Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Place of Terror

ddif74w-dc99d839-9ab4-44a7-b041-49bfca4c30a6.png

Hidden Clone Sanctuary - Dromund Kaas
Darth Morrow

Most days the Lady of Horror found herself somewhere wrapped up in Empire affairs across the galaxy. Not very often did she find time to fulfill her own needs and desires, though on those days she was often very busy and to the point with anyone involved.

First task on the list for a long needed day of rest was to replace the clones a few servants made the grave mistake of destroying during transport. She had their heads, though she needed a new body for herself should someone take her head. Not that she expected that possibility to become a reality anytime soon, though it never hurt to have one at the ready.

So early one morning on the stormy planet of Dromund Kaas Darth Morrow descended into the facility flanked by a handful of purple and black armored guard. Reaching the large metal doors of the lab she reached to the side setting a hand on a scanner, and looked a camera in the eye. Quickly the barrier slid open and the woman entered the room of busy scientists, everything going silent as notice was taken.

"I demand three clones prepared by the end of the day, same as before." Standing on the over viewing balcony her porcelain white skin blended with the shade of the oppressive walls behind them, her graying hair tousled over her shoulders melded with the color of the tops of her armor and violently sulfuric yellow eyes bore holes in every being in the room.

Glancing about she made eye contact with the lead scientist of the room. "Should it take any longer Ill feel you to the tuk'ata'."

[member="Evelynn"]

Home.

Was it Dantooine or here, within the depths of the Hidden Clone Sanctuary? Was her mother indeed Karin Dorn? Or did that moniker belong to the beleaguered scientists that spent most of their time down here working under threat of punishment?

Womb of flesh.

Or glasteel tube.

Over the past few days Evelynn Zambrano had lurked down here. Never speaking, never interfering and never being bothered. Who were they to question one of the many spawn of the Emperor? Not that it ever came up as all the seemingly silent woman seemed to do was stand and stare at a single tube, already occupied by the misshapen form of another.

A sibling?

Difficult to say, for in her considerations the petite woman questioned a great many things with an eerie silence. Identity muddled by resurrection Evelynn no longer knew quite exactly who she was. Of course, she knew what she was. Madness given flesh, afflicted with self-destructive desires that endlessly screamed down whatever slivers of lucidity and fortitude that remained.

Grown from the desecrated femur of a Queen long since dead. Was that still who she was? No. Not so. Memories of the past still swam within her mind, at times almost as real as the present but then with a flicker so detached and utterly maddening, as if they belonged to another.

The sound of a threat broke through the clone's considerations, the notion of tearing fangs and shredding claws causing an unwilling smile to form at the edge of her mouth. Mind pulled away from her uncertainty and became focused upon such sweet promises, her emerald eyes crawled upwards, seeking out those that would shed crimson upon failure.

Ooooh, better hurry now,” Evelynn tittered as the rest of the room swiftly hastened their efforts in fear-laden silence, “it is oh so easy to be replaced, no?”

Words playful yet insolent. Wide eyes filled to the brim with a delirious curiosity that begged to know more. Don't waste the tuk'ata on them.

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

The pale face of the woman barking orders was directed towards Evelynn, the turn unnaturally quick as she heard her speech back in mockery. Something in that moment snapped from restraint, deep sulfuric eyes blinking in shock as this being felt ANY freedom to make a mockery of her commands. Blackened lips set into a hard line as she took ever bit of effort not to scream at this woman from across a room, but instead began an approach.

Several scientists tucked their heads in fear as they'd seen the actions of the Sith Lady before. Eyes glued to the work at hand and knowing better than anything not to stare at her, for those not gifted in the force were not received well by the porcelain figure.

As she made steps across the floor heels could be heard on the tiled floor.

Clack
Clack
Clack
Clack

Stopping before her, the woman towered over most in the room. Her deeply colored eyes locking on Evelynn's in a moment of pure hatred, her signature bleeding in the force as the rage built. It hadn't been so often something minor got to the woman, though it had already been a day. The unwelcome intrusion did not help, and for a moment, nothing filled her world but the palatable feeling of unadulterated anger.

"And what are you, to reiterate my. Threats." Sulfuric yellow darkened to something brilliant white, like looking at a star ready to combust in the night sky thousands of miles away, all over something that began to take form hundreds of thousands of years ago.

"An idle worm long overdue for her own death would be my guess. Is that right?"

From behind them, a voice pipped up, "My Lord- I- I do believe she is the-" With the wave of a hand, electricity shot across the room in a similarly white burst of energy into the chest of the talking man, his skin darkening and turning to ash in places before clothing disintegrated entirely. Left as nothing but a pile for the others to clean.

"Tell me girl, who are you to DARE speaking against me."

At her fingertips still crackled the same energy just launched at a man for saying words while being fully respectful, any sane person would be bright to keep quiet, or simply apologize in this woman's stead.

[member="Evelynn"]

That was it.

Already widened eyes flashed with a self-cannibalising glee, completely absorbed in the approach of the Sith Lady. Each sharp note of her heel brought forth a thrum of white hot rage that came ever closer, growing ever stronger. So overpowering, tainting the very air around them like an insidious growth. Just to breathe it in. I n t o x i c a t i n g.

The other woman dwarfed her frail frame alongside her commanding presence, peculiar when stood next to such perverse eccentricity.

Overdue again, and again, and again. IF YOU'D LIKE.

The Emperor's daughter's mouth was open now, a macabre grin now clearly affixed upon her face as if invisible forces were pulling the corners of her mouth upwards. Such a frightening shift from the young woman that for days beforehand had only stood in silent thought, features soft and almost sad.

Another shift.

Features twisted in an instant, demented mirth becoming sudden vicious indignation as a voice piped up within the room in an attempt to ruin her pleasure. Mercifully, before the foolish creature could reveal too much he was met by fatal wrath. Just like that, another switch from glare to glee once more as the expulsion of such dark energies filled her core with want, the stench of death and scorched flesh a delight for the senses.

A pause, as Evelynn dared not to answer the question immediately, her gaze still transfixed upon the smouldering ash green eyes slowly losing themselves in the sight, becoming unfocused and distant.

“I rather hoped that you would savour your meal,” the Acolyte whispered sadly, as if she were lost within the deep chasm of madness.

Eyes drifted back lazily, still remaining distorted in target before finally settling back upon the forceful woman who was likely a few seconds away from gifting Evelynn a similar END. Peculiar for most that the display did not spur fear or a sense of urgency from the blonde girl, but instead only spurred malicious addiction that dominated her mind every day.

“I am Evelynn,” she finally answered, emeralds finally returning to that searing gaze as each syllable dripped forth from her gleeful maw with an agonising lethargy. The last remnants of her sanity screeched within the depths of her want-riddled thoughts, begging to end this destructive foolishness with the revelation of her surname.

Instead feet found themselves upon the tips of toes as the deranged creature sought to bring her face closer to that of her predator, head tilted upwards at such a sharp angle that to look upon it was to seek discomfort.

A violent hiss escaped.

“Do take your time, dear.”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

It had been a long while since someone pushed her over the edge, and this. This did it. Everyone in the room could feel the shift, scientists with any sensitivity to them dropped when they were doing and Ran.

Nothing at the time crossed her mind of logical reason, nothing saying the woman was properly insane, Evelynn doesn't no better. In her mind the only thing she could register was the pure DISRESPECT.

That this one little tiny frail thing had the NERVE. NO ONE stood in this woman's EVER.

The room cleared quickly leaving only the two of them, and before there was another moment of thought to stop herself, Evelynn felt the fist to her chest.

In the blink of an eye a hand went from clenched at Morrows side to Evelynn's rib cage launching her across the room. There was no contact with the floor, not even a single thing in her way to stop her aside from the metal wall on the other end of the chamber.

CRACK

The contact with the wall would leave any person in severe pain, ribs shattered, broken bones and the like.

There was a reason no one messed with the ghostly woman, that much was made clear quickly. She could snap anyone like a twig she deemed undesirable.

"You would do best to learn your place you worthless wrench. Stay down and perhaps I'll spare your PITIFUL life. NO ONE DISRESPECTS ME!" The force enhanced scream would shake the building itself, the words driving themselves into Evelynn's very core as a foot would be placed on her chest with excessive brute anger once hitting the floor after the wall.

[member="Evelynn"]

If the atmosphere had been rich in fury before, now it had exploded. So much so that the rats began to scamper out of Evelynn's own fast sinking ship. It was screaming. The clone could taste it upon the tip of her tongue as she stood there in all of her demented bravado, the frenzy beginning to completely fill her senses and give way to anticipation of what could follow.

Even if she had wished to, there was no time to react as a cannonball fist impacted with her chest, emitting a sickening crack even before her petite frame flew into the wall on the far side of the room with an even more horrifying clang.

Darkness, but for a moment as the back of the girl's head collided with metal, her meagre form still enough to leave an impressive imprint within the wall with the sheer force of impact.

It took a few seconds for the clone to come to, finding herself upon the floor and much to her absolute delight steeped in exquisite and perfect pain.

Blood beginning to pool upon the ground from her now split skull! A throbbing ache! Fair blonde hair becoming stained by deep, rich crimson! Eyes still unfocused, but now likely the result of concussion rather than the sheer madness alone! Every breath wrought with agony, as if there were a sharp blade wedged between her ribs with each wavering intake of air! The fire spread further still, across her shoulders and her back! Beyond simple bruising and graduating into the more advanced course of fractured and broken bones!

E C S T A S Y.

With each pain-drenched quivering breath her addiction was somewhat sated. Her monstrous desires simultaneously devouring the pleasure while still yet craving more. Never full. Never to be fully satisfied. Always wanting more.

The joy sparked within the girl could be felt in such a vicious contrast next to the Sith Lady's pure venom. Elation exuding from deep within her that could not and would not be hidden, but even for those who could not sense there was no hiding that smile, lips drawn back in feral fashion as blood-stained teeth from internal bleeding offered insanity's gratitude.

Twin eruptions embraced both mind and chest as the Force-laden screeched accompanied the sharp heel. Thoughts all but erased in a moment, only to be devastated by wrathful demand that gave way to inner-suffering wonderfully pairing with outer trauma.

A fit of coughing only served forth more of her need, the violent heave of her cracked chest causing the pressing heel to stab further as her thoughts remained rattled.

M O R E.

“....aaa....”

There came a rasping.

“...aa....aaa....haa...”

Laughter?

Evelynn's hands sought to grab at the woman's ankle, shoulders protesting at such movement. It was a weak and ineffective grasp that one might have normally expected in this situation, but instead of lame attempts to push the foot away, it seemed as if she were trying to pull it deeper into her fractured sternum.

“Ss....sav...our...it,” syllables retched forth from jagged breaths as Evelynn made her demented demands for further s a t i s f a c t i o n, “SL...OW...ER...”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

With a hand wrapped around her foot, Morrow pressed further into the lungs of the woman beneath her, both physically and metaphorically that was, placing pressure but not quite puncturing them; she was hoping to get her to shut up for even a moment's notice.

Reaching forward she would grasp the wall, the metal shifting oddly and almost melting around her hand and up her arm. Slowly, it would form to a point and harden again, transforming her lithe arm into a weaponized spike.

Same eyes bright as supernova stared down at the twisted wench, the demented smile digging into her not usually so fragile ego.

“There is no room for ungrateful sensitives in this Empire-”

Bringing it down at rapid speed Evelynn would see the elongated spike making way for the center of her forehead, no intention of coming to a slow.

[member="Evelynn"]

Just like that, the fun was over.

When those eyes of hungering madness met with the point of the spike self-preservation finally kicked in.

The Sith Lady would have felt the change in the air around her, that manic joy dissipating in but an instant. Those same emeralds remaining immense but instead becoming beacons of absolute terror. As her clarity stared death in the face, glee had been replaced by panic, fear and regret. Pain was no longer pleasure, and instead sat as an agonising reminder of her insanity.

“....no...!”

A desperate gasp was the sum of her protests as Evelynn was forced to swiftly shift her head to the side, the very movement causing further sharp pangs of pain to erupt around her small frame. An improvement upon having her brain skewered at the very least.

The frail hands that were clutching the woman's foot no longer attempted to pull the heel further in, now instead giving feeble attempt to push it away.

“....please...I-I...ca...can't...”

Each word still punctuated by a great gasping breath, a signifier of internal damage but now there was no great ecstasy taken from every stabbing inhale. Instead, actual discomfort that one might have expected from an ordinary being and not a complete maniac.

“....ca...n't....brea....breathe....”

Perhaps it might have been a little more prompt to mention the more important details in the face of being murdered for insolence.

“...I...am...eve...evel….evelynn….zambrano…”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Within the millisecond of the girl moving her head, the large spike drove itself into the tiled floor and disappeared for the first five inches, passing tile and hitting concrete. Fire filled the woman’s eyes as she felt the shift in emotion in the air. This woman feared for her life, and that was the reaction Morrow sought.

Rippling the spike from the floor she reached up again, ready to launch it down once more but pausing for a second as the begging began. The sweet sweet sound of real suffering. It almost would have brought a smile to her lips if she hadn’t been filled with such rage the moment before.

The heel dug further into the victims lungs and her eyes peered down at Evelynn with intent, though then a name was said. Zambrano. That, was just too precious for her to pass up. Evelynn Zambrano, daughter of the emperor, or rather cloned daughter as she had been long, long dead; was begging for her life at Morrows discretion.

The spike melted to the floor off of her arm and single handedly the clone was lifted into the air by the clothing of her chest, it beginning to tear a bit as it had to hold her weight.

“That name means nothing to me, I have fought your father to near death, I’ve set out to kill your siblings, what makes you so different that I should spare your clearly worthless life.”

She enjoyed the grovelling, the begging at her feet, that was the best part of being a conqueror. Hearing the pleas for life; to be spared by her hand. Millions had been indiscriminately killed by her will after pleading to the gods for their safety, though the Sith Lady had seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty, ready to be filled by her own presence.
[member="Evelynn"]

Death seemed assured once again.

“...i...i'm...s-sor...sorry...”

While Evelynn's rebirth was plagued by twisted affliction it was still preferable to what she had faced in the Netherworld. Yes, a part of her soul longed for it all to just cease but the girl knew what was waiting for her upon the other side. The eternal void.

The nothing.

“...tha....was....wasn't....me...”

However instead of the killing blow the Sith Lady's heel only ground further into her broken ribs, seeming to be on the very threshold of piercing the flesh. It burned, nerves aflame as another involuntary coughing fit interrupted, each pathetic splutter spraying forth specks of crimson as the taste of copper dominated her tongue.

Mercifully the foot was removed and instead Evelynn was plucked from the ground like a mere child, her broken body no longer attempting to offer physical resistance.The notion of her lineage was useless here, and worse still, she had to prove some sense of worth that would spare her life?

“...plea...se...”

Plagued by madness. Worthless in combat. Powers lost. No longer a Queen. Nothing beyond a name.

“...i...ca...can't...go...”

The girl's expression twisted, terror and pain mingling as injuries plagued and a prospect of the nothing returned once more to the forefront. Tears. Eyes welled up in pathetic prostration as Evelynn displayed the one thing that ironically made her so different.

“...can't...go...back...

Humility.

Rare for a Sith, even rarer for a Zambrano. Pride was the sin that had been stripped from her flesh long before this, long before her death even. What she could offer, was complete and utter submission.

“...i...beg...of...you...”

Did that guarantee a spared life? Such a pitiful wretch. The clone could only pray that the Sith Lady would find such a disgusting display of capitulation appealing. A satisfying meal for a great devouring ego to savour. The practicalities of keeping such a creature around were absent, but the appeal of having the Emperor's daughter in your pocket...

Now wasn't that something to think about?

“...i'll...i'll...do...anything...please...spare...me...mis...m-m...mistress...”

WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, HAVEN’T WE?

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Evelynn was a quick learner, at least Morrow could say that. Having the sense to beg for one’s life is a pitiful trait to have, but one that could get a bottom of the barrel weakling far; she knew the habit much from her own childhood on the fiery hells of Iridonia.

Feeling the pride and joy drain from her being was enough to fuel the womans own fires for now, the grasp was released and the broken form was dropped to the floor.

“Plagued by insanity you’re worthless to anyone, even as a slave for torture and pleasure.”

The woman looked to a scientist peeking into the room with a glare that could rip a planet itself in half.

“Fetch a stretcher and the medical staff. This girl needs assistance.” The mans face shifted a bit with clear thoughts of worry, causing the little patience she had to run thin. NOW!”

Damned worthless, spineless fools. Can’t do anything right.

Glancing back to the figure on the floor her look of death began to shift back to the normal unsentimental stare of dark sulfuric orange.

“I spare you for now, but try to run from me after your care and you will meet a swift death.”

Beginning to step off the same heels from earlier clacked across the floor at her departure, the room now sickeningly silent as a stretcher was rolled in to collect the ruins plaguing the laboratory floor.

[member="Evelynn"]

There was a yelp as the clone was so thoughtfully dropped upon the floor, like refuse to be given no further consideration. Of course her concerns regarding a sense of worth compared not to the physical agony that racked her body. Every single breath was like fire, the internal damage to her organs not seen and only felt. Crimson still pouring forth from the back of her head and down her fragile neck.

Mentions of torture and pleasure sent those ever familiar pangs of desire down her spine, but in light of not wishing to perish it remained nothing but a desire. Sickening that even now her madness could not truly be curbed.

Perhaps she really was so worthless.

With terms set and medical assistance demanded all that Evelynn could do was look up at the Sith Lady, her expression solely marred by all manner of suffering.

“...thank...you...m-my...lady...”

Always important to show your manners, even in the face of your demise.

As the medical staff came in and gingerly helped her crippled form onto the stretcher she remained silent, only the sound of her ragged punctured breaths audible as they worked on merciful sedation. There was a silent kindness to be found from the Empire's peons, perhaps in the knowledge that she was not so different from them. Meek and subservient.

The bliss of sleep soon came, but with no dreams to punctuate them.

There were never dreams any more. Just the black. Somehow both soothing and utterly terrifying at the same time. There was safety here, there was no danger or madness to be found. It was only here that Evelynn could be protected from her own need. However there was also nothing.

It always lurked. Waiting for her return.

The Emperor's daughter awoke to find sickly smell of bacta plaguing her nostrils. It had been a long while since injuries of such severity had been inflicted upon her. Amusing to think it was caused by a single blow, or rather embarrassing. Could she have taken more punishment? Now that is a thought.

It is not me.

Rather dutifully, Evelynn remained sitting upright in her bed in the medical facility. The girl had no wish to test death-laden promises. Instead she sat, both considering her predicament and rifling through any possible option she could take.

It wasn’t terribly promising, truth be told.

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Unbeknownst to Evelynn, care had taken course over the last week. Extensive damage to internal organs and bones alike put the woman in a rough place. Where she woke however was not where she had received initial care.

Instead she woke in a brightly lit room, similarly designed clone chambers rested against the far end wall with forms much similar to her assailant suspended in the tanks of pale blue liquid and a few of another woman unknown to her; much smaller though somehow strikingly resembling Lady Morrow.

The room was silent aside from the gently whirring of machinery, and above all, very warm. Temperature of the room was comparable to standing near flowing lava, or right before a white flame, unyielding and violent.

Not before too long a conversation could be heard outside of the room. The same loud heeled shoes now hitting a solid metal, the noise resonating through what at first glance seemed to be a medical bay, though smaller, maybe meant for the care of three to four beings at a time.

Stepping inside the same ghostly white woman entered, her sulfuric orange eyes glancing over to the bed where Evelynn sat straight up, alert and oriented.

“Welcome to the Apotheosis, my ship. Now I believe you have some explaining to do.” With the swipe of her hand a panel shifted in the floor, a metallic chair shifting up as a panel closed beneath it. Stepping forward, she’d take a seat a few feet out of reach from Evelynn.

[member="Evelynn"]

A peculiar setting.

It was certainly beyond a bad omen to be surrounded by floating duplicates of the woman that had just broken her body. It gave cause for a small grimace in anticipation of further unpleasantness. A smaller curiosity bubbled within her thoughts, why the need for so many cloned bodies? Insurance was the likeliest answer but in the realms of Sith the likely was not always so true.

Voices, muffled and indistinct gave cause for awareness as Evelynn still searched for her own options in this scenario, which in this now established unknown setting seemed even more restricted.

Be polite.

Heels.

Compliant.

Sane.

In came her aggressor with little fanfare. Volcanic eyes meeting with emeralds as Evelynn continued to display a somewhat forlorn expression that sat somewhere in-between misery and regret, two fairly accurate emotions given the madness that had preceded this encounter. In the very depths of her desires there were faint echoes that wished for nothing more than to have her chest caved in a second time.

It is not me.

So they were on her ship? A small nod acknowledged this fact as the clone swiftly removed running from being an option should things go south.

“Firstly I must thank you for sparing me, My Lady. I did not deserve such a mercy, and I apologise for my...actions,” came the soft and measured voice from the Emperor's daughter, a far cry from the words of madness that had spilled out before. Not unexpected but Evelynn was actually quite civil, when she was lucid at least.

“However there is little to explain, I am afraid,” she continued, her brow knitting in frustration, “ever since my resurrection it would seem that I have gone mad.”

There was no need to hide such a fact. It wasn't as if her particular brand of insanity was subtle now, was it?

“My Lady, I find myself craving pain. I wish nothing more than to suffer and no matter what I do it will not stop. It is always there, even now and there is no sating it,” she conceded before a pause, her features turning towards consideration, a grim thoughtfulness, “I do imagine that it will lead to my second demise.”

This much was the truth, and was all that she could offer the Sith Lady in terms of explaining herself. Of course, in terms of theories upon the why, well there was one in particular.

“My mind had been in the Netherworld for two decades, I imagine my symptoms as it were, are a side-effect of such.”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

"Your fear reeks from you. I can feel it from across the ship, girl. If I sought to kill you by now you'd already be dead."

The woman interjected before the words of apology even left Evelynn's lips. Her burning stare locked onto her eyes in a not so merciful way, though no hated intent present as it had been in her initial beating.

"I can be rather, amiable, if one doesn't speak out against me, or mock my words. You however, I can see your death approaching quickly should you not get your, Problem, solved."

Morrow crossed one leg over the other, her dark skinned boot now closer to the bed and into view, the dark robe adorning her figure shifted and fell gently down her altered position almost as if it was made of silk. Crossing her arms slowly, it would appear almost as if she were cold, though that couldn't have been true in this environment, could it?

"Being in the Netherworld for too long will do that. Yes. Its why you should try to claw your way out as soon as you can. Always have backups ready." Motioning to the clones on the other end of the room, she'd stand and move to the end of the bed, placing her hands on the foot of the metal frame and staring Evelynn down. "In case you had any bright ideas, they aren't my only ones either."

"So, perhaps you could be useful if you overcame your illness Evelynn Zambrano, the only question is if you really want to, or if you'll let that idiotic desire drive you." Taking a few steps back the monstrously tall woman put a hand to her darkened lips. "Your father was informed you are in my possession. So, options are, you can stay here and take advantage of my hospitality for a short while, or you can simply run back to that lab of his and sulk. The choice is yours."

[member="Evelynn"]

Not a particularly comforting thought, the notion of such mortality. Prey amongst a sea of predators, always at the edge of another extinction. It wasn't a fact that could be argued. Such a fragile life. Such a fragile girl. I can take more than you think.

There was a small amount of tongue biting that had to take place as Evelynn almost felt chided for having been dead for too long. Perhaps I did not want to return. Sharp features twitched as the clone held back from committing her thoughts into words given that the Sith Lady had offered a gentle reminder that she was not a fan of being spoken out against.

What could not be hidden however was the slight incredulous smile that crested and then disappeared at a moment's notice at the notion that she would be attempting to murder her current charge.

“I think there will be no worries of bright ideas, My Lady.”

Ah, the realm of The Sith. So full of blood-thirsty ambition. Evelynn had never really subscribed to such a world. There had never been a desire on her part to be renowned or to rule supreme. Ambition was a foreign concept to her, instead having a lived a life that was solely based upon both survival and pleasure. Gluttonous at its core but never having any kind of solid purpose.

The Emperor's Daughter felt a prickle of heat rise in her cheeks at the words 'idiotic desire'. How odd, she felt somewhat...offended. Her sitting form stiffened, frail arms folding across her chest as if to close herself off from the towering woman before her.

Polite and meek doesn't talk back, remember?

“Of course I want to,” Evelynn replied somewhat sharply, her head turning to the side to stare off into the unknown, “I just...I...I”

Words were difficult to navigate without becoming truly antagonistic. The girl's jaw clenched, the hollows of her cheeks casting dramatic shadow in the bright lights of the room.

“...it is difficult,” the clone finally said with a very harsh emphasis, “like another person, a monstrosity is living inside of my own thoughts and I don't kn- and it is just...just a matter of time before...”

Who are you?

Falling silent after her minuscule outburst Evelynn sat for a few moments and stewed in her silence, unknowingly pressing her tongue into her teeth harder and ever harder until the point of a canine pierced the flesh.

A grimace appeared as she caught herself in the act at the slight taste of blood, the discomfort within her mouth a small morsel for her need to devour.

“I spoke out of turn, My Lady, I apologise,” Evelynn almost whispered, her head still cast sideways and her stare still lost out in front of her, “I should not be so ungrateful in the face of your graciousness," the woman continued, reeling back any indignation that might have been on show prior. So typical that her father would have no objections to this scenario. Was it supposed to make her stronger? Make her or break her?

"I wish to stay, I wish to overcome this."

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

The woman stared over the girl for but a moment, her volcanic eyes flicking slightly to a bright white light before the lingering feel of the force being used on Evelynn took place. Stepping closer the feeling was comparable to a wall being pushed through the girls brain in half a second, a scan of her free will, so to say.

A gentle smile pulled at the edges of her darkened lips as the color faded to the same brilliant orange as usual, though her eye twitched ever so slightly the pupil-less eyes barreling into the small woman's form as she sat on the bed. Before another second passed, she stepped right to the edge of the bed, despite the momentary unease her victim might have faced.

"You don't know who you are. Your memories are clouded with strife, weakness. Loss. While another fills your head about the light side being able to save you." Running a hand through her white hair to shift it off behind her head the woman sat once more for a brief second.

"You might not like that I have the truth though my life was much like yours as a child, but worse. I offer you a better option to deal with this trauma, this darkness eating away at your mind that you cant control. I could teach you to control that monster inside before it rips you in two. Though, it wouldn't be for quite some time."

Perhaps she could help.

The thought unwelcome, poked itself directly into the girls mind, yet, strangely enough as if it was Evelynn's own thought.

"I can teach you to suppress the desire, suppress what makes you weak. You will no longer crave pain and death."

The smile crept back for but a moment, unblinking eyes set on Evelynn waiting for answer, any answer that was, even if it was not said allowed.

[member="Evelynn"]

Concern and surprise were next in line to appear upon Evelynn's face, the expression growing as the Sith Lady had picked up upon her ultimate dread in lost identity, somehow having seen through her with relative ease and being able to get a sense of her in an instant. Was she so easily read? Had it been written across her face this entire time?

The moment the words 'light side' left the imposing woman's lips Evelynn's head snapped around to face her, the clone's visage etched in the most absolute of horror.

“N-no no no, I don-”

If father, if all those around her knew that she had been considering concepts like hope and peace, then they would...

How did she...?

One might have expected this kind of scenario to have descended to dreadful places, those with thoughts based in the light were the enemy. It was akin to treason for a supposed Sith to be playing with such concepts. However there were no threats of any kind uttered, instead the opposite, she offered support.

Perhaps she could help.

For but a moment there was a sense of serenity at the thought, a lucidity that she had not yet felt since her rebirth. A second of calm. Need silenced. Desires quashed. Respite.. All that she longed for in just a breath. Was there really a way? Features softened, still tinged with fear but with an added sense of vulnerability.

Perhaps she really could help.

Then the stillness ended, and all at once every insidious need and desire came screaming back into her thoughts as if they had never left.

“Please.”

The word escaped Evelynn's lips without the clone realising she had even spoke, her wide stare searching for salvation in the fire of the Sith's unblinking gaze.

“Please help me, I don't want to be this any more, she whispered with a great urgency as if she feared anyone overhearing, her eyes grew watery, welling with weakness in the face of the proud and the strong, “I-I'll do anything, anything you want. Teach me, please.”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

The smile crept a little further across her face, the girl playing right into her plan nearly brought a beautiful tear to eye. So innocent, so gullible. A lamb running to her own slaughter. Either way, her plan was coming together swimmingly. A perfect instrument to exert the Empires rule, or another small cog in a machine to advance the efforts just a bit farther, and make their enemies suffer. Whether she was aware of her aide to the cause or not, it helped more than a broken mess on a laboratory floor.

Reaching out a hand to help the girl up Morrows black nails would rest across the white linens waiting to be taken. Should it be accepted, the guidance would begin out of the medical bay and into the dark hallways of the Apotheosis. "I'll try to begin with a way of helping you suppress it. Inflicting you desires is a good place to begin, instead of craving them in your own way. I'd imagine the satisfaction comes from either, so perhaps try inflicting it on the enemy. Something your father would support as well."

As she guided her down the hallway a hand was rested on Evelynn's shoulder. A small calm feeling overcoming her as the thoughts that usually crowded her mind silenced for even a short while during the walk. Oddly, as intimidating as the towering woman was, in the moment she radiated an almost motherly aura, twisted by the darkside, but still somehow homely.

The metal of the warm atmospheric hallways clanged quietly as they walked, no others around at the moment, and nothing to distract from the room at the end of the path they were taking.

"I know you might not like the ideals, but there is always a list of things for trial and error." Opening a door with the wave of her well manicured hand, a training arena stood before them. In the center a sand pit where a few people stood match against one another with lit sabers in hand, across the outside of the ring where a walkway was place rested practice dummies of different make and material.

The back corner of the area had a sectioned off space with walls, though from all appearances was see through oddly enough.

"We can begin here, if you'd like."

[member="Evelynn"]

A hand offered.

So peculiar. Her entire first lifetime had passed without a single kind guiding hand. Mother, absent and then dead. Father, a malevolent force that twisted her into the creature she became. Now? Uncle Mordecai was apparently the paternal figure she had never knew was absent and despite their rather awkward beginnings this woman was now willing to aid in the conquering of her personal demons.

“Thank you, thank you so much, My Lady.”

Despite the gesture's still-foreign nature, Evelynn did not falter in taking the woman's hand, the promise of her aid all too vital to snub, her other frail hand wiping away at the tears that had begun to form.

The Sith Lady's advice was sound as she was guided down the hallway of the ship, after all, the clone was no stranger in past sadism. This might have seemed like a surprise for her new mentor, only fair given that she had experienced the Emperor's daughter as only a vulnerable wreck and a complete lunatic.

“I must admit that in my previous life I was no stranger to the act of inflicting pain...”

It was odd. Usually even talking about suffering sent urges into overdrive but not there in that moment. Instead a sense of tranquillity washed over the girl as they walked, once again those insidious wants kept at bay for a short duration, as if the gentle hand upon her shoulder was a ward of comfort.

“...insects were my speciality. They can cause agony in ways far beyond our own hands. It was a very prolonged form of suffering but very effective nonetheless,” she explained rather impassively, feeling only relief that she could speak about it without losing all sense of self and sanity, “Jedi and Mandalorians were most often my victims. There was nothing quite like making a towering brute scream and beg for death. As I recall I did adore it.”

Her eyebrows knitted together in contemplation, as if this were a perfectly normal conversation that she was mulling over.

“However I feel no urge for it now, as if I lost that part of myself in death. It wouldn't hurt to try, I suppose.”

There were a few moderately perplexed blinks as they came into the presumed training area, giving further indication that her insanity really had picked a fight with the absolute wrong Sith. All the best that it had seemingly worked out like this.

Or was it?

“Do...do you wish for me to fight? Evelynn inquired rather nervously, her eyes travelling over to the centre of the room, where lightsaber duels were currently in vogue. “I cannot foresee that ending well.”

-

[member="Darth Morrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom