Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Private Interest (Darth Mythos)

Animus Malgus; the acolyte she had defeated in the Sith Tournament, the assassin who had helped on her first mission. Once a rival and once an ally, she now looked upon his palace as the home of a potential friend. A palace fit for a king, which he just so happened to be. His reputation had grown since their last encounter, having earned the title of Darth and proceeding up the ranks of the Sith, whilst gaining his own place in Atrisian royalty; at the very top. Someone with such a growth of power was definitely someone to be friends with, or in some cases something more. But for now she set to surprise him, having worked her way up the outside of his palace. She hung from a ledge, tucked away conveniently to avoid her detection. It was time to see how well guarded his palace was, and how her stealth skills had developed. Then after that, she would chat to him; provided he didn't have her killed for trespassing.

He wouldn't do that though...
Would he?

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Atrisia... there was no other planet quite like this one, The Palace was not only well defended and well guarded, but in a Geographical position that made approaching and entering it's vicinity next to the Mountain Pass extremely hard to do without detection. Needless to say Mythos was not worried about trespassers, even if they did manage to get to him, there was still the matter of him being Mythos, and no pushover alone even against the Ranks of Jedi Master Mythos was confident that he could hold his own and even slay them where they stood... He feared nothing and would back down from no one... However Mythos was right now... preoccupied.

His Daughter Kida was having her Grooming done, and yet another dress to finally put on her her she had destroyed the last batch, Mythos smiled in his Main Chamber musing his daughters Feral ways and smoking a fine Deathstick from TP Tobacco industries, his legs crossed as he watched a Hologram of of many intricate details of the Laboratories discovered by his agents around Atrisia, he was meaning to not only re-build, but Improve on the old designs of the weapons and Star-fleet of the Atrisian Empire... Beautiful...

The Way to Mythos' Quarters was a long set of Stone Stairs that lead to the highest part of the Tower, a few staircases under it was a balcony that was constantly guarded, and each flight of stairs had Guards positioned in every corner and the entrances to the Tower were limited as most Windows where Rifle Holes to protect against Siege tactics. He sat reading statistics and gathering old intelligence Un-armored, not that he ever was armored, striding into battle with little protection what his way of dealing with things, it had earned him quite a collection of scars... and reputation.

Mythos blew the smoke from his Deathstick and his brow furrowed automatically, the hair on the back of his neck stood for no apparent reason... there was a disturbance in the force and he felt a familiar presence he had no felt in a long time... Not one to ignore his instincts he called forth his Commander Rex Power. "Rex Step up security, i want eyes of the Horizon and in ever corner and cobweb of this castle" His words were casual, but an order not to be ignored... the King never liked to be kept waiting...

Casually he glanced back looking at the statistics for a massive... Spacestation? somewhat called... The Rancor... How strange...He clicked his tongue in curiosity as he threw himself back comfortably in his Command Center who just so happened to also be his Chambers.
[member="Asajj"]

A short climb put Asajj at the very bottom of the stone stairs, hidden only just by a feature in the wall. The interior of the palace was indeed beautiful, although she herself would have gone for a darker theme. Despite that, if she had the chance to live in such a place she would not turn it down. Footsteps came by as the security seemed to tighten, no doubt Mythos had sensed her presence. As a result, a guard came her way, about to pass her within moments. Quickly she prepared herself, raising her hand ready to channel the force. Once he turned to look at her, she focused her mind on creating an illusion, just as she had been practicing to. For a moment he looked as if he were to sound the alarm, but instead he gave a nod and walked along. Appearing as a fellow guard was easy enough against one target, but if she were to meet a group she'd be in trouble for sure.

Quickly she moved down the corridor, ascending the stairs carefully and quietly so that she would be aware of any guards ahead. To her dismay there were a lot of guards stationed up the staircase. The first guard lay just ahead on the right, and so with the flick of her wrist she caused him to turn, inspecting a knocking sound that echoed only in his mind. Her light footing allowed her to slip by, moving up until the security doubled. At this point the only way was up, and so she leaped up to find a grip in the lavishly decorated walls. To ensure the guards didn't look up and notice her, she continued creating illusions, both with light and sound, to make them look down or away. So far illusion has guided her safely through, but the final obstacle was the door to Mythos' chambers, which itself was guarded by two soldiers. Without any other option she positioned herself over them, lining up herself for a swift attack. Suddenly she dropped, striking down on the bare throat of one guard, damaging his windpipe enough to prevent air escaping into sound. As quick as she had attacked the first she spun to the second, delivering a backwards roundhouse kick to his face which subsequently knocked him out. Her hand shot out to stop him falling hard, whilst her foot then kicked across the face of the first guard, then wrapped around his neck to hold him up. The awkward position she found herself in meant neither of the soldiers landed on the floor and alerted anyone, and eventually she eased them down gently.

Checking the guards weren't dead, since killing Mythos' men wouldn't be a good part of the surprise, she then opened the doors to his chamber. Her first sight was the girl, and then soon after Mythos himself. She greeted him with a smile and a nod, rather casual for an intruder.
"Impressive security."

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos heard his door open and heard an awfully familiar voice with an awfully familiar presence, when he finally turned his seat to face the intruder with a calm expression the sight of her made him smile. "My Master has trained you well." His low toned voice alerted the only thing she had overlooked, His Tuk'ata; Groom, that trailed her steps like a shadow since her first stride inside the room. The Lack of Aggression and Mythos' calm demeanor caused the well trained and intelligent Animal to follow her steps silently and calmly, with a flick of his Death stick and the ashes falling to the ground, Groom came silently and stood aside him sitting down locking eyes with the Visitor... Outsiders, something rarely seen in Atrisia and never seen in the Royal bedroom... well, with one Notable Exception.

Mythos gave her an approving nod and arose from his chair, walking down what was Invisible steps, instead they were In-pure Stygium Crystals fashioned by craftsmen from the land, that had no other property than to look Like invisible blocks if stared at through the light and were as fragile as Blocks of Glass. He stood gracefully to face her, this time with nothing to hide his face and only his Imperial Gown, White and Gold, Hardly colors seen before his ascension. His voice was calm and his eyes tainted in a red flash that lasted but an instant when he noticed that she, along with him, had grown dramatically... Mythos however, would change no more... as Time would fly before him in vain.
"Do what do i owe the Pleasure of your Visit?"

Confidence, overly so, his lightsabers and the Axe stood at far away distances, and Kida was in her room who was an Extension of Mythos' quarters, a Mini Forest, Protected and Patrolled by the Entire Royal Guard who patrolled the Stones outside the Forest.Mythos was at ease, his power with the force made him reckless, his body language reflected Self assurance. [member="Darth Ophidia"] would be pleased as her ease in infiltration, and that at least one of her apprentices chose the Path of the Shadows, Masters of Stealth.

[member="Asajj"]​

"I like to give myself a challenge," Asajj smirked as she entered the room more, giving a glance down to the Tuk'ata from the corner of her eye. With some grace she positioned herself against the wall, looking to the man she had come to visit. "When I heard you were a Knight and a King I couldn't resist, you've definitely bolstered your reputation." Her head then tilted to the side, more of a smile forming as she examined him. "Although, as Assassins surely we should be keeping a low profile..." A reason for her not being a Queen or a Knight like him; she forever stayed in the shadows.

"I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'm not here to question you." Her eyes drifted over to the daughter of Mythos, curiosity in her stare. "I see you've really settled in. Where's your wife?" Asajj turned, still smiling as she looked him in the eye.

[member="Darth Mythos"]

He nodded and took her statements with silence, as the words from his master who she surely resembled in some way, Truth in her words, and Mythos took it into consideration. He had self proclaimed his Throne upon reaching it without much development in his rule, Still, That was all about to change, Then she asked him of the location of his Wife and his eyes popped Open with a confused expression. "Wife? What Wife? I have not taken a Spouse as of Yet" Marriage, was different in Atrisia, but if it was anywhere as symbolic it was more so as an Emperor... It was complicated in his current position even though he could have a marriage, possibly had to be of Nobility.

His shook his head, "I have sworn an oath as Will of the Emperor of the One Sith, That is the sole purpose i have my Throne, because it makes that Job, Much easier." He smiled and tilted his head. "What about you? You seem much more different that the Girl i used to know," He smiled as he turned to the Golden Dragons headed behind the west wall, stood beside on another but then opened in a Bar-stand with Service Bar droids that had their cups filled with their tiny metal claws a flew from their hands as Mythos tilted his hand upwards.

The Crystal cups flew without dropping a single ounce of liquid as his eyes locked on them focusing on the Telekinesis needed, which contrary to popular belief, was not as easy. Once his Glass reached his hands his effort was minimized greatly and used only one hand for the other glass while he looked at her eyes taking a small sip. He had grown to use the Force whenever he could, and Master it to every extent he could in his never ending quest for power. Besides that, what good is the Force if it can not be used to impress the pretty girl?. The smell and power of the fruited Ashahaki, was not truly tasted until one took the time to truly appreciate it's flavor.​

Unlike most drinks, it was served hot, and was meant as much as a drink as used in monasteries to preserve the lineage of tradition and Honor. Mythos surely appreciated this as he drank, rarely as it was, to preserve an honor the Traditions of Atrisia.
[member="Asajj"]

No wife yet a child, something Asajj had never really thought of. She knew little of the planet's traditions, and so she left that topic behind. Instead she welcomed the glass into her hand, taking a sip of the warm liquid, tasting it with the patience of a connoisseur. His comment about the girl he used to know intrigued her, causing her to look up from her drink. "I guess I... matured..." She hated that word, but it was the only way to describe her change. "I have a standard to live up to... More to prove..." Her head turned again as somehow she had managed to touch upon her feelings, a rare occasion for sure. "I have to prove I can live up to my father, and not my mother..." Her voice trailed off, as if unable to continue after that final word.

With crossed arms she sighed, looking down to her drink and taking a sip. It felt better letting out her thoughts and feelings somewhere to someone, having them circulating all the time whilst she stalked in the darkness. However, she couldn't help but feel Mythos had no interest in her worries. "My apologies, I didn't come to bore you..."

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos shook his head, "No need to apologize, and you don't bore me." He took a step forward raising his glass and attempting to catch her attention upon him, Smiling as warmly as ever he paced to her slowly and his eyes not drifting from hers. The moment her eyes opened to his, his pace stopped and he tilted his head to the side whilst a flash of red light passed through his eyes like a shooting star of the Darkside. His eyes drifted only for a second as he refused to let the memory of [member="Darth Ferus"] throw him off... We all missed him, but he needed us to be strong and stand firm with the assassins, The Assassins needed to learn that Ferus was not going to always be there... a Cruel Lesson indeed. Mythos would not let that thought stain the atmosphere, he would be charming, enticing, and alluring as he always was, a King in title, a Gentlemen in actions.

"I am still curious what brought you all the way to me, do we have another mission on the Chopping block? " He stepped to her side and leaned on the shadow of the wall along side her, "Or is it something else?" His smile gave it away. Loneliness? the Desire for Power? Lust? Or all that came before? His heart beat faster as he realized that perhaps this night would get much more interesting, if that was even possible, curiosity loomed over his eyes and mind, more over in his knowing smile that expected an interesting answer.
[member="Asajj"]​

Mythos' reply widened her eyes slightly in shock. A man of such position and morality somewhat cared about her feelings? She dismissed her shock, trying to hide it by diverting her eyes away from his. Feelings were never her strong point, not compassionate ones atleast. "There's always missions, but none I need help with right now..." Her futile attempt to change the topic, however she knew Mythos was persistant. He was at her side now, and only then did she look him in the eyes. "I just... Need someone I can talk to. Ophidia is a great master, but there's a limit when it comes to personal matters... The only other person I can think of is you, Animus..." Asajj's eyes relaxed upon his, almost lost...

[member="Darth Mythos"]

A trait the Sith ever initially had, Empathy, understanding, or any general tact for matters of the heart, she could not possibly understand that Mythos as much as her was struggling with his emotions, however he found an Outlet in battle and conflict, in war and bloodshed did he find the silence he needed to overcome, his thoughts on his Master and Ferus always, 'What would they think? Would they be proud of me today? have i laid barren enough corpses for today?' in truth Mythos thought them simple minded... geared only to destroy, not to build.

Mythos was bold in his tact but also subtle when he needed to be, projecting an aura of confidence and security around him with body language and his eyes. "You can always count on me, my ears are yours for when you need them and anything else ....i can be of help in any way" The tone of his voice was low and calm, his scent alluring and enticing. He smiled warmly again tilting his head as he took one half step to her as her eyes sank in his. Boldly he moved his hand to clasp on to hers and brought it to his lips kissing her knuckles never taking his eyes off her at any second, gracefulness and respectful charm to bring her into a state where she could forget all past worries and cast them aside like yesterdays news. "All you have to do is ask" with those words his yellow Orbs of Amber fury flashed in an Erie glow that struck once upon every battle, only when fury and passion... or desire, took him over.
@Asajj​

She watched as he kissed her hand, her face relaxed in a state of almost wonder. No one had been like this with her before and so she wasn't quite sure what to do. As if by instinct her hand gripped his softly, allowing her to feel the hands of a warrior. They were rough, but not in an off putting way. "Animus," She began, but could not continue. There were no words entering her head, as if it was stuck in a trance. Only when she regained control of herself did she removed her hand from his. "Your offer is generous, but I'm not that kind of woman." That was her thought, that he was doing this only for his own pleasure. He was a king, and kings only married other royalty, not nobodies in the shadows like her. No, she would not seek out relationships for pleasure, only love. If such a thing existed.

Quickly she remembered how low her guard was, mentally straining to stop her thoughts betraying her. If he was paying any attention to the force, he would no doubt catch onto her thinking.

[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

"Ah, this is interesting." From a dark corner of the room an almost sing song voice sounded off. Slowly the shadows there took shape, flickering like a flame in a light breeze. A single red eye, glowing a deep blood color, came into focus. Again the voice sounded off, much more clear to [member="Asajj"] and [member="Darth Mythos"] to hear.

"I forget that passion also means lust. Forgive me if I am intruding." As the voice spoke the shadow took form, and slowly the visage of Ferus could be seen plain as day. A second blood eye joined the first as he gazed between the two.

"Does daddy get a hug?"

Mythos looked at the Figure in his room and drew his lightsaber Groom by his side but when he saw who it was he was but then... out of the Shadows his Master appeared, as if the answer to what they were both thinking brought him back to life. There he was, exactly how their duel happened so long ago he returned, free from the basin and free from the clasp of death. He smiled put a hand on Groom and nugging him off in the direction passing the guards and went inside to Kida's room, his room as well, as they fought as one worthy to kill Swamp Beasts. Instinctively he drew his Axe but it was not truly his desire, is was the instinct of the Magical artifact that guided itself to his hand and began to pulsate as the two darkside presences clung to each other like magnets.

"Lord Ferus." He bowed gracefully but could not help but to hide his amazement. His master was indeed here, it was no Illusion, but somehow it still did not feel correct and plausible. For sometime he stared, thought it incredibly awkward as-well, as an opportunity. Another Juyo lesson perhaps? There was something always to learn, always something to add to a key, to a lock, in a palace, far far away...

His lightsaber went to his belt and his muscles relaxed, it was Ferus to his eyes, and no more different than the master who had taught him to use the powers he had now, the core to his foundation as a Sith along With Ophidia and Bane. With Ferus, we had Victory, he was the Father of the Assassins to the New Breed of us all, beside him we never lost a single battle, Example of this was Atten II... but Mythos gave them hell that day... "How did you escape the Basin?" He had to ask.. if he was ever in a position to do so he needed something to know.... how does one survive millions of Souls and come out on top?

[member="Darth Ferus"] @Asajj​

"Father..." Asajj pulled away from Mythos, trying her best to seperate herself from him despite the fact he had probably seen it all. "The basin?" She looked between the two of them with confusion, no one seemed to have mentioned to her exactly what happened to Ferus, only that he had dissapeared. Then again, she was rarely told anything. Too withdrawn and hidden to be worth the effort contacting. It was the life she chose, and therefore the consequences she lived with. Maybe it was better that way, no complications if no one knew you existed...

Nevertheless, she awaited someone to explain to her what had happened, still in confusion about what Mythos was referencing.

[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

"Yes, dear daughter." That last part he spoke seemed to have been through gritted teeth. Slowly the figure stalked forward, darkness billowing around him almost like a cloak. [member="Asajj"] would feel the Force slowly close around her throat as he got closer and closer.

"The basin I had been sealed in. I am free now though, but there is one obstacle. You." Lifting his hand he would go to lift the girl from the ground, the force crushing down around that one single point.

"You must die."

[member="Darth Mythos"]

"But, Fath-..." Her speech became a painful gurgling as she struggled to breathe. Quickly her hand shot out, sending a blast of as much force as she could muster towards her father, hoping to break his grip. If that had worked, her next move would be to draw out her phrik blade, it's folding mechanism extending it to it's full length. With her spare hand carressing her throat, she stood ready as if to fight him.
"Are you mad? What are you doing?" Asajj's eyes narrowed as she looked between Ferus and Mythos. If Ferus was going to pursue killing her, she hoped Mythos would stop him. There was no way she could take him down herself, or both of them for that matter.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos stood shocked for many seconds as he could not believe what he was seeing. Ferus was attacking his own daughter with a massive Force attack that held all the Power to kill her instantly, Mythos knew he could not fight Ferus on his own or even with Asajj, he was the Master of the Assasins and one of the Most Powerful Sith Lords Mythos had ever seen... still Mythos would not back down Under his own Roof From anything.

With a pull from his left hand he funneled Energy from the Axe of Adas and channeled it through his open palm at the right hand which crackled with electricity as a Beam of Black Lightning shot out from his hand. The Axe For the first time was showing Mythos what it really could do, it made his Force Attacks stronger and more powerful at the cost of slowly draining his sanity, however that latter part he did now know yet.

He did not hold back, he would not even if he could, Ferus was more than prepared and powerful to handle a Lightning Blast of this Magnitude, it was easily three times stronger than Mythos' Lightning and just as Taxing. The attack flew by Asajj's shoulder and aimed to directly Impact Ferus in his chest. "Asajj Get away from him! That is not Ferus!" Or so Mythos thought, it only occurred to him now that this might be a trick from a Dark Force to get in their comfort zone before killing them. He was not Far from the truth... The Real Ferus Died in that Basin... what came out was a Monster.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Proving your loyalty to the Sith child. Would you strike me down to protect yourself, for power? Or will you be blindly loyal, killing yourself for anyone you choose?" Even with his grip broken he continued forward,both hands coming up for [member="Asajj"] . But [member="Darth Mythos"] had chosen to intervene. His gaze narrowed as the blast came for him, but then he faded from view.

Beside Mythos at the same time the Sith Lord faded the same mans voice spoke up, whispering in his ear. "No, I am not the same Ferus. But what am I? I have broken all of my chains. Unlocked secrets thought impossible. Look, look at my power." All while he spoke darkness that seemed to shroud him would feel like a crushing weight on the mans shoulders. "The Sith must break all chains. I will break all the chains. And I will start with my child. Will you stop me, boy?"

"You're not..." Asajj's head tilted as she tried to process what was happening, still somewhat out of breath from the attack. "What have you done with him? Where is he?!" Her blade raised, threatening the sith lord despite the odds. Fear gripped her as she anticipated his answer. Was he dead? He was going to say it, wasn't he. Another, final, parent lost...

The rage and anger built up in Asajj, beyond what she could now control. In her blindness she launched an attack, trying to swipe each way thrice at the imposter. With each strike she shouted at him, as if hoping her words might add to her false power. "Tell- Me- Where- He- Is!"
On the last strike she slumped, now on her knees. She had exasperated her energy in one short burst, which itself had no doubt been useless. Yet she felt nothing, empty in both physical and emotional senses...

Everything was so surreal...

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Mythos"]

The Might of the Axe managed to keep Mythos on his feet for a few seconds, but the crushing might of the Darkness on his shoulder brought him to his knees past his defiance. He faded as his Lightning bolt rushed passed him and smashed against the stone fall leaving scorch marks that would never wash away... Mythos would never have them washed away anyway.

The royal Guards rushed to the doors of the Room but Mythos managed to shout at them and hold a hand to his side. "Stay Back! That's an Order! Protect the Princess!"

Mythos however was in a bad way in a sense, the crushing might of the Darkness Made the Knight kneel like an Acolyte, he was no Match for Ferus alone... but together they might bring about an advantage, Her rage and her fury fed Mythos as he was no stranger to mass violence of these type of situations, He was convicned this was not the Real Ferus... so he never held back...

Using the might of her Rage and his Force energy he rose from his kneel Axe in hand to cleave Ferus with the Same ability he had taught him so long ago, Bladestorm. The Energy of the Force amassed in the Edge of the Axe and when he rose with a Swipe it unleashed an Arc of Energy that clove through everything and anything in the room, he hoped Asajj could dodge the attack or step out of it's way... but now the Axe showed Mythos another ability is had. Blade storm shot from the Axe became ten Times more powerful than it ever was without it, the Arc was bigger and thicker with a Red Glow of Power that was in itself a shock-wave of Fury. The Room suddenly became a warring whirlwind of Carnage.
[member="Darth Ferus"] @Asajj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom