Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Scepter Worthy of an Empress

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

"We will have to discuss that another time," Taeli sighed as her datapad started pinging like mad. Checking, she could see several summons to Coruscant talking about an upcoming attack on the Republic and a meeting had been called. "I've been called back to Coruscant for now, events are in the works that I must take part in. I shall return to Effekt once that business is concluded, and I'll see about a reward or two."

Smiling, she gave the Empress a kiss on her cheek and turned with a sweep of her dress and cape to return to her shuttle. It was time for a glorious war apparently.

Nodding at her answer Nimue looked back to the scepter before hearing the datapad to [member="Darth Arcanix"] messaging go off. Hearing her reason for leaving Empress Nimue nodded her understanding. Before she could say anything, however, the lady sith had kissed her before already hurrying out to make for her shuttle.
Smiling and watching her leave Nimue returned to her awaiting speeder. When her men, who’d waited behind, asked what had happened within the city she only made the excuse that a “powerful resource” had been acquired. She said nothing more on it and told them to leave. Obviously following orders they did so but as they did Nimue kept a close grip on her newly powered scepter, her fingers trailing over it like a new and beloved treasure.
Thinking on it Nimue recalled the visions she’d had when meditating with the Jedi. Her foreseeing a grand battle where she led the charge with an army at her back against some unknown foe. And in her hand she’d held the one weapon that granted her so much power: the scepter. Realizing this Nimue didn’t know if this was a good sign or just the first steps to the cause of the coming battle.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom