Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A phrik victory

The burner was jumping out of hyperspace near Arkania. Tarok was sitting in the command seat overlooking the crew as the ran about doing their duties. Tarok gave a small command "Scan the system, I want the location of the mines here.". The crew followed the order as quickly as they could and in minutes a good portion of the mines was found. Tarok looked over the locations there were two big mines with little ones branching off from them. Tarok looked to the captain of the ship "Captain prepare the shuttles I want commandos fitted up and ready by the time i reach the hanger, do not disappoint me captain." With that tarok stood up from his seat slowly descending the few steps and turned to leave the bridge.

Taroks steps could be heard from down the corridors, each one making a hard thud. As he walked his crew were preparing for the impending raid, troopers were gearing up putting on their armour and loading their blasters. while the gear was old it would make due for what tarok had planned, the main objective was to cleanse the mines of any and all workers then bring in his own crew to mine as much phrik ore as they could in the short time tarok gave them. A short while later Tarok made it to the turbolift and with a simple wave of his hand the life opened, soon he would be in the burner's hanger bay and if the captain was lucky so would his commandos. Tarok was not surprised when the commandos weren't there it had only been three minutes since he left the bridge but still the delay was unacceptable time was key to this operation and now he would be needing a new captain.

Three minutes thats how long it took the commandos to arrive, there were sixty men here dressed in old stormtrooper armor one had to keep with the classics and all that. Tarok spoke to the men before him a strong tone or as strong as one could get with robotic vocal cords, "I have very simple orders for all of you kill anyone you see at the mines there are to be no survivors. Any defence's that are in place are to be destroyed or turned to over to us." Tarok let his words hang in the air for a few moments before stepping on a shuttle the commandos followed swiftly onto his and two other shuttles. As they set out more information came in about the mines, while they were not close to the city's they still held a small contingent of soldiers these soldiers haven't seen real battle though not like his own has. The shuttles came bursting out of the sky all making for the same mine if tarok had more time he would try to raid the others as well but time was not on his side.

The shuttles came in hot as one would say, as soon as they touched the ground the commandos poured out like water. The outside guards didn't know what was happening until it was too late, they were gun down quickly by the commandos precision evident in their shots. It didn't go off without a hitch though one of the guards was able to alert the other inside, slowly the guard started to mount a real defence as a few of the commandos went down but not without taking someone with them. Tarok walked off the shuttle blaster fire blazing past as the two groups fought, he gripped his lightsaber pulling if off his belt. The red blade hissed as tarok ignited it, he started walking toward the guards at first a walk then a slight run before he was full on charging them. The fear of the black mass that was tarok drove the guards to focus their fire on him, the shot hit him as he didn't even try to dodge them. His suit absorbed the bolts until he was standing right on them swing his lightsaber and feeding on their fear of him. The guard's spirits were broken driving the back into the mines, Tarok order the commandos follow them in.

The inside of the mine looked very basic at least the entrance did, a long corridor lead straight to a turbolift. Not a single civilian had been seen yet most likely hidden in the tunnels below tarok thought. The guards didn't have the time to get the lift up before the commandos surrounded them, they quickly surrendered with the hopes of mercy, there was no such thing as mercy the commando fired gunning them down. "I want the lift up here now until this mine is cleared out of mining team can't join us." tarok said. A few seconds later the lift was up it seemed the commandos had little trouble the guards didn't even lock it down. The commandos were the first to descend then tarok followed, it wasn't much it seemed this was a new mine as little material had been mined out. A commando came up to tarok "Sir we have located the miners. Are you execution orders still to be followed?" Tarok nodded and the trooper speed off to relay the order, blaster fire was heard shortly after.

Tarok commed The burner "Captain the mine is secure send down the mining crews and a detachment of troopers five minutes captain." tarok ended the call before the captain could respond. With the crew on its way the commandos had little to do but drag the bodies out of the way and set up defences in case of attack. The crew arrived on time taking over the former miners stations and began their work soon Tarok would have his phrik. Craters began to fill up as the crews worked hard and fast but not without a few of them dying, Tarok didn't mind losing a few people if his goal was met.

It wasn't long until the planetary defence force would depend on tarok and his men so when the fourth crate was packed tarok order everyone to return to the shuttles. His hunch was proven correct when he walked outside and his men were surrounded, a small man walked out of the crowd slowly clapping "Well well did you get everything you came for? everything to your liking? You know we are a hard working people and it sickens me when some brute of a barbarian come in at takes what's not his. Give up you and you feeble forces are outnumbered." The little man said all this with a smug smile on his face, while it was true the numbers didn't favor Tarok the force was not to be taken lightly.

For the little man his mistake was stepping out from his troops was a major mistake. His body was pulled through the air almost as soon as he finished talking. In a second he was hugging taroks body a lightsaber impaling him in the midsection The little man looked in disbelief of what happened. His final seconds of life were spent looking into the empty eyes of taroks helmet fear and pain feeding tarok then he slumped over as tarok let him fall. The man's troops were stunned seconds ago their leader was alive now he was dead. Tarok spoke, "kill them." The commandos open fired killing and being killed as the small battle started. Tarok charged in thining the ranks, his own men were fighting hard but the losses were starting to add up. Soon the defence force broke apart leaderless ,taking heavy losses, and fighting a sith was not what they signed up for.

The time before the defence force regrouped and came back was short, Tarok ordered his men to load his shuttle with the ore and bored their own it was time to leave. The shuttles load up took off only to be met with ground turrets firing on them. One of the shuttles carrying the mining crew took a hit slowly crashing back to the surface. The pilot of tarok's shuttle asked him if the should turn back but tarok simply responded with no their use to me has been met. Soon taroks shuttle and the other made it back on the burner then it jumped leaving the system before they could deploy their space force.

Tarok made his way back to the bridge He had what he need for his project now it was just a matter of getting home. The door to the bridge slid open as tarok walked in the crew were silent as he took his place on his command seat. "captain set course for Umbara I have tests to run and things that need to be done". The captain gave a salute "Right away sir. " Tarok looked at him the helmet blocking any emotion from showing "i was talking to the new captain." Tarok then threw his lightsaber killing the now dead captain then looked to the second in command "do not fail me." then sat back in his chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom