Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A pirate here, a pirate there

Tags: anyone
only a few people plz
Adaraa stood on a rock looking over the the sea of molten rock. He had tracked a pirate group who had attacked the ship he was on, killing the people he was traveling with and the pirates stole precious cargo. Adaraa wanted revenge. He signaled for support for their was a large piece of land to search.
Adaraa heard the being walk up behind him Glad that you have came in such short notice he said now turning.

Thraztin

T
"I had no prior engagements, and somebody high up figured this needed some attention, so I volunteered. Lieutenant Rama'ive'nuruodo of the Chiss Acsendancy at your service. Maiven for short."

She took off her helmet to show the Sith Lord her face, but doubted he would do the same. She knew it was in her best interest to show the Sith respect even if they rarely reciprocated it. She had began sweating profusely the moment she stepped out of her ship. This world was the polar opposite of Csilla, and she looked visibly uncomfortable being here. However, a job was a job.

"So what were doing out here in the Outer Planets? Command wouldn't declassify that info for me."

Adaraa Undulee Adaraa Undulee

Maiven
we are here because of the scum of the universe, pirates stole precious cargo......sith artifacts in particular. We know they came here to hide it, and most likely themselves as well. Adaraa turned and looked and pointed out across the fields of twisted rock and burning hot magma. I do believe they are in that direction, there are caves, good places to hide. Let's go. he said making his way towards the direction he was facing.

Thraztin

T
"By all means lead the way. I have prior experience with pirates. I apologize if I'm slow, Chiss don't react well to the heat." Maiven slipped her helmet back on before the immense heat could singe her hair or burn her face. Her prior experience with pirates had come I her early days with the CEDF. She was only a teenager then, but they saw it fit for her to hunt pirates along the Path of Houses. It had been a risky bet to make, but she came out on top and proved her worth to the Ascendancy in doing so. Perhaps whoever selected her for this assignment had seen those years on her record. She hoped that was the case anyway.

The alternative was that they saw her as expendable. If that was the case, then she would prove herself to the Empire, beginning with the Sith she now trudged behind through the soot.

Maiven
Adaraa walked across the heated rocks, and over streams of magma. After a while they came apon a cave. Adaraa ignited his saber, and walked into the cave. He was ready for a fight, but none came the cave was empty of any lifeforms. There was pieces of equipment and fabric on the floor. It seems they fled. There is nothing good in here, let's go. He exited the cave and almost as soon as he came out of the cave he noticed somthing on a ridge. There he pointed Quickly now! He quickly ran off.

Thraztin

T
"What is it?!" She yelled over the gurgling of the lava, the hum of the Sith's lightsaber, and the crunching under her boots. . At the moment she didn't see anything on the ridge the Sith lord had signaled her attention to. She supposed it was just a force thing that had tipped him off. He gripped her rifle tightly as she ran close behind the heavily armoured man. How he kept such a pace in that gear was beyond her, but her lightweight armour was flexible enough to allow her to keep a speedy cadence. She wasn't sure she'd ever understand force users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom