Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A raid on a Republic supply transport.

Ok, this is simple and how i want this to go down. Im going to raid a republic supply caravan so as to attain either ships or their identification codes. The reason for such is to prepare for a Roleplay at a later date that i have been planning for long while now. With that in mind i need several things.
  • Some republic players, temporary or permanent, to be with the supply convey. Now note, i do not expect there to be a fleet with this convey, as there is no reason for them to expect to be attacked.
  • Some mercenary, and/or people from factions that don't necessarily like the Republic to partake. Note that you joining in will mean you will be aboard Consortium ships and that your affiliations mean nothing during this raid. (And dont try to infiltrate my side republic players, im not that stupid to let anyone join in on my side without doing a background check.
  • Some Infiltrators on the Republic cargo ships, because come on, they are cargo ships and arent that hard to get on while disguised as a republic soldier.
  • And for everyone to have a good time during this, furthermore i will try to avoid PC kills as i know people hate characters dying. And if you made a temporary char you want killed off, just say so and im sure one side or the other will do so.
I will list the joiners and what side you want on down below this, if there are any addition questions feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

Republic side.
  • Kei Amadis
  • Flint dexen
  • Tallia Farn
Consortium side.
  • Juthan'Athar
  • Serock Hoath
  • Matho Healb
  • Bracar Rhade(?)
  • Kassk Kry'lya(?)
  • Icarus Khel(?)

Republic for Me:

Kei has just learned/is learning the basics of Djem So, be a good first test for it. Also I could bring some of the wildcard security detail I am slowly building up for the republic ground forces :). Only 30+ of them so far, so it'd just be a few NPC's anyone could use in their posting.

1 point is a couple of fighters might make sense alongside it, not a fleet, they'd also make for a way of getting off said ship if you captured it :D

Kei Amadis said:
Republic for Me:

Kei has just learned/is learning the basics of Djem So, be a good first test for it. Also I could bring some of the wildcard security detail I am slowly building up for the republic ground forces :). Only 30+ of them so far, so it'd just be a few NPC's anyone could use in their posting.

1 point is a couple of fighters might make sense alongside it, not a fleet, they'd also make for a way of getting off said ship if you captured it :D
I honestly expect two fighter contingents and a small cruiser to be with the convey so go ahead.

The Wicked Truth said:
A small cruiser and fighters would be for a start. Once you start all one has to do is send a signal and the border fleet will be able to move. We aren't for abandoning our stuff to miscreants.
I realize this but im pretty sure that situation will be easily handled

Tyrin Ardik said:
Notice: his Empire tag is more for aesthetics at this point than anything else.
This is also a point to bring up, dont be stupid enough to carry identification. Because if you get captured the consortium will cut its loses without a second thought. Furthermore few will be told what the name of my faction is called and i will be operating under the alias of the Hollow soul pirates.

@[member="Suhr"] maybe. It would be a shame to ruin one of the few pretty faces in the CIS.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"] there is little reason to show up, as with most Republic related things, we'll play by the rules and other factions will break them. So ten to one your thread will be added to the ignore list.

The Wicked Truth said:
@[member="Juthan'Athar"] there is little reason to show up, as with most Republic related things, we'll play by the rules and other factions will break them. So ten to one your thread will be added to the ignore list.
Ok, ignore away, doesnt phase me. One thing though, are you accusing me of breaking a rule because it sounds like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom