Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Relatively new or naive knight and padawan/Apprentice

Now after watching Star wars rebels throughout for probably like the third time I've thought of an idea which is kinda stolen from the show a little bit. What I thought is a Jedi Knight that has recently taken a padawan under his wing that has decided to take it to the sith with a gurella war against them in their own territory, using hired guns and the like to fight against the sith regime.
This would be brought to Erebos's attention and at first he'd send out agents to try and capture them but then would have to resort to sending his own apprentices which at the point of their failure, them begin all along against the two, Erebos himself would come in to the chase personally. From there this can take any number turns, to seduction to the dark side to simple retreat from sith space with the fear of the dark council members firmly implanted in both the knight's and padawan's minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXoJeLDyVBY​

[member="Sylthaor Nillus"] Do you belong to any faction? I'm all for giving people a chance to get their rp on with new characters XD

[member="Gren Reaper"] I know that's why I really want to do it XÞ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom