Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Planet of Ice and Crystal (Lucien Cordel)

Hyperspace
It called to him from the frozen depths of the Unknown Regions the force showed him a planet. He awoke he could still hear the call from his dream but now it was a whisper. He quickly plotted a course to the Unknown Regions upon reaching them he began navigating with the force. After following the whisper for a day he exited hyperspace above the frozen planet of Ilum.
---------------

Ilum
Teslar rested up before landing, since one of the advatages of being a barabel is a thick layer of fat to keep you warm a black robe was all he wore over his normal armour. He carefully landed the White Eye in a canyon to shield it from the wind. As he followed the whisper something ran towards him, he raised his hand and threw it back with the force taking the time he had bought himself to draw his sword as the asharl struggled to get up. Once it was on its feet they began the circle each other as the asharl made threatening sounds then a surge of adrenaline hit him, it had been such a long time since he had hunted. Final the asharl made its move as it jumped at Teslar who dodged it and stabbed the asharl where the heart should have been whatever he had stabbed had killed the beast and he feed on the fear and pain of the asharls' last moments. After packing up the asharls body he set off to find out why the force brought him here and it wasn't long before he was at a cave. He felt the dark side emenating from the cave like he had in the crystal cave on Barab 1 as he walked deeper in the cave it got stronger. Teslar walked slowly because last time he entered one of these caves there was a durgolosk as he came to the heart of the cave he saw orange crystals, purple crystals, and red crystals but unlike the cave on Barab 1 there wasn't a crystal formation in the center of the cave. What was in the middle of the cave gave him cause to unsheathe his vibrosword and take his bag off which the asharl body was tied to. Sneaking forward slowly as the Gorgodon ate the closer he got the more likely he was to get noticed final he took a running leap wrapping his arms around the beast as it began to roar and try to shake him off.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien was in the outskirts of republic territory on Ilum.He was dressed in a robe "Seized" from a member of the coruscanti upperclass , The man had been on an adventure holiday when he ... disappeared, Lucien was here for a single purpose to gather a natural red crystal.The jedi wouldn't notice any missing red was not a jedi colour. He moved along through the snow and ice a hood shrouded his face and his gaurd hidden away. He entered a cave searching the walls of the cave for the glint of red crystals. His bandaged hand ran over the rough stone. His thoughts were disturbed by the growl of beasts.

Lucien sighed and progressed deeper into the cave. Beasts had attacked him only recently they now lay whimpering huddled in the corner of their cave scared by monsters that only they could see and trying to like mental wounds. He walked slowly forward watching Teslar grapple with the beasts. He dropped his hood and watched the beast and the lizard fight.He made no effort to help just watched and waited.

The beast attempted to grab at Teslar but he easily dodged it by ducking his head. Then as he brought his sword up for a killing blow to the back of the neck the gorgodon flung him off across the cave. He landed on his feet and once he had recovered he retreived his sword with the force. The great beast roared as it eyed up its attacker it was attempting to intimidate him a hissing began to fill the cave "Do not toy with me beast we both know you are afraid I can smell it, taste it." sparks began to crackle along the blade of his sword, a malicious smile playing at his lips as he unleashed a torrent of purple lightning on the gorgodon. The lightning hit it in the chest causing sparks to go up and down the gorgodons body, it roared in pain showing its seared chest. Teslar ran towards the gorgodon and jumped up spinning mid air cutting the beasts arm as it tried to grab him. He latched on to its neck quickly raising his sword up and lodging into the back of its neck severing its spine.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien watched as one beast teared up another. Then one beast used lightning ... it was unexpected to say the least. Lucien took a step forward and began a slow sarcastic applause "Very good you can kill animals with pretty lights ..." He stepped forward again "...is that the extent of your ability?" his voice was shallow and patronising. Lucien had trained many apprentices watched them as they grew and wilted, He had grown tired of cocky young force users who seemed to think that because they could emit the power of a small energy cell out of their hand they were the next chosen one ... He had almost completely given up on them. His body began to weaken again as he Leant against the walls of the cave. Redoubling his concentration into holding back the screams of pain running down his nervous system. A few moments later he pushed himself back to his feet and awaited the beasts reply.

Teslar placed his foot on the dead gorgodon's head and pulled his sword out as @[member="Lucien Cordel"] stepped forward applauding sarcastically "Very good you can kill animals with pretty lights ......... is that the extent of your ability?" He cleaned his blade on the gorgodon's fur and sheathed it then turning to Lucien Cordel he spoke his deep voice echoing from under his hood "Unfortunately yes that is why I left my homeworld because it was a world of hunters, I had grown tired of the hunt I wanted knowledge. That is why I am here something called me I know not what but I know it was not to kill a beast."

"So it's knowledge you want, I can give you knowledge ... But our you worthy of my teachings?" He asked with a raised brow. Pain shot up his body again. He winced "Can we discuss this back on my ship?" He asked his voice betraying the pain he was in. Then he turned and began to move away back out of the cave. He didn't really care weather the creature followed him or not he just wanted to be back at his ship before his legs gave way. He found himself unable to continue devoting all his energy to the force and the pain in his body was becoming more severe.

Teslar listened to the man as he spoke because the power this man held seemed greater then most he had previously in countered and he was the first to offer to teach him. He narrowed his eyes in thought as he studied his future master through the force sensing the intense pain he felt, he walked over to one of the walls full of crystals taking several large ones of each color he slipped them in the bag containing his purple one. Then he slipped the bag into his pocket and retrieved his pack he knew he could get a fair amount of credits for the dead gorgodon so wasting no time as the man was walking farth out of the cave he slowly lifted it with the force barely getting it a meter off the ground and began to quickly walk towards @[member="Lucien Cordel"] easily catching up wigh the pained man.

Lucien stepped onto his yacht, He was greeted at the top by one of the ships permanent staff member "Hello M'lord" he smiled feigning cheerfulness. Lucien glanced at him "Prepare my guest a drink of his choice, show him to the lounge and have two servants ready to retreat my burns" then he walked off toward his cabin on the ship to change.
The servant looked at Teslar Lucien used to bring new guests on board almost once a week they were usually dangerous. He gulped before speaking "This way ... sir what will you take to drink ... my lord" He spoke still feigning cheerfulness but his fear was evident. He gestured to a seat then awaited the lizards answer. Lucien arrive moments later he had exchanged the robe for a shirt and pants and was now obviously limping now devoting no energy to dulling the pain. He collapsed into a chair and his servants got to work dealing with the burns. Lucien lifted his right hand "I did this fighting my last apprentice. The burns from sith lightning are a pain to heal I can tell you" He put his hand back down and the servant turned nurse got back to work "I take it you wish to learn how to Deal this sort of damage ... well first I have a few questions firstly what would you do with this knowledge should I give it to you?"

Teslar had left the gorgodon and asharl bodies outside because he knew that @[member="Lucien Cordel"] wouldn't be pleased if he brought them inside his ship. When Lucien walked off to another part of the ship he took a seat speaking a single word to the servant in his deep voice "Bloodsour." Pulling his hood off as the other man returned explaining that his wounds were caused by his old apprentice "Knowledge in the hands of the unworthy is worth nothing." he said letting the man continue. At Lucien question he spoke "I wish to learn the mysteries of the force this..." he waved a hand at the man's injuries "...is merely a stepping stone, one piece of knowledge among the many. To answer your question I would use this knowledge to gather the secrets of the force from across the galaxy and if anyone should stand in the way I would use this knowledge to strike them down or turn them to the dark side then take them as my apprentice so I may pass down my knowledge. This is what I would use this knowledge for if you gave it to me."

Lucien nodded the man spoke the truth better than most he had seen "You are correct I will train you in all I know but first I need to know your name" He said. The servant brought @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] his drink and the left the room. Lucien hopped this apprentice may prove to be better than the majority previous few he had trained. He winced a moment as a servant applied a little too much pressure "You are the first person I will train who claims to seek only knowledge if you have any questions before you begin training now is the time to ask them" he added

Teslar took his drink from the servant and thought for a second "My name is Teslar Rantarus" he took a sip of his drink "and I have but one question before we start, what do you know of sith magic?" looking to @[member="Lucien Cordel"] as he winced.

"Teslar I admit I don't know much sith magic. I focused on mental attacks and defences" He replied. "Come to Zaadja we will begin training at my palace, You will know it when you see it" He added. Taking a gulp of his own drink. A servant arrived to see Teslar out "pack warm" Lucien smiled Zaadja was cold very cold.

(I will make a separate training thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom