- Full name: A + OM
- Preferred Name: Atom
- Alias: Puppy
- Titles: N/A
- Species: Near Human
- Race: Epicanthix
- Homeworld: Pantha
- Faction(s): Independent
- Rank(s): N/A
- Class: Soldier
- Force Sensitive: No
- Force Alignment: N/A
- Gender: Male
- Age: Unknown. Assumed twenties to thirties
- Height: Six foot even
- Weight: Approx. 180 lbs
- Complexion: Caucasian
- Eye Color: Unknown
- Hair Color: Unknown
- Distinguishing Marks: A couple scratches and marks. Always wears a helmet that displays emotions, words, and even images.
- Voice Sample: N/A
- Appearance description: WIP
- Marital Status: Single
- Sexual Conduct: None
- Languages: Speaks none, but understands many.
- Occupation: Assassin, Agent, Hunter, Soldier
- Residence: No owned establishment.
|| STRENGTHS ||
- Soldier: It is unsure where he got his studies, tactics, or ability to use various weaponry. He most often carries a pistol and a rifle.
- Mental Protection: It is known that Atom is an Epicanthix. Thus mental force abilities cannot harm him. Biological trait of all of his species.
- Head in the Game: You won't catch Atom talking at work, or ruining some stealth mission by talking. He focus on the job at hand and keeps his head cool in a fight, or in whatever situation he is in.
- No Force: Mental powers do not work well with Atom. As such, no telepathy to speak to him. It also hinders mental based powers such as battle mind and the like.
- Mute: He can't speak. Its not sure if his lips are sewn shut, if his throat was damaged, or if he just chooses not to speak. However, he is very silent. About they only form of communication he gets, is the faceplate of his helmet.
- Cybernetics: Due to having various cybernetics in his body, and even an entire arm that has been replaced, Should he have any chance of having the force, would be diminished due to so many parts of his body being replaced.
Have you ever walked around Courscant looking at the many faces that you pass by? Have you ever stopped to think about their stories? Their upbringings? Maybe you can make a game out of it! Look at someone and fabricate some idea of how they came to be the way they are?
For instance this guy up here?
The helmet is weird. All black and almost reflective in the lights above. The hard leather jacket that is worn from years of use. A very simple shirt underneath revealing barely anything of his neckline. His fair skin barely poking out. On the shirt is some kind of emblem that we don't know, and his pants are very simple. Jeans with a right sided thigh holster. Holding some sidearm. On his back is a rifle. Likely blaster in flavor due to the heat sinks on the side of the barrel. Then all of a sudden his helmet flashes with images, too fast for you to really understand what it was. Only to stop on static, and then black. With the blinking text line of "No File."
All you can do is move over to the side of the sidewalk to avoid the man as he passes you by. Knowing full well he can take care of himself with the weapons he has, and curious on what military branch he works for. You stop to turn around and look at him again as he walks away. Only turning around to face you, and his face flashing a couple times to then come up with a phrase across his face with what seemed to be a sunset in the background.
"We were never friends"
He then turns away from you and walks down the street, and around the corner. You are left there not sure what happened, but hoping the rest of your day goes on without having to see this guy again, and its very likely that you wont.