Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A sanctuary from it all

Once more the dry air of Korriban rushed around him as he waited outside his speeder near Jericho's ship. He'd come to return Asha to her father, and thereby her let her continue her travels. He'd also come for her, the burned girl who needed healing, a way out of the darkness that had surrounded her life. Sargon had sent a message to Jericho but he'd heard nothing back, but he wasn't going to quit that easily. After a moment he walked into Jericho's ship and nodded towards the others before walking past them to see the girl.

With careful movements he brushed her mind and slowly breathed peace into her, as he stood there his heart heavy as he felt her pain. It was a malicious thing, almost like something was alive inside of her according to his eyes. Letting the Force flow into him he let the peace and clarity it brought him fall into her, balancing her as he pushed the presence back in her mind. He needed her to be of a clear mind to make this decision, to be able to feel and think without fear of the pain. So even as he sent her his peace he stole her pain, or at least the pain the presence gave her, no one could steal the pain in her heart, no matter how he wished he could.

"Hello again, I told you I would return, and I have. I have thought over your pain and sorrows as I journeyed, and I have a plan. Come with me, if you will, and together we will overcome this. I promise you that I will not leave you alone after this point until you are so ready for it. I've purchased a ship and a place to stay for us, a place the Force cannot touch. It is all in your name, and yours forevermore should you choose to join me or not. I will not force you into anything, you have lived your life by other's rules too long. If you join me I will guide you in your healing, but the choices shall be yours in the end. All I ask is for a chance, a chance to help you heal. If you can't accept that I understand, but it will be your choice, no one else's, not even mine."

She had barely left the medical bay.

Jericho and Asha had been more than accommodating, they had offered her everything she could ever need and more, but she couldn't deal with the pain her body was in at present. Every step seemed to spread the internal wildfire further and further through her body.

It was easier to just lie there.

Her eyes were closed, yet as she heard the sound of footsteps nearing her comfort zone they opened and settled toward the intruder. It was not Jericho, it was not Asha, she knew their presence by now. No, it was someone else.

The very sight of him caused her to pull back and cower toward the wall. Another Zabrak. Was Arthos tormenting her? Was this being real, or a figment of her imagination?

Even the attempts at soothing her didn't work very well.

The fire continued to run through her skin, intensifying with each passing second until she cried out in pain and her eyes watered.

"Please... Torment me no longer" she whimpered... Before he began to talk.

His words, his voice, brought clarity to her mind; it was not Arthos, it was the other. Sargon? She could swear that was his name, though she didn't know how she knew that.

"Please" she pleaded, this time her voice was a little stronger, "Please, I want this to stop..."

If that meant going with him, then so be it. He was not dark, infact his presence was odd. Intense. Like nothing she had experienced before.

[member="Sargon Vynea"]

His soul wept at the site of her, in truth he wanted to weep for her, but that wasn't what was going to heal her. He didn't wait for her to stand but lifted her unto a repulsor gurney he'd brought with him for her. Without a word he moved it off of Jericho's ship with her upon it, and brought it to his own. Leaving her in a room for moment, the captain's room in fact, for it was her ship, a small taste of the freedom he had planned for her. Squeezing her hand once he moved to the cockpit to set course for the only place she would find true sanctuary from her ailments.

He returned to her side once the ship's droid pilot had their flight plan computed from take off all the way to landing. He'd purchased it just in case along with the ship, perhaps the girl loved to fly, but perhaps she didn't know a thing about a cockpit, either way now she had wings to fly. Sitting down next to her he reached his hand up to her's and took it in his as he let the Force flow into him. He surrendered his body to it, it would supply his body with all he needed until they landed. While they flew though he would never leave his meditations, he would not leave her alone with the evil inside her any longer.

It was with trepidation that he merged his mind with her's, but it was the only way he could really effect her for the trip, so he joined her in her pain. His mind bent at the pain at first, but he pressed on the Force like a shield before him bringing calm against even the hell that lived inside her. Pushing it out like a bubble he surrounded her mind with his own cutting off everything from the outside as the Force fed both of them through his connection. Here he would sit until the ship entered the bubble around the planet that kept the Force away, that would keep the presence inside her away. Until then he would focus on nothing but her, nothing but comforting the pain inside of her mind and replacing it with the peace the Force gave him.

[member="Thédus Lorr"]

It all happened in an instance;

One moment she was lay within the medical bay, the next she was being moved across Korriban and placed onboard a different ship. It was very odd, the cool air of the night caused her to shiver but it was not unpleasant. If anything it was soothing against the fire, providing a moment of respite.

She did not move off the repulsor-gurney, she remained curled up atop it with her head in her head, resting on her side, eyes closed.

It did not matter where she was. She did not care. He promised her a haven, all she could do was trust that he would deliver on such promises.

His hand wrapped around hers. Who knew how long had passed since she had been rehoused? For a moment her body was tense, rejecting of the contact... No doubt her flesh was uncomfortably hot to the touch. But it didn't take long for her to relax as he calmed her body and mind with naught save the Force for assistance.

The one thing she truly despised.

The Force had been only a burden to her. How could she trust it?

How could she trust him?

[member="Sargon Vynea"]

The buzzing sound of the alarm didn't break him out of his meditation, but the sudden departure of the Force most certainly did. His mind reeled at the loss as his senses suddenly seemed bland and simply to be cut to nothing. It was like being suddenly struck deaf and blind, the entire galaxy was suddenly so far from him as his mind almost frantically searched for the Force. Taking a deep breath he focused on the hand inside his own, the reason why he made this choice and forced himself to relax. He'd lived with out the Force for most of his life, but now, now it had become life itself in so many ways.

He didn't feel the life around him as Thédus' ship landed in a small clearing filled with supplies. He couldn't tell the feel of the planet itself through the Force, or how so many he cared about out among the stars were doing. Most acutely he could feel the absence of his dearest companion and friend, the Force itself, it was like a piece had been cut out of him. The missing piece simply empty within him. Standing slowly though he looked down at his charge on her make shift bed. Here she would be safe from the pain and the struggle, here she would heal. He would not abandon her in her hour of need.

"We are here, a sanctuary where even the Force cannot find you. A place of complete freedom for you, and a place to heal. Everything here is yours, including this ship. Its all in your name without a tracer or anyway to find you again. The pilot droid is programmed to know you as it's owner. When I say this is yours, and you are freed from all except what you choose to take part in. For myself I will be continuing the construction of your cabin, after all a ship is only so much a home. You can help if you'd like, you can stay in the ship, you could travel the clearing and even explore the woods if you'd like. Though I'd advise some caution there. I've chosen a site for its privacy while you heal, there are likely to be plenty of predators nearby, but I've got gear for that as well. If and when you'd like also you can talk, or we could play a game. Perhaps even a hunt. The choices are all yours, no one will ever hold power over you here but you. I am not here to mold you, or teach you my way of doing things. I am here so you can discover your way of doing things."

[member="Thédus Lorr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom