Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Night in Sickbay (Healers)

[member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

The ones who had sought to set this up were not around and that gave for a few moment of peace at least as the dim lights didn't blister her skin. The jedi knight wiped at some of the sweat on her brow while preparing her drops. A look up as she poured two quick one in each eye and blinked several times. This idea was noble but she hadn't seen many healers coming around or willing to remain in the order. She had worked under Rianna to rebuild the circle of healers and seen it neglected but she was merely a jedi knight who chose to remain in her medicall bay and use what equipment they had to help the injured.

She shook off the feeling though and grabbed the mask as she slid it on sealing it and letting her eyes adjust to the darkness again. She had her medical bag and lightwhip as she sat down there and ran her fingers along the length of the bodysuit. That convocation hand't helped or taught anything they didn't already know, the war seemed to have turned on its head and well she could admit to one thing. These sith capturing or converting meant she had less work to do aside from trying to see if they put something in the water or air. Something that would make multitudes open to suggestion. Unlikely based on reports but she wasn't going to have one of her padawans when she chose to take one fall to the darkside out of their own stupidity.

"Padawan Horizonis, your request to gather some healers together is here maybe. There are not many healers to do things. I am on the Training vessel Kuro." A fitting name, she had taken a more strict role compared to others and remained doing what she had to do so that she made sure her students survived in the world. Setting up for the padawans to come and the possibility that the one who had worked to set it up. Perhaps [member="Maria Natalja"] would show up but she knew the woman was busy. "Well hopefully this won't turn into just myself and one other healer debating what can be done." She was not hopeful but wished Rianna and Leori or Boolon were able to come about.

With the war between the Republic and the One Sith continuing on conflict after conflict, there was no shortage of work for healers. The space in which the ancient master resided, called 'home', was still in a state of considerable peace. The same, unfortunately, could not be said for the majority of the galaxy. So, it came to be that he was out aiding the Republic where he could. He had, after all, pledged his aid to the Grandmaster herself not only in this capacity, but in several others. Quite simply, he believed it a large facet of his purpose to impart his centuries of knowledge in the effort to positively influence subsequent generations of Jedi.

This would be valuable experience for his student, [member="Kala'ndryl Ryj"], but at the same time it would not be wise of him to force her to come, so the choice had been left with her, and if she was here, he would not know until she came to find him. As for where he was? Why, stepping into the sickbay on the Training Vessel Kuro, after one of his daily meditations in another, quieter section of the ship... just as the Knight was finishing speaking to someone. A padawan of hers, perhaps? No matter.

"That is a fair hope, though I am certain we will accomplish as much as we can, even if it is just the two of us..."

He had several items in ability, power, and genetics that gave him a considerable margin within which to accomplish a great deal for the health and safety of those in his care and protection. The presence of other Jedi could only bolster him, and them as well.

"...and with no more 'debate' than is necessary," he said, giving the knight a firm smile, "I am Master Ilias Nytrau, and I am glad to be of assistance, Miss...?"

[member="Cathbodua"] | [member="Shiva Horizonis"] | [member="Maria Natalja"]​

This was something that need to be done but there was already another one behind this all. She would come later on if she did at all even then knowing she would have someone with her. "I hope that there is more then just me and you Knight." as she had hope that there would be others that would want this to happen. It needed to happen with all the war that had rip across the planet. Finding herself looking up only to show that she was after all just a padawn. To feel the present of another one one that she hadn't met before. Speaking up with her eyes really cheeking this one out fully "Greetings, yourself.." as he couldn't help but be full of joy that just maybe there would be others. There is one others will follow or this was her being hopeful if not this was one more then she had thought would be here.

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Shiva Horizonis"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Cathbodua looked a the two more talking to herself and the medical droid that never argued, being a sick woman in a mask usually sealed down in the lower levels of a templs medical bay gave you small exentricities. One being she hated arguing with people over her methods of training students and herself for days or teaching how best to repair the body by breaking it. "Welcome and master I am glad to see one such as yourself here and I am Cathbodua one of the last members in the circle of healers." She inwardly shrugged, in provate she could lament, here she took in the sight of the padawan and gave a nod. "I suppose beginning for now."

She took a breath and was slightly frowning she had been hoping for more but much like the seer's in the order healers were limited. "With our different experiences in the wars we should be able to come up with more effective ways to pool our resources. Before they left most of the circles masters were able to use the medical ships and slip into fights to heal and help in the war effort. They were there on Manaan to try and contain the siths poison while Grandmaster Selena and Matsu sought to contain the problem. I have tried to fidn something new the sith might be using or leftovers from the camps they created."

Finding herself still in her room for more reason then anything. There was still those that looked at her as if she didn't belong here. Not like before her carefree self to be able full of more life and the friendless. After she had dress in her own white robes, putting on her cloak with a royal blue color. Her eyes was looking at the mirror in away she reflected something more back at her then the image she would see. All really wanted to do was to help people to know that by helping them she could see her empathy at work.

Lending out of her room the two guards that went with her at all times. After which lending to where the others had gathered for the the task at hand. Wondering through the hallways. Smiling as she try to be friendly to all that she seen past her by. After all that been through she hadn't lost her passion. Wondering up to the door letting it gentle slide open.

Greetings, Master Helaers, Im Knight Whitelight

She would let her head drop as if almost in shame. Feeling what was coming from both of them. As it was not knowing what all was fellow from them because of what she had done. This told of one that was morose. Letting all she could of her once carefree personality come flowing out of her still it was the same Maya just that she had experiences.
[member="Cathbodua"] / [member="Shiva Horizonis"] / [member="Ilias Nytrau"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom