Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Rose by any other name

Once the pain had subsided and the new vong-formed bones were in place the biots had made her healing near super human with as many as there were in her and her fingers stitched back together slowly yes but visibly so. What a terrifying realm this was, where a man operated freely on slaves and creatures alike forming them to be, 'better'. She'd only read about torture akin to this from the legends of witches using alchemy to fight against armies. Though now she was at the madman's knife and he was going to do what ever he wanted to her but it made her happy.

Trading the pain in her hands for her eyes the new additions melted and ate through her eyes. She screamed loudly as her vision was taken from her and the jelly that held her pupils in place vanished. The brain knew that eyes were important to most races and signaled all of the pain centers that something was wrong. This sent lightning coursing through her body, she screamed and then lightning literally shot from her body. A bolt of sith lightning danced off into a wall, the pain was fueling her force abilities but her mind had no control at this point. Screaming out and unable to cry the body resorted to violent shakes and spasms the lightning ceasing for a moment.

They dug into her eyes so deeply and it felt much deeper than it really was filling her with fear but doing her damnedest to avoid all of this. She trusted him and even while her body was jam-packed with pain she knew that he wouldn't let her die. Right?

[member="Nick Imura"]

The Zeltron was feeling immense amounts of pain. I could even feel it through her uses of empathy and her natural skills as her species. Her entire body shook. She was trying so hard to resist the pain of her eyes literally being eaten out of their sockets. I stood back as the woman then began to arc lightning from her fingers. I knew this was making her stronger through the pain. As she began to continually arc this power, I didn't want her to damage anything more than she already did. Reaching out, I grabbed her arm, vaulted myself over the woman on the table, and held her down.

She thrashed left and right. trying to get the pain away from her face. All the while, I was grimacing from the pain of being shocked. I have endured more pain than being shocked. In fact, I have had people induce pain to me through the force. My entire essence was about pain keeping you alive. If there was no pain, there was no life within you. If you could bleed, you are alive. And this woman would soon understand that. Her screams finally broke out. Even after all that I had done to her, she finally broke down.

Surprising, and yet, gratifying as I could attach these items to her. Sitting like this on top of her. Preventing her from damaging my equipment, and hurting herself, I knew eventually she would stop.

"You will be strong soon my dear."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

[member="Nick Imura"] was an intelligent man this much is known for sure. His powers of clairvoyance came to pass after a few more minutes as her eyes were gone and a simple cold feeling had been the replacement. A final albiet more powerful surge went through the mans body before she went still unsure of what to do. She still hurt but now she had control again, and with it she went to speak. It was hard as her lips twinged and ticked in painful spasms. Though they were controlled,

"I... Is it ove-er? That hurt the worst out of it all, I can't believe that you took my eyes... What are you replacing them with?" She asked extremely timidly as she went to move her hands but as feeling returned she realized he was on top of her nude body. She blushed a bit but not much as the pain was too distracting. His skin was touching hers and she loved it, it calmed her so very much despite the fact she was missing the most vital tool to her senses for daily life.

Taking a look down at the woman between my legs, and holding her down into the table as she had been throwing lightning everywhere. Now that she was calm, She looked towards me. She almost seemed to be blushing as she pulled her hands up to her. She asked if it was over. I shook my head sadly though, I realized that she couldn't see me.

"The hard part is over. I just have one more thing to do. I promise."

Slowly inching myself off of her, I slid down to the floor, and then pressed my hand to rest over her eyes. Slowly, I focused upon her speaking calmly.

"Just relax. You still have eyes. They are just forming to your system. It will take a while, but when you open your eyes, you will need to be very careful. I gave you a biot that allows you to see in almost every spectrum of light. So whatever you see when you open them, Just stay calm, and look around nice and slow. Okay?"

I then prepared the injection of a liquid I had prepared. I then applied this liquid to my hand. My left hand to be correct. It was a clawed hand and almost demonic looking. Moving to her chest, I pressed my hand down onto the left side of her chest. Just above her bosom, I then leaned on my hand.

"You are going to feel a burning sensation. Fight through it."

With that, My hand began to burn. Heat was transferred to my hand. And would literally brand her as my own. The Sith poison would melt through her skin, and my own blood mark her with a blood trail. Meaning I could track her. However, I wanted to know how she would react to my pressing on her chest. Considering I had already done it once, Doing it a second time was not hard.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

The feeling of eyes reforming was painful but soothing at the same time as the void was filled. Though this coupled with being branded by her captor and master provided a more extreme of both feelings. The pain was horrible, excruciating, and brazed deeply but with the fire came pride. The pride of wearing [member="Nick Imura"]'s personal tag, it was euphoric and allowed her to bear through all of these emotions. Pain and pleasure, the brand, that proud feeling, and the fullness of eyes becoming hers again.

Finally she'd be done with all of this pain and could finally start serving his every wish for him. She salivated from the pain and the anticipation of the future, this is what it was to be a slave. To find utopia in pain and pleasure, peace in the jaws of the beast, and the joy of master's approval. It was all on the plate it was happening soon. She bit back the cries and screams and tried her best to show off her pain tolerance and willingness to endure.

For the most part it worked, she sweat and drooled but that was the most of it. Everything else was fine as her eyes formed more and more and then she saw something, a brighter blackness as her vision was returning and her struggle was paying off. This was it, it was ending. Her new life beginning with a new pair of eyes.

And here she was. Going through the entire process of vong forming and accepting the biots that would make her whole again. After branding the woman, I walked over to the clothing she had before. Grabbing it, and also grabbing a washcloth, I handed her the cloth first. Letting her wash the blood and the bile, and the saliva from her away. I grabbed my own and cleaned her back off.

"You did well. As expected, it hurt more when your eyes were replaced, However, that can be looked over."

Once she was cleaned up, I handed her a towel to dry off. And then handed her the purple clothing she once had to barely cover herself. Helping her stand, I offered her my hand to give her some balance.

"With your new spine, it will be difficult to move for a bit. As well as the pain from the claws within your feet. Your eyes make you perceive things differently than before. So I will aid you for now. As my apprentice, I want you to dress more appropriately. As the slave you once were, you were to reveal yourself to others. With me, that is different. You need to be presentable, and show that your body, is not your only tool."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Hearing that the process was done was jarring, how incredible it was to hear that all that pain was behind her now. That her body was now a weapon that she could use to destroy those before her. She felt that she could strangle a dragon with her new abilities, though this was changed as she went to move and felt her spine twisting, an alien feeling. It made her feel sick but she hid it as she wiped her face before putting on her clothes. [member="Nick Imura"] had transformed her into a weapon was true, but she wasn't well oiled yet.

Her eyes however didn't really keep up with her. She did her best not to move them around but they captured so many colors that she couldn't describe, it was all so amazing but terrifying. Feeling more intelligent just knowing that all these other shades existed made her giddy. Though that passed as she heard Nick's words, 'You need to be presentable, and show that your body, is not your only tool.'

"What else will I fight with? The force? I'll wear whatever you want but I want to know what will I be fighting with other than this body?"

I smiled and shook my head. She was too willing to be my little pawn. Part of me wanted to accept it. Just to take her as is. Considering I didn't have others who would do the same, I had decided to go against this. Helping her move across the room, I spoke in response to her words. feeling bad for myself, as well as for her. She wasn't a "slave" anymore.

"I am glad to hear you say that, but my purpose is not to force you what to wear, But to give you options and to allow you to make your own decisions on what to wear. You are a being of the galaxy just like myself. And I can teach you to wield a sword as well as you use your body. I can teach you to use the force as well as you can speak. However, that will all come in due time. For now, relax, and grow accustomed to your new body."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

A being of the galaxy, one that existed and could still think. Though with this of course came with the flaw of could Nick prove that she thought. She knew that she could think but of course not if Nick could. Rose didn't think about this, nor consider this option for she was far too distilled from the universe as a whole to understand what it meant to be one with it. She could only feed from the nature of her own self and emotions that fueled what she really was.

Maybe there was a man out there in a white coat and hat walking alongside two friends that control this universe as she'd heard growing up, but he was not involved in this savior from bondage. It was Nick Imura, the vong-forming, order defying mad man whom believed that pain was the chapels door towards human enlightenment now shared by all sentient beings. She looked at him and saw multiple colors all along his face, even a flash of heat vision that made her a little dizzy looking at him but his eyes shinned beautifully. An urge arose, a need to touch him but it was not her place.

"You're a being, just like me."

A slave no longer, a girl... no woman with power of her own now an apprentice to such a man. Feeling courage come to her she reached out to touch him, his cheek specifically. She wanted to hold it, like she'd once enjoyed when preformed on her. At one time it'd been calming, relaxing, a silent reassurance, until abused by so many. The sacred feeling was washed away in time, but maybe it'd give him some comfort that's all she wanted. Was for Nick to feel good too, her vong-formed hands hidden behind soft living tissue reached him carefully not to quickly as to startle him.

[member="Nick Imura"]

I walked her along. Helping her towards the door. And I kept noticing that she was continuing to look at me. One arm was around my neck as I kept her up on her wobbly feet. Moving her oh so slowly to the other side. We reached the stairs as I could feel her eyes upon me once again. Her body was cold almost to the touch. Bending down, I let my arm pull her off of her feet. I would hold her up as I began to walk up the stairs towards the main room. As I walked up these stairs, I could feel her move. I started to protest a little when moved her hand to my face.

Her new eyes. The colors of her eyes changed rather quickly, but even then, I could see the many emotions flooding her mind. Passion, caring, Kindness, lust, pride, and even happiness. I closed my eyes as I stopped moving up the stairs. I stood still as her hand moved closer. Her soft fingers, touching my cheek. I felt different. Almost as though I wanted her to touch me. Nervously I licked my lips. Leaning towards her, I planted a kiss on her forehead. Using my arm that was under her neck to pull her closer just a bit.

I released her from the embrace and looked at her. Thinking of her name. Rose. Why the name Rose? I could only think of one thing to say. Remembering how I once myself had been a "beautiful creature with thorns" I had once called myself something close to what her name was. In fact, I decided to bestow a gift to her. A name she could use if she would like.

"Don't worry my Crimson Rose."

Walking up the stairs once more, I could easily carry this girl, this woman, My rose, up the stairs. She was but a flower ready to show itself to the galaxy in all of her talents.

"You will be yet to bloom."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

The road to get there was very long and hurt painfully but Nick had done it. He'd noticed her and even imparted some love onto her, though she'd never used that dreadful word on someone so regal. A masterful gardener, to her this... Crimson Rose. That was a title, something higher than slave and higher than girl. This name could eventually bring power and fear, like many before her. She had no need of Darth, just this name alone.

They were leaving to somewhere better and he returned her feelings. Her bright blue eyes shifted to orange and then green as she looked him over. She wanted more but it would seem that she'd have to play the part for a bit before she got another kiss. She was so much deadlier already and she wanted to show off her thorns to please her botanist.

"Master, when will I begin my first assignment? I won't need much rest, I can feel the power flowing through my veins." She asked with a smile as she felt stronger already though her jelly legs disagreed.

[member="Nick Imura"]

I shook my head. Walking the woman completely up the stairs and around the corner. Taking her into a room, I waited for the automatic door to hiss open as I slid her in feet first, and then followed in. Setting her down onto the bed as she was asking about her first assignment. I smiled a little as I laid her in bed.

"Your first one is to sleep. We will train later. You need to recover from the operation."

I needed to be harsh on her. She was my slave, not a person. But I couldn't keep telling myself that. She was a person. Someone who had been through so much. Her entire goal was to survive and to become someone stronger. Even if that meant being in the service of a man, or woman. That happened to be me.

"Sleep well. I might kill you in the morning."

Exiting the room, I shut off the lights, and closed the door.

{End}

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom