Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Peaceful Discussion

Reinhold Katzbalger

R

bee1c5e1e2aed129bd4802a76ad38c41.jpg

Objective: Meet within the Onderon Gardens
Tags: Amalia teral

The Ornate Onderon Gardens stretched for about 15 miles in either direction. Being built for the Royal Family of Onderon during the Age of the Old Republic and recently opened to the public and nobility to use as seen fit. Within these gardens would be a small private section that required one to travel along many different pathways to reach it.

A large table sat nearest to the front statue as one made their approach. Surrounding this ornate table was a variety of retainers and servants of the Noble House of Katzbalger. They begun to serve food and wine to the lone occupant at the table which was none other than Viscount Reinhold Katzbalger himself. Being decorated in green noble wear with a large brown furred robe that draped his shoulders. A large green hat sat upon his long white hair with feathers poking out of it.

Clutching a brown long cane topped with a golden ball ornament within his right hand. His other hand was gloved as it slowly reached over to the spread of food to a pile of grapes. Plucking three or two from the vine and plopping them within his mouth. All of this was done with grace and dignity as befitting his noble status. His brown eyes gazed around the garden until a servant approached him.

"Your Grace, Your friend has arrived."

They said with a hushed tone to avoid offending their master.

"Very well then, send them in."

He said waving them off with a simple motion of his hand, looking to wherever they were approaching from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amalia teral

A
Reinhold Katzbalger
Appearance

Objective:

Meet within the Onderon. Gardens

7 Miles North of Iziz

Amalia walked through the beautiful royal gardens of onderon she feared she was over dressed for the occasion. Or revealing two much but she figured he'd enjoy the view if she was besides that's all he'd get from her. As she walked through the gardens though her head of security beside her "i don't like this it's to open" he said amalia looked at him. "Even If it wasn't open you'd complain the sky was blue or I'm wearing heels" she said causing him to grumble and her to smirk. Her guard wasn't carrying any noticeable guns but he was a combat veteran and her force powers should handle any problems.

She was stopped suddenly by one of his servants as was usual with those in a nobles position if they so wished. if they where wealthy enough which they both where she stood there waiting for the all clear. She then got it walking up her guard pulled a seat out for her Making him look like a servant rather than a guard. "Lord Katzbalger its nice to meet you I'm amalia teral from alderaan" she said being nice.

Reinhold Katzbalger

R

His retainers looked over as if to question his intentions before a swift hand gesture made them fall silent. They were allowed entry without much trouble towards him. His gaze fell upon the pair as they approached judging them with all due intent. Reinhold watched as the lady introduced herself from Alderaan. Moving his hand towards his wine bottle and slowly tipped the 80 year old contents into two glasses for him and his guest to enjoy if they so wished.

"Well, Lady Teral of Onderon. I am pleased to see you have arrived to enjoy my company"

He said with a formal tone, passing over the glass of wine for them to pick up or just leave there. It mattered little to him what action they took. He swirled the glass within his unoccupied hand, bringing it up to his lips as the cool liquid flowed down his throat like a river into his stomach. Reinhold wondered if she was aware yet of the terrible events happening within the Galactic Alliance V. Brotherhood of the Maw conflict. Tython had been sieged so he had heard from a passing information broker.

"Lady Teral, Have you heard the terrible news at tython. I've heard that the Galactic Alliance and other regional superpowers took considerable losses."

He posed this question to her waiting for a response, as his wine glass was put back down on the table to be filled up again by one of his many retainers.

Amalia teral

A
Appearance
Reinhold Katzbalger

Objective:

7 Miles North of Iziz

"My pleasure lord katzbalder oh a fine year if I knew you partook of fine wine I would have brought some of my family's signature wine just as good"

Taking the glass giving reinhold no further view from her dress as it hugged her curves sipping the wine as she sat there. Her guard looked at reinholds servants over looking grumpy as usual in his signature black clothing.

"I have its a terrible buisness the maw and what happened on tython I wish the losses could have been avoided but a buisness opportunity just a bunch of technology floating there and on planet"​

Reinhold Katzbalger

R

"I'm sure that your family's wine would taste particularly excellent at this time of the year"

He said in response to the suggestion of bringing her own family wine had she known. He never left direct eye contact with her for even a moment as preserving his reputation as an honorable nobleman of House Katzbalger was his top priority during this meeting.

"Collecting Scraps and Technology is particularly difficult at this time. No doubt remnants of the Maw or savage pirates remain to salvage it for their own. However despite this risk there is still credits to be made as you proposed."

Reinhold said in regards to her having heard the news at tython and equally suggested that it was an opportunity for them to profit. However he knew the risk of going to tython would pose, no doubt the brotherhood or pirates will have remained there to collect whatever fragments are left. He gazed over his shoulder and snapped his fingers as a retainer approached them with a datapad, setting it down on the table for the Viscount to use.

He began tapping on the screen to pull up the galactic market and the black market. Crunching the numbers in to see the exact amount they would be able to profit off of if salvaging opportunities were available.

"According to current prices, a single piece of technology from a destroyed planet runs about 40,000 credits. Deducting personal expenses and actual cost for the operation. You should be able to walk away with a hefty sum of 32,000 credits"

He explained to her, setting the datapad on the table and turning it around to showcase the information.

Amalia teral

A
Reinhold Katzbalger
Appearance

Objective
:

Meet within the Onderon. Gardens​

7 Miles North of Iziz​

"It most certainly does I'll have to send you a bottle at some point but on to buisness"

She sat there sipping and and watching him type away she figured there would be a specific item he was looking to get and sell. Or just needed a backer to help financing the operations to get the technology either way technology from the maw would be wanted to research how their engineers think and selling would be helpful aswell.

"But why bring in a fellow noble on this surely less competition for salvage would be preferable more technology to sell means more money in your pocket unless you need help financing it. Or want to go through someone else" she said looking over the datapad reading it.

"Unless you want to procure a finders fee from me and let me take all the risk in obtaining the salvage with my ships and men" She asked looking at him.

Reinhold Katzbalger

R

Reinhold understood her concern when it came to taking all the risk. He would fund the operation himself if he could but the atmosphere of Onderon was tense of late due to the mismanagement of the Royal Court. As such he had to be careful in which action he undertook during this troublesome time. Paying someone else to take the risk was vital to securing his hold on power.

"As to why I would want you brought in. It is practical for me to seek a third party outside the Onderon Political Society to run this operation in my stead. My rivals within the Royal Court would be overjoyed if I made a mistake which would cost me my status and my wealth as a nobleman."

He explained bluntly; simply going through a third party was more of benefit to himself than risk getting exposed by his rivals within the Royal Court. Although he was overall confident in his ability to stem the tide of criticism and investigations. The Ear of the King was shifted away from his honeyed words and retaining the favor of the Royal Family was paramount to securing his powerbase on the planet. Reaching down and picking up a large bag of credits; putting it on the table.

"15,000 Credits is your Finders fee. "

He said, going no further with his payment. If the lady from alderaan wanted more from him than he would find someone else who would be more appreciative of his currency.

Amalia teral

A
Reinhold Katzbalger
Appearance

Objective
:

7 Miles North of Iziz

"Understandable keeping your noble status and money are worth going through an intermediary in this case"

She sat there pondering if she should do this if it gets traced back to her and her house it could mean trouble. For her and those associated with her but if the pay was good enough she would try or atleast have her men try and recover the technology. In the end the blonde noble wondered if it was worth it to her to potentially get in trouble to pick the wreckage of tython so soon after the dust settled.

"Before I agree or refuse what are you looking for specifically or is it general salvage mission"

She asked not accepting or refusing just curious and wondered sitting there in her dress her guard standing there being grumpy to No one specific. Waiting his answer which would inform her answer and either be the start of an advantageous buisness partnership or something that ended here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom