Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Season of Battle! [Attn: All]

duc0AIf.jpg
A Season of Battle
Greetings ladies and gentlemen!
Thus far, we have demonstrated our ability to thrive without PvP being the central focus. We have shown that we can survive without picking arbitrary fights in order to garner activity. Now, having reached this state, it is time to whet our appetites. We are warriors and it is time we Fight!
As such, it is my pleasure to present to you all our current Hot Zone threads.
H Y P O R I
The Imperial Remnant is attempting to conquer Hypori. They are breaking the droid forces standing in their way. The Aka'liit has been hired to defend the planet's assets as long as possible. [member="Strider Garon"] is currently leading the defense of one of the world's primary Foundries. Our goal is to defend the foundry as long as possible, repulse the Remnant forces, and if necessary facilitate the evacuation of Hypori's assets.
K A M I N O
The Aka'liit has been hired to give the Imperial Remnant Hell. Our client, the Resistance, has chosen a primary target for our forces: the cloning facilities on Kamino. Our goal is to secure the Fett DNA source, thereby preventing a generation of vode from being born slaves. In addition, we are to destroy the cloning facilities, claim as many assets as possible from the facilities, and attempt to break the Remnant's space presence over the planet.
M U S T A F A R
Hex Invasion - 3/17/17
The Order of the Sacred Lotus has hired the Aka'liit as their protection. The First Order and Galactic Alliance are going to clash over Mustafar and her neighboring worlds...and it is our duty to facilitate the OSL's assistance of downed forces. This day, our goal is not to defeat one side or the other, but rather to ensure that the healers and medics get to their charges unharmed. Gods save those who try.

The Invasion is now LIVE!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/106267-oderint-dum-metuant-the-first-order-invasion-of-galactic-alliance-held-mustafar-hex/

I have posted an entrance for the Aka'liit. As the fighting has yet to kick off in earnest we are mustering on Sanctuary and traveling with the Sacred Lotus to the various planets.

Please note that all Aka'liit participants are to head their posts with following image:

yYP31Jo.jpg

Furthermore, space allowing, please add the following rank title to your signatures for the duration of the invasion.

dGKgSju.gif

These measures will allow combatants from both sides to instantly recognize our participation as a neutral, third party and should quell any potential issues at the start. Thank you for joining in this amazing endeavor! Let's write is one hell of a story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom