Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Rose by any other name

Over the past few weeks I have been getting many people to become captured by bounty hunters, volunteers or even slaves to come to me. I had gotten two beast, and even some women to do this transformation. All would turn out successful in their own ways. However, this was was quite different.

A pureblood Zeltron slave. Interesting. Including Force sensitivity. Well that was good. Considering she had the force with her, I wouldn't do a complete transformation of her body. Would I have, she would lose her force powers. Instead, I would simply be putting biots into her system, and even changing her body just a little to fit to form. This process was not painless, and would cause large amounts of pain. However, that was the point.

Vong were all about pain. If it wasn't painfilled, then it didn't deserve their attention. As such their ways, I had various vong biots in multiple containers. All waiting to be used within my laboratory. In a detention cell was the Slave known as Rose. After reading her file, and having the bounty on her head cleared up from her own employer, I now owned her. She was my slave. And I would keep her as such for now.

Turning to her, I wore a simple t-shirt and jeans with military boots. I carried only one weapon. A special knife upon the small of my back. Otherwise, I was unarmed. Speaking to the woman as I moved in front of the forcefield, I smiled at her.

"Hello, for the past few hours in here without anyone to answer you. So now I am here. And I will answer. You are here to be transformed. You are here to be enhanced, and to experience pain unlike you ever have before. You my rose, will grow thorns upon which you may see fit to use."

Turning off the forcefield with a flick of a wrist, the generator shut down and allowed the woman to walk out if she wanted.

"First, I need you to disrobe, and second, now is the time for questions."

[member="Rose Vishkall"],

Captured with some slight willingness the trouble maker looked over her captor and chuckled biting her lip a bit. He was definitely hot, but it was upsetting how he was already wanting her to strip. She usually made quite a bit fr taking her little purple robes off, but being in an environment like this she decided to obey for now. Starting with the top she took it off slowly revealing her b cups and smiled a bit nervously.

"So mister, what are you gonna do to me then? I don't feel a ringing in my ear so that means you've either stolen, bought, or killed my old slaver. Do I have to start calling you master now?" The tone sultry, one she'd developed over her years of selling herself out for her master to profit on. It was hard to get rid of but she didn't mind it, it made her a bit more womanly she thought. The one question she didn't ask for fear of an answer was his 'Rose and Thorns' analogy. That could mean anything at all, from weird fetish stuff to the literal meaning. What was his game... she wondered on and anticipated his next response timidly.

[member="Nick Imura"]

She began to strip down her clothes. She felt that she may have been treated to some pleasures of the body. Maybe? Maybe not. Either way, for this process, I didn't want clothing to hinder my process. Considering I was going to be adding things to her body, blood on clothing was pretty hard to get out. Still, I couldn't deny the woman was rather beautiful, and well... I had a thing for Zeltrons. Their species was beautiful over all. Even if this particular lady had her hair buzzed.

She removed her clothing without much disagreement, however her question of what I would be doing to her was warranted. I smiled and my head dropped as I moved closer towards her as she still stood in the chamber. I stood just outside of it.

"No actually. I bought you from your previous owner. So yes, I am your Master now. However. You may call me as you wish."

I smiled a little and moved closer to her and grabbed the clothing she removed. Bringing it to a chair on the far side of the room, I sat the clothing down and then motioned for her to move towards the operating table.

"To you, I will be giving you a few things. Implanting them will hurt. However, you will be stronger, and much better at the end of the process. Now, shall we begin?"

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

A pear shaped body was left over, a larger rear than top throwing off any hope for an hour glass shape but pleasing to the 'butt man' as most called it. Unlike her head her body was fully shaven, leaving no trace of hair unlike the slave patterns in her hair. Walking with a strut, her derrier wagging with each step naturally.

"Oh really? Well as long as you don't ruin this body I'm sure it wont bother a masochist too much." She hid her fear behind words like that, she was deathly afraid of such a process, what would he do to her? Anything really, the old master had a rule against scarring or bruising for customers but this man was going to implant things forcefully? How terrifying, this was a night mare but she did her best not to show it. "What are you going to be giving me?" She asked a little less confident as she sat on the cold table making her smaller mound's tips harden from the sudden sensation. Cooing a little to calm herself and from the burst of chilled metal.

[member="Nick Imura"]

A pear shaped body was left over, a larger rear than top throwing off any hope for an hour glass shape but pleasing to the 'butt man' as most called it. Unlike her head her body was fully shaven, leaving no trace of hair unlike the slave patterns in her hair. Walking with a strut, her derrier wagging with each step naturally.

"Oh really? Well as long as you don't ruin this body I'm sure it wont bother a masochist too much." She hid her fear behind words like that, she was deathly afraid of such a process, what would he do to her? Anything really, the old master had a rule against scarring or bruising for customers but this man was going to implant things forcefully? How terrifying, this was a night mare but she did her best not to show it. "What are you going to be giving me?" She asked a little less confident as she sat on the cold table making her smaller mound's tips harden from the sudden sensation. Cooing a little to calm herself and from the burst of chilled metal.

[member="Nick Imura"]

The woman moved towards the table. Her body was quite the looker. Oh the temptation was there. It was strong, but I fought it. There was no need for me to get into a situation like that. Opting for turning away from her as she sat upon the table, I moved towards the counter as she spoke. Telling me as long as I didn't ruin the body, she would be fine with it. Nodding my head, I only smiled as I responded.

​"Your body will effectually stay the same. I am changing just a few parts to suit my needs for you to become my slave."

There was a little bit of silence as the woman laid down. I had been taking a syringe and taking a rather large sample of my own blood. And then putting the almost black liquid into an empty vial that was being held up by a stand. The woman asked for what I would be doing to her. Rightfully so, I understood the question. She wanted to know what would be happening. As I got into one of my cabinets, I removed a closed vial and proceeded to take the same syringe and draw the almost clairvoyant black secondary liquid from the vial.

"I will be replacing, or adding parts to your body. One that increases your ability to see light in different spectrums. As for your hands? Not too sure. I have an idea on what I want, but I will make my decision when I come to that bridge. and most of all, I will be injecting you with a serum to draw you closer to the dark side. As well mark you.'

After drawing from it, I then placed the two liquids in the same vial and took it. Letting my hand lightly wrap around the vial itself, she would be able to hear something bubble, but not actually see it. Turning around, I walked to her with a completely new syringe. Moving a chair that had wheels upon it, I sat down to the side of her. Looking down at her body, I placed the items on a tray just to my side.

"Now don't move."

I reached out with my warm hands and proceeded to feel up and down the woman's arm. Making sure she already didn't have something added to her other than the known cybernetics to prohibit me from injecting her. Once I did that, I then stopped and placed my hands down on the table. Fairly close to her side and simply looked at her.

"If you would like, I can replace those metal and cybernetic parts in your body with biological ones. It would make it easier for you to move, and with my skills, I can still make it look like you are a real person. I mean, unless you want parts of metal rubbing up against your skin, then I am fine with that."

I wanted to keep this woman as my slave. And so I was being a little bit nicer to her than the other people I had worked with. Mostly because I liked Zeltrons, and because if she were to be employed by me, or at least a slave of mine, then I could aid her in her studies, actions and abilities to conform into Sith, and/or Dark Jedi culture.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

It was all so alien, she hadn't seen a syringe since one of her very first masters had used one on himself nearly daily. He wasn't a nice man but when he was high he wasn't violent so she learned to accept drug users more readily, though this was on her. She drank, and smoked, and talked too much but this was brand new. A blood-poison cocktail was horrid in nature but she had no room to object.

"I... I can't imagine what you'd want to do with my hands. But I trust it will be useful, you seem far to calculated to put something useless in me."

She listened to him carefully, not one to give up on details she wanted to know everything especially since this was all about her. She was his slave, toy, guinea pig, puppet, killer. This man was terribly powerful in these closed quarters she was curious if he'd augmented his own body in any way, but then he brought up her cybernetics.

"You could take away my cybernetics? You could get rid of this stupid antenna and cure my vertigo? Even my weak spine?" She asked finally hopeful about her situation. She'd been made fun of and passed off because of the metal bits many times in the past. Now she had a real chance at being normal, or at least more normal. A Zeltron with no hindrances to keep her from dancing and alluring. She'd become powerful and perfect.

"Please take them away... I need them gone I hate them so much. I want to be beautiful and to grow hair again."

[member="Nick Imura"]

I could hear her voice as she spoke. Confused at first about me removing her cybernetics. And fixing her up. She looked at me with almost hope as I spoke this. I simply nodded my head. She was probably going to be the most I was going to work on. This would test my capabilities, and I would perform at the absolute best. However, there was one thing I had to do.

"Yes. I can. I could replace your cybernetics and use biots to do so. This process will take a while. And will not be painless. You will likely be in pain for weeks after this operation. Your body will be foreign to you for a while until you learn to use it properly. Even then, You will feel sore in your back for maybe years later. However, your body will form to these biots should your body accept it, and will become seamless."

Looking directly at her now with a very serious look, I didn't want to lie at all, but I had a little that i wanted from helping her with this.

"I had planned on letting you go and letting you just go along you way. But if I were to perform this operation, You will become my slave. You will come to me when I command. I can train you to become a Killer, and an Assassin of mine. The life you will have with me will not be any better than what you have already been through. But I can promise you one thing."

"You will be feared, and respected."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Crazy, mad, lunatic, vile sithspawn, a man without law and as many saw reasonless. A man with pale skin and the eyes of a demon whom was willing to do anything to become stronger. A force user who rode dragons and cast fear into all, simply put a mad man with too much power. Rose didn't see any of this, she saw a thespian on stage preforming for the masses afraid of the mask he wore hiding away his natural beauty to put forth his act. Love wasn't right, not the correct word.

"Being a slave is all I know, you'll be the first master to give me something I want. Make me powerful, make me beautiful, and I'll make you just the same in the eyes of your enemies. I'll listen to what ever you say forever. If the implants fall out I'll still return, I'll stay with you until you fall."

Admiration wasn't enough, not a strong enough word. She couldn't fathom the amount of pride she felt being nude in front of him the only task she'd hesitate for him would be taking her own life. Respect was true, but not what she'd tell people. Being an apprentice to a sculpted god was all that anyone could want as far as this little Zeltron knew. Looking into his eyes she knew the word,

'Awe'

[member="Nick Imura"]

Her words were complete. She was no longer scared, and even looked to be laying there a bit more... confident in herself. She looked at me. While she was still naked upon the table, There was a reason. She was here to be transformed. She was her to become better. And I would help her in doing so. She would become a part of me. Taking a hold of her arm, I leaned up, and planted a kiss on her forehead. I then stat back down.

"Perfect. Now, turn over onto your back, and let us begin."

As she would do as I told her, I proceeded to put on medical gloves. First, I needed to removed the spinal implants in her. To do that, I would have to literally cut her open, and remove the cybernetics. And honestly, I would have to replace parts of her spine. This process would not be easy. Breathing in slowly, I grabbed the scalpel, and made my first incision into her skin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The process of removing her cybernetics took hours to do. All the while, she would feel every time I touched her skin. Pain would flood her body at almost every second. Removing them was not easy. Using various tools, precise cutting, and even taking powertools to cut the metal for me to remove it. The woman, Rose, was missing half of her spine due to this. Bones had been replaced in the process of making these cybernetics. As such, I took parts of Nighthunter bones, and used portions of a ampistaff graft to replace the cartilage. Her spine would be resiliant of many things. Resisting breaking to extreme degrees. While doing it, I used my powers within the force to keep the woman alive. Taking out portions of a spine was deadly should a doctor do it. However, being sterile, and using the correct tools to remove them carefully took time.

Each minute seemed to take forever as the woman laid there. I proceeded to put the woman's back together. Fitting the bones using the force, Sith Alchemy, and even some skills of vong forming to make sure that everything fit. I had to stitch up her muscles back to the spine, and reattach ligaments. Each time, I would place a Neathlat upon the area needing healing. Promoting healing to a faster degree, while I would move on to work on a different portion of her back. Once done, I would remove the biots to heal her, and using the force once more to heal her completely up. Pain was in abundance and would be for a long time.

After sewing the back up, I placed a line of the same patches of biots upon her skin. Letting them rest there, and letting them do their job for a bit while I took a break. I had backed up and took off my gloves and cleaned myself up. Red blood covered my body from about my waist up. Even my arms were covered in it. My tools reflected it as well.

Breathing in, I walked over to kneel in front of the table so the woman could see me and look at me. She was still on her stomach and would be that way for a while before I would remove the stitches and then complete the process of healing. Looking at her, I spoke.

"Your cybernetics in your spine have been removed. The other cybernetics won't work anymore as the powersource for them was connected to your spine. Its okay, and it will feel really wear for your senses right now. Its normal. Now, while we wait for your back to heal, Talk to me a bit. Tell me about yourself."

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

[member="Nick Imura"] came to her in a dream like state. The pain hurt so badly but she couldn't move for most of the operation as her spine was gone. Though now the fling had come back in full force and her eyes were tear stained and glossy. The bones sinews leaving was the most painful part before it all vanished the first time, and the feeling coming back of a spine made from two extremely dangerous and powerful animals in her back made her feel stronger already. Smiling in delight she went to speak but her mouth was too dry, she couldn't speak. From lost to lucid she found his eyes looking to hers and felt the pain was worth it again. Upon contact she began to salivate a bit uncontrollably from the extreme pain but she spoke.

"I remember that my mother had really long hair. It went down to the middle of her back, it was black like mine even though dad's was pepper. She wanted me to grow up and be a Sith Master so I could come home and save them. She was always scared, I think that's why she sold me to Hifn-" She cut off another wave of pain rolling up her back and stopping at the base of her skull before shaking up like spider lightning in the night sky. She closed her eyes and drooled a little before opening them again and trying to talk.

"He really liked the color red, but I didn't ever like it. I wanted to wear purple robes and that's where I got these." She smiled a bit before passing out from the pain again, within consciousness but not enough to speak or keep her eyes open.

The woman was clearly in pain. Her face, and body showed signs of it in every place. However, I was almost proud of her already. She didn't scream once during the operation. The feat in itself was amazing, but even then, her salivating, and drooling was clear. I felt a sad pain for her. For all the other people who had been under my knife, or at the whim of beast I had implanted into them. I lowered my head as she spoke about herself. Liking the color purple, instead of red, and how her mother wanted her to come back. From her age, she seemed to be too late at that idea. I felt sorry for her. As she passed out, I could feel myself wanting to help her even more. I leaned forward and pressed my forehead against hers. Smiling and shaking my head.

"Rest as much as you can. You will need it."

Standing up, I then ran a hand over her head, and feeling the cybernetics upon her head, I knew I would have to remove them. I would have to do some very drastic measures to replace her hair that had been said to not grow back. Walking over to her side, I removed the bandages to see the left over scar that would permanently be there on her back. It was mostly healed, but would be a mark of her transformation. Proof of her growth. I ran a hand over the scar. Feeling the smooth pink hued skin she had. She was quite a beautiful speci- no. Person.

Reaching to the tray to put on a new set of gloves, I put them on over my hands, and set to move her while she was out. I moved her down on the table a little and turned her head to the side. Walking around to her head, I looked over the antenna that was upon her head. It would hurt, but I reached up and pulled a little on the antenna. Revealing that it was kept into her head by prongs that were flayed out on the inside of her scalp. Taking a hold of my knife once more, I cut into the top of her head, and performed the slow task of cutting the skin around the antenna so I could reach the prongs, and remove them.

------------------------------------------------------

About five hours later, and after four trashcans full of wipes, gauze, and metal pieces, I had removed the prongs and the antenna. The only problem I had was that she was missing skin from her head. A line down the smack center of her head that was void of the flesh needed. I didn't want too many biots in the woman, as her body might reject them. So far the biots in the back worked well. However, placing a hide on her head would be stupid. Using synthetic flesh, and grafts, I placed them over her head. Using my scalpl to mark where I needed to cut, and moved them to the table. Cutting out the right size for the reverse mohawk in her head. Placing the flesh under the folds of her real skin, I began working on forming the two together.

------------------------------------------------------

After another few hours of sewing up her head, using about a hundred total stitches, and even using sith alchemy to reinforce the skin to prevent breaking, and separating, I used what I could to prevent any kind of rejection of this new skin. I didn't know if she was up or not, but I continued to work, and the applied the bandages upon her head. Even taking the time to clean the table off, and set her head on my lap and wrapped cloth and gauze around her head to make sure the healing process was complete. She would have very small, if any kind of scar upon her head. Once that was done, I slowly sat her head down on the table. being very gentle, The top of her head, and portions of her forehead were red with irritation, and it would itch like nothing she had ever felt before.

Breathing in once more, I would be taking another break. An when she would awake, let her take one as well. She needed to stand up soon, or she might lose balance of herself and almost literally be unable to walk for a few days. This much operation on her can mess someone up. So I wanted to take my time with this. Taking the gloves off, I moved into the shower to get the blood out of my hair, and off of my body, and simply threw my clothes away. They were nothing to me. Easily replaced, and I would just get a new set when I was done. However, before I left her, to make sure that she stayed, I placed an anklet on her. SHould she try to leave the laboratory, she would get a nasty shock up her entire body.

The shower was not exposing me, but I wasn't quite covered up. It was here only so I could wash up if necessary. Literally the only thing between someone else seeing me, and me seeing someone else, was a small opaque door that was about 3 feet in length. Barely covering my body. Looks like I might need to fix that in the future.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Rose woke up shortly after the operation as her head was placed into her master's lap, it was soothing aside from the horrid itching tearing away at her skin. Though her awakening was another thing entirely after he had left. Ditching his clothes she went to force herself up but could only move her chest, shoulders, stomach, and hips. Groaning in attempt she rotated her shoulders left and right trying to get an arm up to assist her. the arms didn't come but her will to scratch her head and to stand was growing. Then she thought for a long moment and after a moment of concentration she was able to use the force to push herself up a little bit and got her right arm to catch her fall on her face.

She was healing fast, whatever he'd put in her was working but the pain was throbbing over her entire body. She groaned a little in pain but that was all she allowed herself before biting back the pain forcefully. It was dizzying being in so much pain, she liked a good spanking or choking but this was something new entirely. She cursed a few times as she struggled to her feet, gasping in pain she stood up leaning on the now clean operating table. She looked around a few times, feeling deathly alone. She couldn't scratch her head, her only working arm was used up holding her body weight. The itching burned painfully so and [member="Nick Imura"] was gone. Her guardian demon and caretaker of this new body.

The Antenna was gone and the heavy vertigo settled in leaving her to not know which was up or down, but at the same time she was relieved. The biggest deterrent from keeping her from pleasing all her customers, it was so big and annoying but now she was given a new chance. Maybe she could grow hair out like her moms now, long and pretty she'd take extra-

"Master!" She cried out as her eyes began to water up in loneliness. The pain was throwing her emotional state off balance, she cried and she tried to get on the table. Maybe he left because she'd gotten off. When was he coming back? She began to walk but couldn't as her left leg went limp and dragged behind. She stepped again, but it wasn't strong enough to carry the straggler and she fell about six feet from her resting spot.

I washed my body off. It was covered in dried blood, and it felt nice to refresh myself. The water ran over my body, and there was only one reason I hated showers. When you are alone, you think. Your mind wanders and drifts off into space and creates an imagination that you would normally never think of before. It was something that happened to alot of people. However, all I could think about was the woman. Rose. Her form, her past, the way she could remember the important parts like purple robes. I was causing her pain. Part of me wanted to give her some kind of anesthetic, but I couldn't. If she was going to become an apprentice of mine, she had to endure pain of an extreme level.

She pulled it off rather well. However, I turned off the water. I was done with this. I needed to get back to work. Hopefully she would be awake soon so I could talk to her. See if she was still breathing. I hoped that this one would not become one of my failed subjects. As I was starting to dry my hair off with a towel, I could hear the word Master yelled from down stairs. I started to walk out of the shower itself when I heard a bang. My heart lept into my throat. I had no clue what it was.

Rushing out of the bathroom, around the hall, down the steps, and into the laboratory, I saw the woman. Her bandaged head barely held up by her strength alone. I almost jumped down the rest of the steps to her side. Clearly this would hurt. I reached under her arms on either side, and pulled up, stopped for a moment, then pushed my arms around the front of her chest. I doubt she would mind me touching her since she likely had people violate her before, and because I was trying to get her up. I wanted to be careful, and even use telekinesis to reduce the amount of pressure put onto her new spine. Helping her stand up, I then moved her back the distance and sat her back onto the table.

Talking the entire time.

"Damnit Rose. I was just in the other room. Its okay. I'm here now, and you are fine. Lets get you back to the table.... there we go."

I released my hold on her with my arms and moved to stand in front of her, looking her over, I saw that she was clearly alive, and doing fairly well. However, as I looked at her, I realized that I had no clothing on...

My hand shot out, and in an instant the towel I had wrapped itself around my waist to cover myself. My hair was still dripping, but that would be dealt with later. I hopped onto the table with the woman, scooted beside her, and let her rest her body against my own. Keeping her up, so she could get used to the new spine, and parts in her system.

"Now, you will still have your vertigo problem. I can fix that, but it can't be done via biots. I will have to... mess with your head a little, to fix it. I won't do it right now, but it will be done. Just take a rest for a minute, and relax okay?"

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

The ground was cold, and that was kind of nice with the weight of her body it carried a lot of warmth or at least felt like it. Her skin felt thin, blood running under it and muscles swaying with each breath. The pain was still there but contained in a smoldering burn that moved with the consistency of paraffin wax floating in a conical heat lamp. Her mouth had the heat of panting but her breathing was slowed, she hadn't felt something lack that since the last time she was on soft psychedelics. Though she heard a muffled voice, it was garbled and scratchy like a horrific voice on an ancient recorder. But it was pleasing, she couldn't see the speaker or hear him well but she felt it was her master which made her heart race.

She felt like a dog, dumb and wagging its tail because it's owner is home. As he picked her up it hurt badly but as the burning pain stopped as if frozen from the lack of reality consistent in her mind. A dream this was, she was really back home and her father was scolding her 'for... not taking my shoes off at the door' she thought and went to say but if was blocked by numb static shocked lips from the impact on the floor. She smiled as his hands grazed her breasts and kept it as he laid her down slowly, her brother did that once, she had tried death sticks with a girlfriend and couldn't walk because she was so kraaking high. She wondered where her brother was, probably taking care of dad. Those two always got-

"Ah!" She called out softly as the cold observation table touched her bare skin. Then she looked up and felt the cold crackle over her eye balls and gasped from the feeling before looking to her Vong Painter. He really was an artist, she felt light with all that metal off of her. Her bright and talented Thespian painting his mask before the great show where he'd show her off to everyone. A feared assassin beauty that is both seen by men as a perfect pristine goddess, and fearstrickening by her awful power.

"Master? is that you? It's so nice that you're back." She paused for a moment before looking back up to him with that stupid grin still on her face. If she remembered this at all then she'd be very embarrassed with herself. "Did you know about the man that saved my life? He was a bounty hunter who was pretty old. He worked for Hammerhead and was really talented. There was this old miner that he went after, evidentally some rival claimed that he had gone too far. So Evan, the hunter. He goes out there with just simple blaster and goes for his old bump into technique. Where he walked into the guy and shot him at the same time, sometimes he used a knife. This time he did, he saw the guy and he was just some fourtyish human wearing a suit and heading to his expensive car. Evan goes into bumb into him and the guy opens his suit up a bit and flys out a red lightsaber and cuts off Evans arm. Even tried to turn his camera off... but the guy got his hand too quickly and he started questioning him. Evan didn't say anything, he was really brave. So he used force crush on his helmet until he stopped screaming." She said tears welling in her eyes, she hadn't told this story to anyone except her brother when he visited her. Her parents sold her into slavery but they still cared about her. It was strange, and a long story. "Sorry for blabbering, these biots are just kicking my ass here. You must think I'm just a soppy slave girl. Sorry." She said feeling bad for her longer story and looking away ready for any operation to avoid further annoyance to her master.

She was talking to me as I held her there against me. Her clammy skin only showing that she was cold in her nakedness. Part of me was tempted to give her my towel, but she was being tested. Her ability to push past others in expectations would make me decide if I really did want her as an apprentice. More so, Her blabbering of her past was likely induced from the operations I had on her. It was almost as though she didn't hear me. Well, I guess that it won't matter if I were to mess with her head a little more while she could hardly remember anything. She continued to talk and as she was doing so, I pushed my mind into hers using Force Meld. An ability to create a hive mind within the two of us.

I was poking around in her head. Much like using Fear, or Insanity and inducing fear, I was doing the opposite. Taking away the fear. Drawing it out of her. Her emotions about it were thick and cluttered up. It was difficult to work with her as she was thinking too much about how I was her master, and how... good looking I was. Well, I couldn't blame her honestly. However, I pushed that aside. Hearing her apology about babbling, and her new biots kicking her ass. I smiled and shook my head as I held her head against my chest.

"No, no. Keep talking. Its nice. Tell me why you are so afraid with the vertigo problem? How did you get it in the first place?"

Maybe that would help get her mind out in the open for me to take away her fear. To do that, if she pointed directly out in the open what it was, I could try and either alter the mind to believe it in a different way, and if that didn't work, then wipe it completely from her memory. However, this was extensive and would likely take a lot of energy on my part. Taking a hold on her, I moved a bit, and moved her to lay down onto the table. I moved to lay next to her slightly so she would still feel that I was there.

Her freaking out could really mess up what I had done to her. Hell, I would have to check the spine to make sure it held up correctly. And from what I could see, the damage to the head was minimal. No bleeding thus far, so that was good. Either way, I then used convection across my body. Heating myself up as we were close enough. She would start to get warm and prevent her clammy skin, and help prevent rejection of the biots.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Her mind flash backed to a dark room with a glowing clock being the only thing lighting up her customer. "Three minutes forty seven seconds." She teared up as the force meld and words told the full story,

She watched the clock instead of him, fighting against any bodily emotion she felt, just limp. "The clock was the only light." She didn't like this man, he was just some friend of Hammerheads and he was teaching her how to use the force just yesterday. "The room smelt awful, like stale food and liquor." His bulbous Trandoshan head buried into her neck letting her avoid eye contact as she continued to watch. "His scales scratched at my skin a lot, some times he did it on purpose." Then the clock hit midnight and a louder thunder struck, "When it calmed he yelled at me." So two loud sounds on both sides frightened her a lot and it got harder to read the clock because her head hurt. "The clock hadn't moved much, it was Three minutes and forty seven seconds. That was how much I was worth to Hammerhead." After that some time passed and she began losing any hope she had of enjoying this nightmare slowly faded. "I got pregnant and I was happy. Hammerhead didn't keep any pregnant girls so I thought I was going home." This wasn't the case she found. Her Slaver screamed at her for two days and blamed her parents for this as they hadn't any sense for not sterilizing the slave. "So they fixed it, no slave girl needs to have children. They said that to me before and after the operation. Then I wake up on a operating table." She thought about the pain as she felt her eyes changing from the spinal change alone, this process was going to make her completely new again. What would still be her?

[member="Nick Imura"]

Feeling through the force, and seeing everything that was happening, I drained her knowledge. Taking any bit that she showed me. Taking it, seeing as how the trandoshan violated her. Her voice was soft yet spoke volumes at how much this hurt her. No wonder she was happy-ish with me taking her as an apprentice and as a Slave. I was nowhere near the type of man that would do this to her. I didn't want to be a owner of a slave who didn't treat them with some sort of respect. Slaves were people as much as I hated people.

With the story that this woman had, Sob as it was, Was very much true. I didn't know if the files were real. Some falsified information to get me to take them away from where they were owned, or kept at. However, this time, it was real. I leaned up at the woman, placing my hand on her head, I took away the memories. Shifted them. Removed the part about her being pregnant completely. While she was sterile, I left that in there. Should I take it away and discover that she couldn't have kids later on, it would kill her then.

Making the memories hurt a little less, I alleviated most of it as she was speaking to me. Once she was slowly starting to calm down, I got up from my position, and moved to the side of the room. Luckily there were some scrubs that I could put on for the moment. Moving back to the woman, I laid her back down. Flying to my hand was the towel that I used. After laying her down onto the table, I folded the towel up, and placed it over the front of her body. Covering her female parts, and eased her down. She didn't deserve to be treated like an animal. She had been through enough. However, I had to finish like I said I would.

Walking over to the counter, I picked up a canister that was rather hefty. Inside, I opened it up and pulled out some of the Fighting claws. Moving back to her with the jar in arm, I used the force to hold her hand still as I easily placed the claw upon her knuckle. It started to bite and eat at her skin. Digging into her knuckle bone and creating a home for itself. I set to work putting them on all four knuckles of her hand. It would hurt as each one dug into her knuckles. Eating away at the marrow that was housed inside. Clawing their way into her body, and replacing what was her knuckles, and phalanges of her hands. She would keep her fingers. But should she want claws much like animals, a simple twinge from her muscles would send these claws ripping through her skin to be used in battle.

Each time she would use them, it would be painful. It would hurt. However, with what I intended to teach her, pain would be her motivator. Moving on, I then began the process again. Placing the mouths of these claws into the knuckles of her toes, and even in her heels. I placed them in her other hand as well. They would continue to dig into her skin and flesh for up to a half an hour to form to the shape of her bones and fit within her body structure. If they stayed, and if she lived, then they would be a very effective tool for her.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Synapses scraped against one another and a few went black making her feel lighter as she could hear a song playing in her head. One from a long time ago, calm and serene. A stringed instrument plucking away rhythmically and in tune with a man's voice. It was beautiful and soothed the pain in her head, normally one felt anesthetic highs during surgery but there was no anesthesia involved this was all triggered by mass amount of pain overloading the brain. It was like lucid dreaming to her, just with a constant fuzz of pain. After a surgery like this it would take only severe pain to really bother her. Lucky for her it'd make her a better cook because she could use thinner oven mitts.

What a weird thought, her cooking? She hadn't in so long, not since she was little. She was really only wanted because her ass had a sexy jiggle to it and was more than a handful. Her face was okay, no real scarring or wrinkles, soft too. But that was never the first reason to pick her up. She really hated that, she really liked her lips they were full but still subtle enough to not be obnoxious. Pain stirred again as she felt a grinding sensation against her fingers. One by one they all began to feel it, like salt being ground into her bones and it slowly grew more and more painful. Though with her soft skin and thin hands they ate through quickly. She wondered what it was as she gasped and groaned painfully but was able to keep her hands straight avoiding damaging her palms and wrists as well. Maybe it even helped more, keeping her fingers straight out. She grunted and moaned as they dug deeper and she really hurt as the new fingers took place. Her vision began to change and blur as the lights changed colors from the ampistaff taking hold on it's new host. A plant snake being inside her felt weird but she knew as she would feel with all these new things and that feeling was grateful.

[member="Nick Imura"]

The process of digging into her skin would take a while. As such, when I was done setting everything in, I kept close to the girl. Holding her down with the force, and yet placing a hand on her forehead. I had been experimented on as a child. At the age of five I was being injected with lethal doses of Sith poison. I fought it. I fought with everything I had. At the time, I never knew why I continued to fight. Now I realize why. I wouldn't share it to anyone. It was a secrete that I even have not told those I trusted with all of my heart. Still, I stayed there as her body shook from pain, and trying to not make the pain worse.

It was not that much later, her body stopped shaking. Her form was calming down. I kept my hand on her forehad. Rubbing the side of her temple with my thumb, I tried to sooth her.

"It's okay. We are almost done. This last part will hurt really bad."

I stood up from the table. Walking over to grab a box on the counter. I walked over to the woman once more, and reached inside the box. Grabbing two furry balls, I then felt actually bad for doing this.

"Open your eyes for me."

When she had, I dropped one ball into each eye. And once again, the same process of eating away the previous host, these biots would eat out the woman's eyes.

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom