Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A promised tour

The main conference room of the Bakuran Shipyards were occupied by the presence of the system's Governor Sargon Vynea. He' just finished arranging the purchase of his very first ship, and once its construction was complete he'd have taken his first step into completing a lifelong dream. His long terms savings had finally come into fruition, and soon his first freighter would be completed.

That however was a dream for another day, and as his business was completed he was off to visit @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] on Endor. He was more then curious to see what she had done with the place in the time she'd been governor. In truth he also owed her for the misunderstood comment of he hair smelled like rice. He hadn't said rice, but well sometimes misunderstandings happened. As such he left Bakura aboard Defender, towards the Endor system.

Wearing a three piece suit with the jacket open Sargon arrived later at Endor. As his shuttle touched down he was curious what the little Hummingbird would have to show him.

Sunlight filtered down through the branches of the ancient Sequoiadendron giganteum. Its warmth bathed the Agaricus bisporus in ever giving nutrients which allowed it to thrive at the base of the tree. Meret opened up her leather satchel and removed a small knife. She scraped the fungus off of the trunk and put it in her satchel. Endor was filled with life forms. It was pristine. Local tribes were pure and untouched by Imperial industrialization. Their traditions and culture preserved precious resources vital to all. She walked further down a stone pathway. She discovered more fungus and filled her satchel.

Endor was dangerous for an outsider. Meret had gained the trust of a few tribes and was being made an honorary member. She had created a few programs that won her a special status. Still there were the trials of three that she had to pass. Her Kiffar background made her confident in her quest. The first trial was a hunt. She had to kill an animal for a roast. The tree fungus would be the bait to draw out wild, feral boars.

There was a natural hedge that created a perimeter around the tribe’s settlement. The hedge was hollow which allowed tribe members to be camouflaged as they spied on those who approached the settlement.Meret felt like she was being watched. Green eyes tracked her as she approached the entrance. Meret giggled and then stuck her hand into the hedge and grabbed the wrist of a young brave. With a quick tug he popped out before her. “How can I help you?” The brave explained that a shuttle had landed at her cabin and someone was waiting for her.

Meret returned to her rustic retreat where Lord Vynea was waiting for her. He was even more handsome and elegant in civilian clothes and not military garb. She immediately took a lock of her hair and took a whiff. Her hair did not smell like rice but now it suggested a baby feral boar. Meret approached Sargon but kept her distance. With a smile she said “It is about time you showed up for a tour, I have to shower, but tonight is a special event and you can see for yourself my progress. I am being made a tribe member… but first we must hunt!”

Meret showed Sargon into her cabin and sat him down in an over stuffed devon. There was a tray of fruit and a bottle of sparkling water on the table. “Help yourself, I need to shower…I was out in the woods…good to see you.” She excused herself.

ba8ceb867158c23dbe856ecd70e73c88.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom