Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech A.S.U.P. - Advanced Starfighter Upgrade Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Intent: To create an upgrade package to allow the Narra-class Interceptor to operate as an Elite Starfighter for the Republic Navy
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Tenloss Corporation, Kuat Drive Yards
Model: A.S.U.P.
Affiliation: "Affiliation: Galactic Republic, Open Market
Modularity: None
Production: Minor
Material: Alusteel, Glassteel, weapon components, Engine Components, and other Elite Starfighter components
Description:

With the success of the previous two upgrade packages, a third was approved and put into production. The Advanced Starfighter Upgrade Package, or A.S.U.P for short, allows the Narra-class Interceptor to perform as an Elite Starfighter when equipped with the package. The package consists of electronic components and sensors to increase sensor and interface capabilities for the Narra. It also comes with a series of Alusteel plates and Glassteel reinforcement sections to attach to the starfighter, making it more durable and protected. The upgrade also contains the necessary components to upgrade both the engine and the fuel capacity, allowing the Narra to maintain higher speeds despite the armor and weapon increases (Speed 2). The package comes with a repeating Ion Cannon to mount on the Interceptor as well as two missile launcher tubes and an ammo hopper for each, both holding six proton torpedoes or concussion missile a piece. The downside is that this kit is slightly more difficult to install and takes slightly longer. Generally, the current doctrine for the Republic Navy is to have a small number of Narras already equipped with the upgrade and assigned to the top pilots available.

This kit brings the Narra-class Interceptor up to the following armament:

2x Repeating Laser Cannons
1x Repeating Ion Cannon
2x Warhead Launchers w/ 6x shots each

Upgraded systems are as follows:

Advanced Sensor Array
Advanced Targeting Systems
Improved HUD for the Pilot

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Popo"]

Difficult/long to install(hence not able to be done mid-battle), Mass produced ship but minor produced package lets elite fighter tag stick, armament is in order. Can I get you to list out what non-combative attachments are upgraded in a separate list like you did with the armory?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Popo"]

So let me get this straight, after all of the armor/weapon upgrades the Narra Interceptor slows down quite a bit(Say from 1 to 3), but then the engine upgrades buffs it up to 2 for a net loss of 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom