Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Secret Darker than the Sith

Ava Solborne

A
spup0l.jpg
BOUNTY HUNTER GUILD
Bestine
12:45
Dominator walked in a village on Bestine. There was an Omega Pyre Bounty Hunter Guild or something like that. And he really had a reason to go there. Before becoming the Master of Umbara, Dominator met a person. A Sith. He was still an Apprentice, but he was strong. And that's something what Dominator didn't like. The Sith almost killed him. Now Dominator wanted to get rid of him. For ever. So he wanted to use a bounty hunter's help. Killing the Sith by himself would be too risky. There wasn't a proper reason, why he should kill him now, since the Sith and Dominator were even. It was very hard to explain.

Dominator stepped into the small building. There were some people running around and hurrying somewhere, but Dominator walked to a bounty hunter and said: "I need to meet Zero..." Then the bounty hunter ran away and started looking for Zero.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero was sitting in a bar. sharping his sword and daggers when a bounty hunter of low merit came up and said "Some ones looking for you. and hes -" Zero cut off the mans words just by looking at him. "Lead me to said man." Zero gathered his sword and put his in the sheath on his back. The daggers went on his back just on the small of his back. His GH-44 pistols were on his hips. The bounty hunter waited for him and walked out to the main lobby of the bar were it was okay for eveybody else to be.

An Umbrian was standing near the door. He was pale skinned. Zero shook his head and waved his hand at the hunter to say "leave me alone" He walked up to the Umbrian and didnt say a word. He just staired at the mans face. waiting for his Question for him.

Ava Solborne

A
"So you are Zero?" Dominator asked. The bounty hunter looked... Well, like a bounty hunter, but Dominator chose him to do the work. He had heard about many great bounty hunters, but this one was special. But only Dominator himself knew, why. "I know you bounty hunters hunt Jedi and Sith too, so..." He started to say, but he didn't end his sentence.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero saw that them man was catious about what he said. His sentence ended early and so he finished it for him. "You want me to hunt a particular Sith. As i see that you are not wearing the traditonal Sith armor or robes. I will do so, but you ust know the saying 'If you're good at something, never do it for free.'"

Zero wanted to see how much he could get for killing this Sith or fallen Jedi. He didnt care about who it was, or how famous he is. He wanted the pay to be high for a Sith. They were expecaly hard to kill.

Ava Solborne

A
"Tell me your need and I'll make sure you get it, when the job is done. Is... a hundred thousand credits enough?" Dominator asked. The bounty hunter seemed like a professional one, so Dominator changed the original bounty he had planned of. "But... you'd have to kill the person slowly, torturing him." Then he took a holocron out and was ready to show the hunter his prey. If he had only accepted.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero knew that this kill was personal. So he was going to mak it personal for him too. He nodded his head. This would probably be the bigest pay day he had in years, but he hoped it would be worth it. He answered by saying "Whos the target that needs to be killed?" Everybody was looking at the two of them. He knew that they were spying on them so he then contiuned "Some where private. Dont like the prying ears and eyes. Or people stealing my kills."

Ava Solborne

A
"Right. Where we should go to discuss it?" Dominator asked and looked around. Yes, everybody was looking at them. One nearby person even came closer, but Dominator took his lightsaber hilt and hit the person with it. The man fell down.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero looked at the man the Jedi just bonked on the head with the hilt of the lightsaber. he looked around and said. "Lets go to my place. It wont be much but it will be better than nothing." Zero just walked out of the hunters lodge and walked south to his sanctuary. He had other things set up there that would keep others out. He knew that it wouldnt keep Jedi out. but it was better than having people spy on him.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator stood in the building for a moment and looked at everyone. Terrible place... He thought and left the guild. He looked around the village again and nodded. There were some houses and some people, who lived their normal lives. Some of them were in the market, buying some stuff, or selling. Everybody talked over there, but the rest of the village was almost empty. "Is today a special market day or something?" He asked from the bounty hunter, but tried not to make the hunter angry.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero could tell that the Umbrian had never seen things like this. He answered his question with "No, This is a normal day. People buy things with credits or by working for them. Everybody here sell or trades for a profit. The poor then work for the wealthy to earn money or items for their families." Zero walked up to a man who was selling weapons of all kinds that the man would find the man said to him "Um uh... Zero what do you want?" Zero just looked at the mans sales. He saw some older guns, some daggers, a vibrosword here and a vibro Ax there. He looked for seconds then said "Ammo for GH-44's, you have any?"

The man got wide eyed and hande him some cores for the weapons he had. he took them and place them on the back of his belt, and moved along to his house.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator watched, as Zero bought some ammo. Well, it was interesting, that the people lived from the market. Markets were highly rated on a planet too, what he had visited some time ago and had met a woman. A woman, who liked big cities and sand. But this planet was great too. If people live happily, buying things and working, if was great.

He followed Zero to his house and looked around the village. White houses, interesting roofs... It was a beautiful little village, though he didn't believe, that bounty hunters could actually live in this kind of village.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero came to a V-35 Courier. A landspeeder that he had stolen from some people before. He got in the pilot seat and waited for the man to get in his speeder. He didnt live near the village. He lived about 15 kilometers south of the village.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator jumped on the bounty hunter's speeder and thought a little. Should he get the card out today or later, after the task is done? Either way, on the card, there was 100,000 credits.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero turned on the engines. It made a nice hum sound, and a slight vibration on his feet. Hewent foward towards his house. It would take a few minutes to get there so he asked "Who is this Sith?" Zero never really liked to talk. Een though he needed to. He liked things quiet. Dead quite.

Ava Solborne

A
"The Sith is... Darth Tylus. And he deserves so painful and long death, that he begs you to kill him, but you don't. You just keep torturing him." Dominator said. Tylus actually deserved so painful death, after what he had done to Dominator. It wasn't yet known, what happened over there, but it was known, that Dominator hated him for the rest of his life.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero heard the hate in his voice. he nodded his head. He sounded like someone that would hurt other people just for fun. He nodded his head again and said "Ill take the Job. Pay me half now and when Im done pay me the rest of it. Will that work for you?" This idea generaly worked. it would make sure that the person held up their end of the bargen.

Ava Solborne

A
"Yes, it it completely fine." Dominator answered. "Have you got a... droid somewhere?" He had to channel fifty thousand credits to the bounty hunter's card.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero just laughed "No I do not trust droids but I may know where one is." Zero slowed down alittle bit and turned around using a U turn. He then put the engines to full speed. "Its in village, but one were Jedi are not liked. May want to hide your energy signature and blade." Zero was going to the Bandit town. everybody left him alone there. That was a different story about Force users however.

Ava Solborne

A
"Alright then." Dominator said and hid his lightsaber with his robe and he just hoped, that no-one can see his wristband, though it was a rare weapon and its recent use was... About 800 years ago. Maybe it was more practical to just have a lightsaber? Well, it can be used to deflect attacks...

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero stopped hust out side of the town. He didnt want them to steal his speeder. Oh the irony of him stealing and them attempting to steal from him. He hopped out of the speeder and hoped that the Jedi got out when he closed the pod. Zero walked to the nerest bar and asked one of the bandits "Where is R4-T7?" If any droid could change credit interfaces it was this little astro mech droid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom