Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A quick question.

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. Instead of joining a faction, can I have like my own army? Now, i don't mean players, i mean NPC's, and whilst I can't do anything myself, I can send my army to do stuff?

[member="S.A.P.T.D"] - From what I understand, you're looking to create a character who commands an army of NPC's, correct?

You technically can, although you would have to actually roleplay whatever mission you would send your troops on. You can't just have them do important stuff to your character in the background and merely handwave it as something that'll take care of itself. You would also have to come up with a reason your character would actually command an army. Not just anyone would control an entire army of people, and you would need to be able to supply your troops efficiently, arm them, etc. Since you're not interested in joining a faction, you would have to support them yourself. Perhaps you could make a character who is the ruler of an entire independant custom-made planet with its own army, or something along those lines. As long as it makes sense for you to control an army IC, I'll allow it.

Also, I'm moving this topic to the Learning Center forum. :)

[member="S.A.P.T.D"] - Droids are fine, as well. Just make sure to give a reasonable explanation as to why your character would own them, alternatively RP him or her purchasing them from a company official. If you would like to utilise a type of droid unique to your name, you could try making a sub for them in the Tech department of the Factory. :)

sabrina

[member="Brin Vext"] he sells droid army, but you still need to command them from bunker. As we all know what happened in episode 1 and 3, when the droids commanders where turned off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom