Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Pimp Named Magoo

Snoop-Dog-PIMP.jpg

The mash-up of Jeffrey, A Pimp Named Slickback, and Mr. Magoo
NAME: A Pimp Named Magoo. Not Magoo. A Pimp Named Magoo. The whole thing.
FACTION: I'm my own faction
SPECIES: 100% pure-blooded pimp (Human from Coruscant)
SEX: Yes ma'am (Male)
HEIGHT: 6'2" without the hat
WEIGHT: 80kg of 24 karat pimp
EYES: Green like cash
HAIR: Wavy like an ocean breeze, or my cologne
SKIN: Chocolate and smooth like a fine honey's buns
FORCE SENSITIVE:Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
Pimp: being a pimp has its kickbacks. Women, money, and swag happen to be some of them
Ca$H: being a highly successful pimp and the owner of Playman and its various species-oriented offshoots, I got loads of cash
Respect: people respect a pimp, and if they don't, they respect the pimpslap
Forceful Pimp: I can use the force. Now i can pimpslap you from 20 feet away. I won't even have to get up
Weaknesses:
A Pimp has no weaknesses fool
The Man: the authorities are always trying to catch me hustlin and pimpin. I always have to be on the lookout for them
Runaways: The girls always trying to run away from me. I gotta keep an eye on them. Either that or pimpslap them
Paper Chase: Money is the game. I always look for the next opportunity to cash it in
Not enough eyes: I gotta have one eye on the cops, one eye on the girls, and one eye on the cash, and I only have two eyes. You see the problem?

APPEARANCE: I am always dressed to impress. By that, I mean I have my entire pimp wardrobe in full effect. My fur coats, hat, and walking stick are always changing. But one things for sure: I dress in style. Plus, I'm so rich I got a gold tooth baby. Hell, I made a whole gold statue of myself on the Swaggin Wagon

BIOGRAPHY:
I was always a pimp. My momma was addicted to Hallucineasy when I was in the womb, but I slapped the addiction out of her before I was born. My momma saw pimping in my future, so she named me A Pimp Named Magoo. You gotta say the whole thing. Not Magoo, not APNM, but A Pimp Named Magoo. My momma died shortly after I was born, so my father raised me instead. He was a successful business man at the time, so I always had a taste of the high life. That high life stuck with me for my whole life. I took to pimpin when I was 19. My father was gone on a business trip, so I decided to have a little fun. Next thing I know, I'm pimpin full time. I made my money pimpin and I made my name too. I started a magazine called Playmen so other men and boys could get a glimpse of my life. That exploded too. I was drownin in money.

I needed a ship, as I was takin my pimpin to an intergalactic level. I stole a gunship from under the nose of a Corellian and pimped her out. Green paint, gold trim, plush seats, the works. I call her the Swaggin Wagon.

I am investing my money in startup companies, as I share the pimp philosophy that all men are created with the equal right to earn money, and that as a pimp it is my duty to help these men to achieve cash heaven.

I have recently realized that I am, indeed, connected to the force. I am currently seeking out any Jedi to train me so that I may become truly the top pimp of the galaxy.

SHIP:
The Swaggin Wagon: Custom CR90 corvette I hustled off of some Corellian a few years back. It's green like money and fast like a cash stream. Great hyperdrive, product containment units, and well armed too. I got a lot of enemies who wish me ill, but the Swaggin Wagon's got me covered.

Kills: Nah

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Nah dawg.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Darth Ferus said:
Respect the pimp dawg.

I have no idea what this is, but it made me giggle.
even tho this is humor it is still...ridiculous.

But meh to each their own, I wont hate on it.. Good luck with the character Magoo. :)

(edited: misread the intention of Ferus' post, apology Darth.)

Valiens Nantaris said:
We're treading pretty close to the PG-13 line here.

Don't step over it or you will know it, Mr Magoo.
A. It's a Pimp Named Magoo B. There will be no actual pimping. A Pimp Named Magoo is trying to go legit

[member="Kyra Moonwood"] He was the inspiration

[member="Syss Rembala"][member="Corvus Raaf"][member="Satele Carrick"][member="Haven Pryde"] [member="Darth Ferus"]
All of these reactions were the right ones. If this character doesn't confuse you I didn't do it right

Also it's a Pimp Named Magoo how many times must I say this

Well once this event is done (everlasting galactic event?) I might be hunting once again; and Congrats Magoo but you made my list at #1 for people to either imprison or kill.

(Humor alert.)

Anyway just wanted to wish ya luck, it seems like it might make for a comic experience...

@A pimp named Magoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom