Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Plot Idea

So hello everyone, I have little time for introductions as I want to get onto this idea before everyone gets bored and goes out of this thread because I took to long to get to the point, I am sort of an old dog at this site, but never really had a character above Padawan/Acolyte, you may remember me as Nox, that was the latest character I roleplayed on the Writer account, that was a few months ago, and if you don't remember Nox then you might remember Dorpo, who I also roleplayed, so now I am just gonna use the writer account as a OOC account because I can. So now forward onto my idea...

Hopefully by that image you know what I am talking about, someone should team up with me to make twins! Yes the characters will be based off Fred and George because I like them, they are awesome and I think there humor would be nice to roleplay because with the battles between the Sith and the Jedi everyone seems to be serious when there IC, no one just jokes around without it being flirtatious so I wonder what would happen if we let two tricksters lose on the galaxy, the laughs would be awesome! And maybe that could spark the idea of a Star Wars version of "Weasley's Wizards Wheezes" Or whatever there joke shop was called. So would anyone be up for this idea? I think it would be awesome but that is just me.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom