Alen Na'Varro's Ex
D'Qar
KItt Solo was done waiting. The Vanguard were hurting after Thyferra. Moonbound had left. Good for him. Lorn was recovering. Kitt had gotten what she needed. Holed up beneath the belly of her ship on a suspension rig, she took out her feelings on the ship. Hydro-wrench in hand as the oil leak was quickly sealed up. The sith holocron a constant weight in her pocket. Even now, she felt its dark energy whisper to her.
Call to her.
She tightened the next screw.
There was a rumbling from below her. Like creaking wood and wind rustling through cracked, dry leaves.
"I said you can't go."
More sounds.
"Kress, Brakka," fingers pinched the bridge of her nose, leaving two prominent grease stains. "I don't even know if HE is coming or if HE got the message. Guess we'll find out in a few hours. Otherwise, I'm pushing off."
This time, the branches sounded sharp.
She huffed. "Little faith in me? 'Course I can do it alone if I want to."
Another rumble.
"NO. You are NOT coming. It's not sa-," a series of chimes Kitt finally poked her head from the sled, chestnut hair framing her face as she eyes her ward. That teenager Neti mouthing off to her. "You can't..."
"No-"
"...well stop being like me! I'm not a good example."
"...Brakka, I swear to the nine gods..."
"...FETHING HELLS. You're going to WHAT?"
A strong finger pointed down at him. "Don't you fething DARE-"
Teeth ground in her mouth, knowing the artifact was starting to wear on her. She knew Brakka meant well. He didn't want her to go alone. But she would be hells bent if she put that teenager in harms way. The problem was....he'd just threatened her with something she couldn't refuse. That karking bastard.
Stars, she loved him.
Adon Sol
KItt Solo was done waiting. The Vanguard were hurting after Thyferra. Moonbound had left. Good for him. Lorn was recovering. Kitt had gotten what she needed. Holed up beneath the belly of her ship on a suspension rig, she took out her feelings on the ship. Hydro-wrench in hand as the oil leak was quickly sealed up. The sith holocron a constant weight in her pocket. Even now, she felt its dark energy whisper to her.
Call to her.
She tightened the next screw.
There was a rumbling from below her. Like creaking wood and wind rustling through cracked, dry leaves.
"I said you can't go."
More sounds.
"Kress, Brakka," fingers pinched the bridge of her nose, leaving two prominent grease stains. "I don't even know if HE is coming or if HE got the message. Guess we'll find out in a few hours. Otherwise, I'm pushing off."
This time, the branches sounded sharp.
She huffed. "Little faith in me? 'Course I can do it alone if I want to."
Another rumble.
"NO. You are NOT coming. It's not sa-," a series of chimes Kitt finally poked her head from the sled, chestnut hair framing her face as she eyes her ward. That teenager Neti mouthing off to her. "You can't..."
"No-"
"...well stop being like me! I'm not a good example."
"...Brakka, I swear to the nine gods..."
"...FETHING HELLS. You're going to WHAT?"
A strong finger pointed down at him. "Don't you fething DARE-"
Teeth ground in her mouth, knowing the artifact was starting to wear on her. She knew Brakka meant well. He didn't want her to go alone. But she would be hells bent if she put that teenager in harms way. The problem was....he'd just threatened her with something she couldn't refuse. That karking bastard.
Stars, she loved him.
Last edited: