Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Padawan's Journey

~ Please note that this thread will be a continual training thread containing the past 4 years of @[member='Zen Corr']'s training. ~

Session One
Coruscant

It had been several weeks since Asha had acquired a new Padawan, following the Initiate Tournament which had taken place. Their initial few meetings had been surrounding expectations, as well as getting to know one another. It was important that they formed the natural Master-Padawan bond, and the first few months were the most important for this, they would show whether or not the pair worked well together, whether their relationship was worthwhile, to ensure the right decision had been made by the both of them.

But now it was time to get down to business. The Jedi Knight had summoned her Padawan, ready to begin his training. She was not entirely certain what the session would comprise of, often she gave the choice to the student unless she had something specific in mind, such as when she had been training Thurion. Although, perhaps that was due to her youngest Padawan's lack of knowledge concerning the ways of the Jedi, and just what he could learn. Now all hat was left was for Asha to wait on Zen's appearance. He would not be long, he never kept her waiting. Truth be told, none of her students did, which was definitely a blessing.

The training room was Asha's own, that which she had led Zenn to during their first encounter. The cushions had been cast aside for now, and the controls were switched to a forest-setting, allowing light to flood the room. It was so realistic that one could feel the breeze, smell the scent of high-rising pines and even the mud underfoot seemed to stick to your boots. It was a very pleasant experience for Asha, who smiled as she took in the serenity of the room. All from the touch of one switch. Of course, she would have preferred this to have been a real forest - but they were on Coruscant, and it was lacking of such.

Zen Corr

Z
Zenn had finished eating his lunch before walking to where his master had informed him that their training session would be. He was eager to begin training with master Asha. He knew that she would go easy on him because it was her nature to be a caring individual but no matter what he would try to impress her. Zenn had encountered his teacher as an initiate, Master Garalex. "Ah, Padawan Zenn. I heard that you were recieving teachings from Master Asha. Glad to see you have come this far." he said to Zenn. "It is all because of your teachings, Master. I am glad to have her has my Master now and I shall never forget your teachings that is for sure. Thank you for all your help." Zenn said before bowing before Garalex and proceeding to Asha's training room.

When he entered the room, Zenn looka round in wonder as the room he once was in had become a blooming forest. It amazed him that the room could become such a realistic forest. A look of awe was on his face as he looked around the room and admired the detail of the simulation.

@[member="Asha Seren"]

When her student entered, she noticed the wonder in his gaze. She could not help but smile, no one ever expected the simulations to be active, but it was the nicest way to begin a session. "Good afternoon, Padawan Corr". Gesturing him inside, and upholding the tender smile, she began to contemplate what her student might request of her today. It was a habit of Asha's to let the student dictate the lesson.

"Now, where would you like to begin today? As ever your options are Force, Martial or Knowledge based. When we progress further I will open up other options; Medical, Stealth, etc. So unless you have a particular to desire either of those, choose from the former." When she spoke the Knight gestured him over to one of the many cushions dotted around. There was a drink settled down for him, also.

@[member="Zen Corr"]

Zen Corr

Z
Zen turned his eyes towards Asha and grinned cheerfully. "Good afternoon, Master. Nice little spot you have here." Zen clapped his hands together with excitement before speaking again. "I would like to begin combat training if that is alright with you, Master." Zen was prepared to train his battle strategies. He had an aspiration to become a weapon master and knew that one day he'd reach his goal.

@[member="Asha Seren"]

"Why thank you, Zen. We can begin combat training. Before we start on Shii-Cho, as every good Jedi should, I'm going to ask what your aims are? What do you seek to learn in the future, with regards to the Forms?" If he did not know, then it would become a task for him to learn and find out. Gesturing the young man over to a chair she proceeded to offer him a glass of juice, with a cheerful smile. "When we have this out of the way we will begin. Do you have a training lightsaber of your own, Zen?"

@[member="Zen Corr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom