Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A 'Preview' for "The fall of two

This is meant as a small preview of each separate ongoing section within a single thread I am writing if you are interested feel free to DM me so you can join when the Post goes up. Please note SOME slightly dark topic will arise, and I do expect death and destruction. There will be 3 ongoing sections that I will write out in each post. any members Only in one section may write within that section, but may also write some NPC's in other sections. (PS: Some revisions and changes may happen)

image.png

---Inside the Royal Draconian Castle---
-----Event: Noble Knighting Ceremony-----
---Time of day: Afternoon Aprox 3 PM---

It has been a long day in the lives of the Draconian Populace. Living in anticipation of who of the five(5) winners of the month's festive colosseum fights would be knighted today. A large televised event within draconian space. This event happened around the ides of each month. The entire Royal family, as well as many advisors, generals, and other highly ranked staff, were inside the large building, Many of the local populace were outside the large palace, separated by a line of royal guards, and some policing personnel and droids that were blocking the many entrances and exits. Dorian was one such member within the castle watching over the ceremony because of his rank and power.

Although something did not feel right, Something was off...

OOC NOTES: Anyone can join in this section on the thread but I would prefer you stay outside...otherwise you might be in a world of pain soon enough. Otherwise this is also for other nearby planetwide events for people to be a part off. I will also add a separate part for visitors and allies to the planet within the castle that I would expect many people to be

---Above the planet, inside one of the ships currently defending the planet--
-----Event: Standard operations, hindered due to crew semi-focused on televised event-----
---Shift: Shift 3---

Onboarded one of the Two(2) Warden class Star-Defenders orbiting the planet and its ring, would lie a mysterious figure whose main task was to intercept and speak to the ship's captain without getting spotted by the crew. While it was still difficult to move through the ship, the viewing of the events planeside was helping with the efforts to stay hidden. Eventually making the way to the captain's quarters this figure would speak to its captain. Nothing more than just a code, much like a voice command for a droid to 'awaken' the captain. The captain was a Zakuulain sleeper agent within the Navy. After being awoken he would prepare himself for now the time was the right time to strike.

OOC NOTES: Anyone can be here. this section will mostly take place in space as everything goes down. I would like one figure to be the mysterious figure, as the Captain is an NPC I will control, but that is not required

---The primary Planetary shield Generator on the ring---
-----Event: Standard operation's-----
---Time on ring: Night---

Despite being a massive industrial section of the ring, It also housed one of the primary Shield generators that protected the planet and the ring from orbital attacks. Outside were three men, two of which were smoking, and the third had shaky hands. All three were Zakuulian Loyalists and special operatives who were sent to blow up the highly defended building. They were posing as engineers. Each carried a bag that had bombs and weapons, mostly as a last resort in case they needed to go loud, and things needed to get messy...​

OOC NOTES: I would rather no one rp here as this section will last the shortest. I am only adding because I think it would be an important story block. I can permit free NPC usage here.

LASTLY: If you have any final thoughts or Ideas PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me, I want this to be a fun experience for all thank you for taking time out of your day to read and consider. This is just a short preview and MUCH MORE will be added and/or changed due to feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom