Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Private Interest (Darth Mythos)

This duel assault normally would have gotten the Sith Lord pushed into a corner, away and on the defensive, if not broken. But even as they came there seemed to be no move for a defense. The man had simply faded from view again, though this time he ended up beside [member="Asajj"] . As she would slump his hand would curl around her throat, keeping her up, standing.

"Your father is with your mother in the Jedi. Neither are dead, they simply left you here to rot." His touch would be infectious, sending into her mind the memories of his own capture into the basin, and of her parents fleeing.

"You would fight for them?" Slowly his gaze would turn to [member="Darth Mythos"] , a frown clear. "Would you abandon your child to the likes of me?"

The revelation hit Asajj hard, at first being too much to accept. However, the images forced into her mind left her with no doubt. Her parents were alive, out there in the Jedi. "She... was alive all that time..." Asajj stared forward, processing the information, trying to work out the lie she had been told all her life. "Why didn't they tell me? Why... I just want to..." See her with my own eyes. Hold my own mother in my arms. Get to know the woman who created me. "Kill her." The final words were spoken with a new harsh emptiness. Stepping back from Ferus' grip and standing on her own two feet, she looked towards the shadow of her father, the only part of him who cared to stay with her and tell her the truth.

"I want to make them both suffer, like I have... My whole life I lived under a lie. She made no effort to find me, and he made no effort to tell me the truth." Her hands clenched into fists, the anger boiling up inside her, this time directed elsewhere. "They can consider me no longer their daughter..." Asajj paused for a moment, channeling her rage into a controlled state, feeding on her contempt for her false creators.

"I am a daughter of the Sith, no one else."

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

The room was destroyed and by Mythos' own hand, yet he laughed at the absurdity of this all... The madness that this small visit had unleashed reminded Mythos of a simple yet important truth. "Yes, i would actually" he laughed shouldering his Axe and walking towards the image of Ferus that never left his mind since the day he fought him in a simple training lesson.... His Jaw still hurt after all this time. "Clearly you are a much better father than i am." He chuckled and shook his head. Then he looked at Asajj who by the looks of it received this news with quite a bit of shock.. He told her what he knew to be the truth, his loyalty to Ferus was akin to his Oath to the Emperor... However he swore an Oath to forsake all previous loyalties... an Oath he had broken in the Basin.
"Ferus is Father of the Assassins.... forth by blood on not we are all his children, our loyalties are to you ... you know this." He raised a brow of curiosity and clicked his tongue. "Now that you are free of the accursed basin" he spat the words as if an Insult to himself was laid. "I say we seek the Sith'ari"

Mythos was a believer in the Prophecy, the Prophecy of the Sith'ari which promised a perfect being to destroy the Sith and raise them to be stronger that ever before. He thought it might be the Emperor so he had been seeking an audience but to no avail... he was not found anywhere not even in the meetings of his Wills... Just as he discovered the Secrets of Adas he would discover the truth of the Prophecy.

[member="Darth Ferus"] @Asajj​

"Good. Very good. Break those chains that bind you. Free yourself forever. We of the Sith must constantly evolve, push to become something greater. If we do not, if we become stagnated, we will die." The Lord spoke clearly, a smile on his face at the willing turn from [member="Asajj"] . He could use her.

"Mythos, you seek what already exists. I am the Sith'ari. I will bring about a new age. You will be my herald, and this age of Sith bound in chains to a man that does not show his face will be over." A crazed grin took over Ferus's features as he looked to the Knight.

"I will break all chains."

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Asajj went on one knee, this time by choice, and lowered her head at Ferus. "Sith'ari..." She whispered, hailing his presence. In her studies she had learned of the Sith'ari, one who would rise above all and destroy the Sith, only to reforge them a thousand times stronger in glory. In that moment, as she knelt before the shadow of a monster, she truly believed he was Sith'ari.

"Under you I shall become stronger; strong enough to get my revenge. I pledge myself to you, Sith'ari..." Asajj looked up into the eyes of Ferus, her servitude now sold to the devil.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos took a step forward and locked his eyes with his Juyo teacher suspiciously. "You? The Sith'ari?" As if on command Mythos saw for the second time in his life the Ghost of Adas behind him. Everyone in the room could see him, Force Ghosts cannot by any circumstance become invisible only to certain eyes, Behind Mythos and out of the Spirit of the Axe came the Image of King Adas and stood before the Three impassive and foreboding. The Monarch was Here and he was not amused.

"zo tsis kad tu'iea valia nenx dotacij j'us sis kia kais j'us zuti ir iezkon iv tave zarchas zhol kash mes kuris valia nutaris tave saarai iv tu'iea "

The words of Adas were like the Thunder of the Sky and the Power of the Ground that shook the core of the room with the rumbling of his airless voice. Mythos did not dare add or subtract anything from the Ancient Monarchs' words. His Challenge was simple enough, Go to Korriban and seek an audience with the Ancient Lords like Khun and have them decide the Truth of his words. "Adas Has Spoken, Your first step to confirming or Denying your claim is in Korriban where the Ancient Lords of the Sith will judge your claim"

Mythos needed convincing, and his voice showed no compromise... yet. Shows of Power upon him were meager... he knew he was easily impressed the ancient Lords of Korriban would not be so easily swayed by Power... They would give the first judgment then Mythos would give his. Adas did not outright deny the Claim which was a good first sign and he even went as far as to come answer Ferus' claim himself which was another good sign... yet Mythos had sworn an Oath Breaking said Oath would require something more than just Ancient Lords and shows of Strength...
@Asajj @Darth Ferus

"Oh? Very well. Lead on then Mythos. Take me to these Sith Lords of old." Red eyes watched [member="Darth Mythos"] for a moment or two before his gaze went to [member="Asajj"] . "You will be joining me. Shall we go?" Ferus didn't want to waste any time, especially now.

Mythos' eyes gazed to his guards and nodded, an Order to relax and regain their lost composure. He bowed to Ferus and he turned on his heel. "Follow me, Korriban in in the other side of the Galaxy and if we wish to make haste there is no time to lose." Mythos began walking out with his Axe behind his shoulder bus Adas did not turn to walk beside Mythos, the Image of the Ancient Monarch gazed into Ferus with Judgmental, eerie, spiritual eyes for a long time. Adas judged him by every single thing he could see and what his spirit could see beyond.... Adas could see the truth of this and he knew the reality of what was going on yet he would not let Mythos know of it...
Mythos ordered one of his guards as he stepped out, "Get My Ship ready i depart immediately... Ren will take care of things while i am gone, i will return shortly or not at all."
Adas did not truly respect or even like Mythos at all, he still awaited a test for the Wielder of his Axe and what Adas Saw in Ferus was many things. Adas Saw the Future of the Sith he had created or it's destruction, he saw True Power beyond what the Young Wilder of the Axe had or could even dream of at this moment.... yet he also saw that Ferus was Mentally unstable and out of Balance with the Force... Once he had assessed the Claimer of the title Adas' spirit returned to the Axe... just enough for both Siths' behind Mythos to behold the truth.... The Truth that Adas was with them in this moment... judging their every move...
[member="Darth Ferus"] @Asajj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom