Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Series of Dates

Date #2

Outfit: Fighting Gear
Equipment: Lightsaber Pike
Tag: Ala Quin Ala Quin

Kat held her Lightsaber in her two hands, her left gripping the staff end as she felt her back against Ala's.

"You know, this really wasn't what I was expecting when you contacted me to help you out." Kat commented to Ala, "I thought that you would need help with moving items or dealing with some troublesome Padawans."

Kat twirled her hands and deflected blaster bolts, redirecting them towards the attackers that she was facing. It was tense but it wasn't a situation she couldn't handle. Kat was maintaining a calm and cold demeanour. "How are things your end? Cause, I think I am fine for now. Though you definitely owe me big time for this." Kat chuckled deeply, as she thought about the ways she could get Ala to pay her back. There some select things.

Deflecting a bolt back, Kat built the Force in her left hand. She then blasted forward hard in a Force Wave. Kat ensured to knock the opponents on their back. Informing their opponents they were dealing with a deadly duo of Force Users and not some basic scrum.

"Definitely gunna have to pay me back big time for this!"

div-goldiguess.png

Ala.png

"Ah, pshaw," Ala exclaimed while directing a bolt of laser energy back at its sender, "it's not like I have control over who gets assigned to what missions..."

Not entirely true. She had no control, but the power of suggestion was a thing for sure. She just happened to be at the right place as the teams were being assembled to direct the Master towards picking particular people.

"...and how was I to know that we would be boarded by pirates!"

That one. Yeah that one was completely out of her control.

The battle was going their way though, and the Pirates were already retreating from the Jedi cruiser. It seemed they had not expected to meet the resistance that Kat and Ala provided.

~~~​

They had previously been busy with their assignments, but after co-operating in the defense of the ship, Ala and Kat had spent time laughing and flirting. Even as the door closed behind them, and Ala grabbed Kat by the shirt to pull her close, the pixie-eared master knew that this was her goal all along.

"So about those debts I owe," Ala said with a coy, teasing smile, before pulling Kat down far enough to press a gentle kiss upon her lips.

div-goldiguess.png

Date #2

Outfit: Fighting Gear
Equipment: Lightsaber Pike
Tag: Ala Quin Ala Quin

The pirates had been easy to deal with when working with Ala, they seemed to be a solid team and Kat was pleased that things worked out. Especially since it meant that the rest of the day with Ala. She was surprised that Ala had been so forward with her, since the previous time when Kat had been forward it seemed that Ala wasn't use to that kind of thing. However, this didn't bother Kat too much, the attraction she felt for Ala was intense and it was something that it was something that she didn't want to ignore either.

Even if they had agreed to being friends. Well, Kat assumed they had agreed to be friends.

Her hands were placed on Ala's hips as she leaned in close and kissed the Jedi Master. "Hmmmm, those debts. Think there are a few ways for you to pay them off." Kat smirked at Ala as she gently pushed the Jedi Master against the wall. Kissing her neck, enjoying the perfume fragrance of Ala. There was definitely some ways of repayment that Kat could think of.

div-goldiguess.png

Ala.png

In their haste to make it to the nearby empty bunk in the small starship quarters, Ala found herself pushing some of the data pads from the desk to the floor. She cast a glance down, confirmed their screens intact and went back to her encounter with Kat.

Hopefully they would not be needed again for some time.

~~ Date 6 ~~

Kat was late. Or was Ala early? In the hustle bustle of preparing for the upcoming knighting ceremony of Grevor Barj, Ala couldn’t quite remember the time that she had told Kat that they would meet out by the lake. She glanced about again, trying to catch a glimpse of a speeder or some distant figure making their way towards her. Nothing.

Hmmmm.

The wind had been picking up, causing her loosely tied back brown hair to flutter wildly in the breeze. She would have held it away rom her face, but her hands were busy holding her dress in place. She dropped her her knees, onto the blanket she had laid out and weighed down at the corners. With her dress tucked under her knees, Ala was able to grapple with the whips of hair that were battering her face.

Wrong time and bad weather?

Perhaps this date was doomed. And just when she was gearing up to discuss the increasing seriousness of her relationship with Kat.

div-goldiguess.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom