Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Senator on the drift.... [invite only]

There was a brief pause in the discussion as servants offered some food and on Sempras request Alderanian wine.
He filled his chalice with the red fluid himself.

"I dare say, this is one of my favourite wines. I have tried to change sometimes but always felt compelled to return to this brand."

"I am a creature of traditions, and revere history. Sometimes it is as I can taste the unfortunate tragedy it your people suffered in its dry aroma."
sempra murmured watching his cup with fascination. He did truly enjoy the fine taste but had never shared a glass of it with an actual alderanean. A senator and noble birth at that.

He sipped it and enjoyed it before he gently put it down on the broad armwrest of his throne. With a sigh he returned to the more important task at hand - finding out what this woman truly wanted from him.

"Why, yes senator. This is the outer rim - a place... far more traversed by republic ... fugitives and other less fortunate individuals. We do come across wreckages from time to time. My scavengers have found ways to either restore their lives or chop them up for a reasonable profit."

The hutt directed his speech to [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] but did notice the discipline and unusual calm of her bodyguard - [member="Marev Priest"] - he was most likely more then met the eye.

Faith knew she was walking on a ground that could crack under the wrong question.

How could she say what she wanted, “Alderaan always produced a fine wine, and it was the combination of the soil and the grapes and flowers that made it so pleasant
She looked down her brows met as she thought, “I always wonder about ships that break down and cannot get the help of …friends. Do they survive or, do they fall victim to lack of food and oxygen after a while?

Were people able to survive in space with their ship broke down, and no food or other things that life needed. Did Sempra have a story that showed survival?

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Marev Priest"]

Sempra was starting to sense that there was more to this then just casual socializing to make time fly. The woman was directing the conversation toward her own goals. she had an agenda the hutt realised and smirked.
And here he had thought she was just a cast away, a damsel in distress.

He chuckled lightly at his own naive approach.

"Your questions confounds me somewhat senator. Naturally crews stranded in space are merely awaiting a slow death without food or oxygen. It is the way of things. I am afraid even hutts can not endure long in such states.But I sense a question within the question here. Do not hesitate to share your curiousity with me. You are my guest here senator. Nothing ill will come to you as such."

Sempra plucked a grape and did glance at the alderaaan wine brought to them. Tradition and history was important to him. He had salvagers all over hutt space and he did hear rumors about strange things. Ghost ships and what not. But he was not sure why he should share this information with this human.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Marev Priest"]

"Another vessel with an Alderaan registry but with mandalorian markings was lost in the outer rim, I was curious at what the chances of survival are" Was it possible for a man who experienced many wars, and a young boy, a very young boy to survive such an ordeal.

And worse, she wanted to ask, had he seen such a vessel, but that was something she could not bring herself to ask. No. That would kill her on the spot but these were thoughts for herself and no one else.

But.

Perhaps [member="Sempra the Hutt"] would give her hope, that might be a bad thing too. Faith looked up at the huge orbs of the Hutt. Waiting.

[member="Marev Priest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom