Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Scourge Upon Your Doorstep

Progflaw99

AQlW2jD.jpg
[ Campaign ]
Hello! Welcome, welcome. I'm sure you're all wondering why there's a giant lizard/dinosaur on the header of this post. Well, let me tell you!​
In conjunction with First Order staff, I am attempting to reach out and establish a PC opposition group. This isn't meant to be a long term, PC'd Imperium nor is it meant to be anything more than an event group/character. The intent for these PC'd characters is to assist the First Order in affecting their direction towards Minor Status. Though this isn't that declaration, this is the precursor to that. To summarize before I lose anyone in the weeds:

Who am I looking for?: People who would be interested in rolling up a quick and dirty Ssi-Ruu character to provide PC opposition for the First Order as they begin a new arc in their story. An arc where their holdings are ravaged by the might of the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium and their slaves, the P'w"eck.

What is it we will be doing?: Writing Ssi-Ruuk characters that will be actively involved in raiding, pillaging, and otherwise destroying the First Order capital of Dosuun/Avalonia (And other worlds within the First Order influence cloud). Killing stormtroopers, shredding through civilians (Literally with teeth), and capturing souls for entechment. The details are being worked with in conjunction with First Order staff but I can say with certainty that should you join me in writing a Ssi-Ruu, there will be plenty of opportunity to tear into some stormies and write some primal carnage in the process.

Will there be other threads I can use this character in?: While Dosuun/Avalonia is the primary target of this project, private threads and First Order Faction threads may be created where opposition might be able to drop in! This is still a work in progress so there's a lot of room for options!

How to Sign Up: Check out the Faction Page here where we'll be doing some planning as well as organizing for the upcoming thread or threads! Likewise, if you have questions or want to hop into Discord, here's the link for that too: https://discord.gg/9Q6yNYm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom