Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Queen's Gift [Siobhan]

Still the Force whirled around them, causing Aro to avert her gaze in order not to give too much away. She glanced around the room, partially in awe. It was a beautiful chamber, there was no doubt about it, though like all high society abodes it would be such a pain to clean! So many nooks and crannies, a lot of fineries to keep dusted and polished... And this was but one room. Sure she had dealt with the self same with her Queen, but she'd had a lot more slaves than this one.

So lost in her thoughts, Aro actually jumped when Chesna spoke to her. Color rose in her cheeks before she looked back to the pair and carefully removed the other shoe since Chesna had begun already.

"This on--- I know how, Mistress" she said, correcting her urge to speak in the third person. While Aro had never really personally had to do this before, she had watched others and had been taught on a few occasions. She had been useful to her Queen in other ways.

Setting her gaze down, Aro began to work the intricacies of the woman's foot, working out the aches and pains of the muscles and tendons; while to begin with she was a little hesitant and even flimsy with her touch, she soon found her own method which worked surprisingly well.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Anya Venari"]

[member="Aro'di Sahr"], [member="Anya Venari"]

Since she was in such good care, Siobhan only needed to lean back against her comfortable cushion and enjoy the attention both beautiful elves were lapping on her. Conveniently there was a small bowl containing berries sitting on a table, so she plucked some free and slowly swallowed them.

A soft, pleasured sigh escaped her throat when Aro began working over the intricacies in her foot. The girl might have never done this personally, but she clearly had skill. It was hesitant at the start, but she soon found her own method and slowly Siobhan could feel the aches and pains inside her muscles dissipating. "Yeees...good girl. Further down...bit firmer, just like that," Siobhan purred like a cat. As Aro might notice once she had spent more time in this household, Siobhan was quite addicted to foot worship.

Or to being pampered in general. It was the easiest way to get treats. Feeling quite pleased, she fondly stroked Aro's lovely blonde hair.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
[member="Aro'di Sahr"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Chesna saw the girl was a quick learner. Good for her, she’d need it! As for Siobhan, she was enjoying herself too much. Chesna decided there was only one solution…she needed to troll her a bit.

“Make sure you run the tips of your fingers along the bottom of the foot too. Humans like that,” Chesna told Aro knowingly.
Of course, she knew that Siobhan could be rather ticklish, so this should have the desired effect!

Aro noticed how the woman practically purred as she leaned back in comfort; taking this as a positive sign she continued on the way she had been doing, and when her new Mistress spoke in her strange tongue she turned to Chesna for a translation - not once did her rather deft fingers cease in their caress.

A little confused by what she believed to be Siobhan's request the young space elf did as she had been bid, completely unaware of the fact that she was being messed with. "Yes, Mistress" was all that she said, before drawing her fingers down the length of Sio's foot until they ran along the heel.

The poor girl had no idea of what she had just done.

[member="Anya Venari"], [member="Aro'di Sahr"]

Chesna was truly naughty! One moment Siobhan was enjoying the heavenly attention lapped upon her feet, the next she was suddenly being...tickled a lot. Needless to say Siobhan suddenly began to giggle, which was obviously not what she wanted. "Hey...stop...tickling," she declared. Mistress Thuella was not ticklish! Well, this was very embarrassing. Her cheeks had acquired a slight pink hue.

"Chesna, you're gonna be punished for this!" Best to make amends by kissing Sio's feet a lot.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

Chesna had, over the years, developed an innocent, contrite look. Inside though she was rolling on the floor laughing.

She looked to Aro. “Mistress is sensitive tonight, best not do that…” she said.

To Siobhan she looked ever so innocent. “Sorry, Mistress, I mistranslated. Even the best translation cannot be perfect. Though punishment would be most welcome too!” she added.

Though she exuded innocence and contrition Siobhan had known her long enough to know…she wasn’t.

Aro physically flinched and all but jumped out of her skin when Siobhan began to laugh; her fingers instantly ceased in their motion, as the woman knew that despite the outward look of humor her new Mistress was not enjoying the sensation. Confused, baffled, and somewhat humiliated she downcast her gaze and waited to hear from Chesna what she had done wrong.

"S-Sorry, Mistress" she whimpered; Doing her best to calm down from the shock she was experiencing, Aro returned to her previous method of loosening the knots and aches from her Mistress' foot, taking special care to avoid the heel! Oh, she did hope that she would not be punished for this; after all, she was simply doing what she was told, right?

Needless to say Chesna's innocent act was not fooling anyone. It put Siobhan in a slightly annoyed mood, but then she saw the effect the naughty elf's trolling and her own displeasure had on Aro. Chesna, I know you can translate perfectly if you want to. And I'm not standing for you scaring her. Do you want me to not use the Iron Maiden on you?

Threatening to beat her would not work because that's what Chesna wanted! "Chesna, lick my toes." To show Aro that she was not angry with her, she petted the elf, then ran a hand down her back. "It is alright, dear. You were only trying to serve me to the best of your abilities. I don't punish my slaves for that."

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

Punishing Chesna was a rather counter-intuitive process. The less punishment one applied, the greater the effect!
"Fine, fine. Couldn't let her have an unbiased view of her Lady and Mistress now, could I? We're all only mortal...." Irony, possibly, and especially since Siobhan would very much like to be treated like a Goddess.

However, Chesna had no qualms taking some toes and sucking on them. There were very few things Chesna wouldn't do.
"Mistress is pleased with you, slave. It was my translation which was wrong," she added, feeling like she needed some Light Side points to balance out the Dark!

Shivering to the touch of [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] the space elf continued as if nothing had happened, blissfully unaware of what she had just said to Chesna. Her fingers worked deftly, removing the last of the tension within the sole of her Mistress' foot before continuing to pamper her all the same when the real work was over.

When she was informed that the woman was in fact pleased, Aro could not help but wonder if Chesna had purposely told her wrong instructions. Was there still bad blood between the pair? Oh she sincerely hoped that was not the case.

[member="Anya Venari"]

Siobhan narrowed her eyes slightly at the incorrigible troll. Of course, she sort of liked Chesna this way, which was why Siobhan was incapable of being angry or annoyed with her for long. Well, the fact that the elf was very good in bed and extremely willing to pamper her and cater to her whims probably played a role, too!

Besides, she was very good at licking toes. A pleasured moan escaped Sio's throat when both Chesna and Aro worked their magic on her feet. She totally needed that...or at least thought so. "You have done well, I am pleased. Chesna, we shall discuss your error later on," she gave Aro a bright smile. "Good work. I am pleased with your skill. You haven't eaten anything yet, have you? Go to the kitchen, a slave will make something for you. Chesna will show you the way."

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

Chesna obediently put Siobhan’s shoes back on, and then helped Aro stand.
“Does this discussion involve the new iron maiden?” Chesna telepathically asked.

She led Aro along to the kitchens. The younger Qadiri looked so…sombre, serious. Chesna, never one to hold a grudge for long, put an arm around her shoulders.
“You’ve done well, Aro. Come, let’s get you something to eat, and then we can work on dessert!” she said with a grin.
If only Aro knew what she counted as dessert….

So it was that the pair were bid to finish and Aro was helped to her feet once her Mistress' shoes were replaced. Glancing around the room briefly she returned her gaze to Chesna and followed her silently from the room and through to the kitchens, a slightly curious - and almost longing - backward look toward Siobhan as she exited the room accompanied her obedience. She could not help but wonder who this woman really was, but it was none of her business to pry.

The arm which was hung over her shoulders had Aro jump in surprise, she hadn't realised that they had entered the kitchen so suddenly. Surprisingly instead of tensing the young elf seemed to relax a little, perhaps this meant the bad blood was gone? She certainly hoped so! As if in answer to Chesna her stomach rumbled, causing her cheeks to turn crimson in embarrassment. "Food would be... agreeable" she offered, before biting her lip. "I'm sorry for earlier, it was unbecoming of me to ignore you."

"Maybe! If you're a good girl," Siobhan gave Chesna a rather lusty look. Being cross with the elf for long was simply impossible for her. After all, she was an asset...she certainly had them! Anyhow, when Chesna arose Siobhan gave her toosh a good, possessive grope and a slap. After all, it was a very nice butt that needed to be grabbed occasionally.

Then she leaned back into her couch, watching Chesna and Aro depart. She caught the look Aro gave her before vanishing from the room and smiled at the young elf. In Sio's opinion at least her treatment of the girl - and the obvious lust she was feeling for her - was not morally wrong or unethical After all, she was not abusing or beating her. Even if Aro disobeyed, she would not beat someone who was completely defenceless. She had sworn that to herself. Then she got to her feet, which felt a lot better after her two slaves had worked their magic on them. While Aro was getting something to eat Siobhan had some work to deal with.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

“It was very naughty, yes, but I forgive you,” Chesna said magnanimously.

She set out some food for the girl, and took some bread and cheese herself.
“You know…the Mistress will demand you perform other services for her. I think it would only be right if we test you on those skills. You wouldn’t want to make the Mistress angry, would you?”
She waggled her eyebrows knowingly.

‘Going to sleep with her,’ Chesna contacted Siobhan telepathically. It was accompanied by such smugness that even a Jester in an ‘all you can eat’ buffet could not match her triumph.

The looming curtain of PG-13 appeared on the horizon to spoil the gaze of all those interested parties, but it did not descend just yet.

Chesna forgave her, and seemed to swiftly move on as if nothing more needed to be said. There was no real reprimand or punishment, which gave the young elf pause for a moment. Then she sat down and began to eat the simple meal; she was grateful for that fact, she didn't enjoy rich foods due to the diet she had been on for the entirety of her life. Of course she got the occasional treat, but those were rare and hard to earn.

"Other services?" the naive little elf asked, between bites, "What kind of services? If you believe I need to be tested, then I shall do all I can to please yourself and the Mistress." And she meant it, even though she didn't fully understand what she had just signed up for. Well...Somewhere in the back of her mind she had guessed what, but Aro was no bedmaid, she had never been trained for those services, so she put the thought from her mind. Surely not...

Siobhan was flipping through some papers when she received Chesna's smug message over the telepathic radio. "Good, darling. But don't push her into things, ok? I don't get the vibe that she was in Semiramis' harem." She did not really expect Chesna to, for while the elf was an incorrigible nympho - much like Siobhan - she did not abuse her powers. "Once you've tested her thoroughly and educated her, bring her to my room."

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII

Chesna’s tone was distinctly full of hurt feelings, but only jokingly.
‘I would never force anyone to do things! Might give her a little nudge though….’

Chesna leaned forward to Aro and gently kissed the Qadiri on the lips. “Other services which are the most pleasing to my Mistress and I. Of course, it’s your choice if you come to bed with me and her…but it will greatly please us if you do.”

It was at this moment that Chesna’s real power started to work. Aro would suddenly start to feel like Chesna was the most beautiful, angelic and pure creature she had ever seen. That pale skin, those lips, that body…how could she not yield and give in to her?

Chesna took her hand. “You are most beautiful, Aro, I’ve been wanting to ask you since the moment I saw you; may I enjoy your company today? It would be a singular honour,” she added, dropping down at Aro’s feet and looking up adoringly.

It never failed! Well, if Aro really, really didn’t want to or was completely straight or similar it wouldn’t, but Chesna was betting on a better outcome!

Chesna leaned forward and Aro was so naive that she didn't realise what was happening until the last moment and then .. well .. it was too late. Almost immediately she was caught under Chesna's spell, as their lips met. The young elf gasped and pulled away slightly. Surely her new Mistress would be upset by this, wouldn't she? Then again, Chesna was very inclusive of Siobhan where these... services were concerned.

Come to bed... Aro gulped slightly. She'd heard of slaves doing similar to please their Mistress, though Aro had always proven her worth in other ways. Perhaps her former Queen had believed it was better to keep Aro's head in the game rather than causing potential problems if she thought with her heart instead of her head. She couldn't have trigger happy slaves armed with weapons, after all!

This time when Chesna took her hand Aro did not pull away. Mesmerized by Chesna's beauty, and wishing above all else to get in her new Mistress' good books - after all, Aro was feeling rather hard done to concerning the loss of her Queen - the Elf nodded her head to Chesna's request though she said nothing for now. This had all happened quite quickly!

[member="Anya Venari"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

While Chesna was 'initiating' sweet, adorable Aro, Siobhan had retired to her bedroom and was presently lying on her mistress bed, reading through some papers. The cushions were very comfortable, but she was soon distracted from her reading when there was an insistent knock on her door. "Come in," she said absent-mindedly and a moment later an attractive, but strongly-built Atrisian stepped in. Mei-Ling was one of the many guards, attendants and hangers-on that seemed to congregate at the Lady's court.

After all, Siobhan loved having minions. "You're actually readin' something that's not Ashira's Angels? Gehenna must be freezing over." Mei-Ling teased her before kicking off her shoes. "So we got actual slaves now? They've been put to work. One of the guards tried to take advantage of one of the girls. Got rough."

Siobhan put the documents away, eyes narrowing since now the Atrisian had her complete attention. "You put the queen in her place?" she asked coldly. "And what's her name?"

"Lance Corporal Gemini Santiago. And, yeah, I punched the queen in the face and broke her nose. She's in chains in detention."

"Good. I want her demoted to Private, flogged and kicked to an outpost right on the Xioquo border with no leave. Her salary will be donated towards the slaves' upkeep. Get word out that if anyone thinks the girls are their playthings, they'll be punished severely. They're people as well, not toys."

"I'll see to it. Solveig gave the grunts a good bollocking. Nothing to worry about, boss." Clearly the Atrisian had realised she needed to placate her at times rather tempestuous superior. Being Siobhan's minion was sometimes accompanied by heavy risks. She climbed onto the mistress bed, running her through the woman's firemane while nuzzling her neck a bit. "Saw Chesna and that slave girl in the kitchen. Our little demigoddess is...initiating her into her duties?" she asked teasingly.

A soft moan escaped Siobhan's throat as Mei-Ling applied loving attention to her neck. "I imagine." There was a pause, before she spoke again. "You think it's right to keep them like this? Feels like I'm just a slightly gentler version of the slave lords." There was a hint of doubt in her words.

Mei-Ling was quiet for a moment, perhaps wondering whether this was a trick question. "I think if you were like them you wouldn't bother askin' yourself that question in the first place. 'sides, if it's all they know you gotta ween them off slavery slowly. Would've probably been taken as an insult if you hadn't accepted them and then I guess they'd have been the ones punished. Long as you don't maltreat them...cause then I'd have to knee-cap you," she said jokingly.

This made Siobhan chuckle. "Thanks...and I think a certain someone here needs to be taught something about the consequences of insubordination." Using the Force she suddenly gripped Mei-Ling with an invisible hand and flipped her around as invisible binds gripped her. A cupboard opened, revealing several items and then...well, things faded to black. Presumably coitus ensued behind the curtain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom