe that it is time for you to learn my name. You will address me as master or as Darth Novus, a Sith Knight. A rock is child's play to me, and soon it will be to you"

He reached out in the force, physically pulling one of the chairs from the floor, moving it with the force, holding it above the head of his young apprentice. This was something he did with Mythos, it was the idea of adapting or dying, learning to hold it or dying. It was that simple.

"You will hold this chair, or you will die"

Then, he dropped it. He wouldn't really allow the apprentice to die, he would step in if needed, but it was the threat that would do the damage.

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Jardo Snow"]
Txon watched as the chair lifted, and a sudden and unwelcome spurt of fear flooded him as the chair began to fall. He threw his hands up and shoved at the chair with his Blessing. It felt like he was trying to hold up a boulder, but the fear of injury steeled his nerves and he held his ground. His hands up, eyes shut, he strained against the weight. He could feel it slipping, feel it coming down, pressing on him. He could try to lift it with his muscles, but he didn't know if he could lift it onhis own and knew that he would fail even if he did. He had to use his Blessing, but he was failing.

No! he screamed in his mind, I will not fail!

With a primal roar of fear, pain, and anger, Txon shoved with all his mental strength against the chair. Miraculously, the weight began to lift. He was doing it! He held the chair as long as he could, gritting his teeth, but knew he could not hold it forever. With a final cry he moved it out of the way and let it drop. The chair banged to the ground and Txon fell to his hands and knees, breathing hard and sweating profusely, his strength completely spent.

Colt cackled, his dry cackle. His apprentice was doing well for himself, he'd lifted a chair within moments. A chair was nothing however, as an acolyte he'd learned to levitate things by having an altar thrown at him. A chair wasn't quite as heavy but it was the best he could do on short notice. Darth Novus, Colt had seen many things, but this man and his strength in the force was something new to him. It was almost shocking to find someone as powerful. His useless eye rolled around, Colt smiling under his hood. He was, again, impressed, but he couldn't show it.

"Again, you do as I expect from my apprentice, nothing more. You are still weak, you still have much to learn. Take a rest and eat some food, my apprentice. We will work again once we land upon the planet surface."

[member="Txon Taronyu"]

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Darth Novus"]
Txon barely heard the words of the man who had become his teacher. He had not felt this tired, mentally or otherwise, since he had fought his planet's largest predator for an hour straight. He had succeeded, he knew the power was within him, but tapping into it drew far too much out of him. In combat, he would have been toast. He smelled something edible coming from somewhere on the shuttle and stumbled towards it. He found a small metal box with a handle, from which the smell was coming. He pulled at the handle and the front part of the box swung aside.

Following his nose, Txon located something that smelled and looked like meat encased in some weird metallic covering. He tore at the covering with his claws and revealed a packet of meat. The hungry and tired Anatasi ripped into the meal with as much strength as he could muster. The meat disappeared in minutes. His meal complete, Txon moved to a small corner of the shuttle and let himself down as slowly as possible, curling up into a ball on the floor. The bare metal was cold, but he did not care. He would push through, as he always did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom