Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A night down the bottle

How long has it been since Selana was inside the halls of the Jedi temple? Weeks? Months? They looked at the holographic display on the far side of the wall that showed today's date. A tear almost came from their eyes, almost, today marks the one year anniversary of them being banished from the Jedi temple, "Barkeep!" they yelled out to basically the entire bar, "Bring me your best stuff! Today's a special day!" to think that one year ago, they were a promising young Jedi knight, studying in the grand halls of the Jedi temple among the most powerful force users in the galaxy and now they rule over this shady cantina in between the darkness of Nar-Shadaa. Living the dream.

After that vitriolic zeal, they had the wherewithal to check their credits. They had just about enough to splurge on the drinking and survive for the next day or two. Perfect. The night went on for a while without much incident, sure some of the patrons tried to approach them but when they see either the lightsaber that casually hung on their hip or their eyes that started have a bit of that yellow color and the intense sith stare. Soon the vitriolic drinking turned to boredom and they decided to elliviate that. They reached into their pack and took out probably the one thing they shouldn't, their sith holocron. Surely no jedi would hang around this dump, they were sure they safe to study the dark side in plain view here. Surely.

Mi'la Undari

M
She usually didn't drink, especially in a place like Nar-Shadaa, but given how her life had gone recently, Mi'la felt she needed it. As she arrived in the cantina, it was very clear to her that she was out of her element. She frequented tea shops and quiet little bars, nothing like this. She would appear to be a Bantha in the highlights, her eyes wide as the place was far more crowded than she had expected. A Rodian bumped in to her from behind, knocking her forward, as the alien voiced a complaint in a language she didn't understand. Scowling, she stepped off to the side, only to realize she had been blocking the door. Course, yet another screw up on her part. Feeling disgruntled once again, Mi'la found an open spot at the bar, besides a rather shifty looking character; probably why no one else was sitting by them.

Moving to steal the seat, the Twi'lek would slide in beside them, trying to think what exactly she was going to have to drink. The Bartender gave her a swift glare as she sputtered for a moment, before a strange name came to her mind; she was pretty sure it was a drink, if not she was in for a surprise. "Oh, um, Ruby Blitz. Yea, one of those." She stumbled, watching as the man vanished to serve her, she let her eyes wander, and found something she didn't expect to find. Was that a lightsaber? Seeing that, Mi'la frowned, looking away from the figure. She never was going to be a part of the order again. She was just going to be an explorer, doomed to eventually fade away into obscurity.

Re'selana Re'selana

Selana's funds were starting to dry up but they had enough credits to get one more drink, plus the scene was starting bore them anyway. That is until, a twi'lek entered the bar and what little force sense they had started to act up. Looked like the night was about to get interesting. They kept one eye on her but still mostly focused on their drink. She was like a sheep in a wolf's den, she stood out and all eyes were trailed on her. "Is she from the Jedi order? are they chasing me down now?" That line of questions ran through their head, they really didn't need another headache to deal with but the fear subsided when she approached the bar and sat next to her.

She was definitely force sensitive but her power was loose, unrefined. Maybe she was a padawan? No, the order wouldn't dare send a lone padawan to get a potential sith, even they aren't that sadistic. Ruby Blitz? Not a drink they were familiar with, maybe a variation of Ruby bliel? Doesn't matter. She saw the lightsaber and she didn't run away, that means she's either not threatened by it or stupid. Either way, Selana is going to have fun with this. "I wonder what a Jedi is doing in this back water place." They said to them before chugging down their drink, "Is the order finally trying hunt down the sith in their ranks?" They then turned to her, flashing their sith eyes, "I wonder if you'll fair better than the others?" They unholster their lightsaber and put it on the bar. They weren't really going to fight but curious to see how she would react.

Last edited:

Mi'la Undari

M
Mi'la tilted her head as the saber was set on the counter, looking at the stranger with a look of confusion. Seeing the features more clearly now, Mi'la could see the traces of yellow within the eyes of the feminine form before her, causing her lips to tense ever so slightly. She had dealt with dark siders before, Sakri was actually quite pleasant, so she didn't freak out when the threat was laid at her. She couldn't even feel the force anymore, so if this woman was looking for a fight she was going to go elsewhere; or be drastically disappointed. Shrugging it off, Mi'la smiled as her drink was set down before her, and quickly took to sipping it, before catching a hint of the stomach churning taste of liquor. She gagged, nearly spitting her drink onto the counter before forcing herself to swallow it and set the half empty cup back on the counter. Wiping her mouth, Mi'la shook her head, feeling that sickening chill crawling up her spine. "Not a jedi, not anymore. I...just like the robes for sentiment. Pretty stupid, huh?" She responded, glancing back to the lightsaber wielding stranger.

As the question of hunting down Sith came along, Mi'la pursed her lips, rubbing the side of her brow as it seemed this woman was intent on being so sort of threat or something. Well, she had encountered stranger, like that guy pretending to be an explorer in that Blackguard Temple. "You'd have to ask them. And that depends on what you are talking about here. I'm a killer when it come to trivia night. Though, this doesn't look like the sort of place that has that." She muttered, looking around at the racket being stirred up within the bar. Glancing to the saber, Mi'la took the drink again, this time prepared for the horrid taste it would carry with it. "You should put that away, there's a bounty out for people like you. Sith pay top credit for jedi now." If Re'selana inquired further with the force, she would find Mi'la's force sensitivity was just on the cusp of being sensitive. Aside from the garments, it would seem unlikely the jedi would take anyone like her in, her power was so minuscule she probably couldn't even exert it. Unfortunately, for Mi'la, that was absolutely true. Her torture under Darth Malevolum had strained her to the breaking point, and though time had passed, her powers hadn't returned; she wasn't sure they ever would at this point.

Re'selana Re'selana

Re'selana was taken aback with how nonchalant see was seeing a potential sith in front of her, "You've got guts, I'll give you that." They put their lightsaber back in its holster, "At least more than the padawans I used to train with. I'm not looking for a fight, would've loved to see a padawan wet their pants though." the person looked to be more interesting than she seems, Selana needed to dig deeper, "The name's Re'selana by the way." They raised their glass, "To leaving the order. May we seek our fortunes elsewhere." They cheered to their shared misgivings.

"So, tell me your story. Don't think anyone who leaves the order without some scandal in their past." their voice changed from cold and intimidating to warm and friendly, "I would tell you mine but I'm sure you can guess what I did from the eyes and this thing." They flagrantly showed her the sith holocron. The cantina door swung open again and they took a peek of who it was but the alcohol was starting to affect them. Surely it was nothing to worry about, "Come on, spill"

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
Mi'la raised an eyebrow at her drinking partner, finding them to he more agreeable now, though she had to wonder just how much they might have had to drink. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not a padawan." Well, not anymore. Mi'la thought, feeling her pride take another hit at the new state she was at in her life. Seeing that the stranger finally had a name, Mi'la moved her horrid drink aside and shared her name as well. "Mi'la, nice to meet you Re'selana."

She frowned at the cheer to find fortune, as the Twi'lek had no intentions of try to emulate her parents. Hell, at this point she would settle for a cozy job at a university; not that she had any chance of that, being a failed jedi and all. Her new acquaintance inquried about why they had left the order, but the truth was that the order had left her. Mi'la's eyes turned away from Re'selana, honing in on the empty glass beyond her reach. "I lost my connection to the force. I'm technically on IR with the order, but the doctors told me that I may never get it back. So...I just map hyperspace routes now." She responded, though her tone had lost the playfulness she carried earlier; her mood having soured at the recollection of her 'retirement'. Mi'la would leave out the details of why she had lost her connection though, it wasn't a series of memories she liked to relive; after all, who wanted to recount the week long torture session they underwent. As the holocron was exposed to her, Mi'la's eyes widened in shock, fixating on the object, as her gaze would meet Re'selana's. Waa this person crazy? Or did the liquor just destroy their common sense? "Put that away!" Taking hold of their arm, Mi'la would push it down, trying to ensure they didn't show it to the entire bar. "Where in the force did you get that? And why are you flashing it around?" She asked, her depressive tone turning to one of concern, as she quickly withdrew her hand before Re'selana could take offense. "And how long have you been drinking? I mean, flashing that thing out in the open like that? Come on now!" She was starting to understand how Sakadi felt now.

Re'selana Re'selana

Selana took a moment to really digest what Mi'la just said, either they are really stupid or the 10 bottles they drunk has really dulled their senses, "Oh yeah, yeah sure. I mean it's not like these bozos can do anything about it, trust me we're completely-" and just as they were finishing their sentence, someone just had to prove them wrong and a familiar red hand slammed his fist on the table, "Oh, hey Jax! Mi'la meet my dear failure of a sith friend Jax Cretarus."

The sith was clearly angry, he really doesn't like to be reminded that he was beaten by Selana when they were still a padawan, "Selana, you really are a thorn on my side. You humiliated me in front of my master and left me with no choice but to work on this backwater planet." Yeah, he wasn't too happy when he lost a duel with them, at least he got a wicked scar on the side of his face to show for it, "But I'm not here to harp on past grievances. The hutt cartel isn't too happy with your recent activities and I'm here to bring you to him."

Selana couldn't hold in their laughter, "HAH! do you really think you can take me on? Do I need to remind you what happened last time we dueled?" They stood up, seeing Jax eye to eye, "And let's just say, I've learned a few more tricks since the last time we fought" They let tiny sparks of force lightning jump between their fingers.

Jax tried to keep his cool but the sith was visibly shaking,
"Do you really think I came here alone? Look around you," Selana looked around the room and saw that every other being in that cantina had a blaster on them, this could get ugly, "You're good Selana but I doubt you can take on an entire cantina." Jax regained some of his confidence, "So, are going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Selana scratched their chin, "Hm, let me think..." In a split second, they unleashed force lightning on to Jax and force pulled their lightsaber from the counter, just in time to deflect a few blaster fires, "Come on Mi'la!" They pulled Mi'la by the arm and dragged her behind the bar for cover, "Sorry, for the terrible first date. I uhm tend to attract some trouble nowadays." They tried to peek up but was immediately met a barrage of blaster fire that they narrowly avoided, "Okay, we're outnumbered, outgunned, and pinned down. not the worst fight I've been in but it's pretty bad, any suggestions on how we can get out of this mess?" They looked towards their brand new companion, in hopes of an answer.

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
Mi'la was not amused at all by the ramblings of her new 'friend', let alone the fact that they seemed rather intoxicated on top of everything. Bring armed with a lightsaber, a Sith holocron, and being very drunk were among some of the worst combinations one could come up with. As the exiled knight was explaining their views, a rather disgruntled man seemed to enter and slam his hand onto the counter. Before Mi'la could tell him to buzz off, Re'Selana revealed that they were apparently friends; and a Sith at the, what were the odds. Scowling, the Twi'lek groaned and held the bridge of her nose. Based on the tone she was hearing, this wasn't going to end well. "Hey, Re' maybe you should jus-" She had started to say, before the threats were being issued. It was then that Mi'la realized that she had made a terrible decision in coming here. She was going to try and deescalate the situation, as she rose from her chair, only to see Re'Selana deck Jax with a bolt of Lightning. So much for that plan. Before she could truly react however, Re'Selana had thrown her over the counter, knocking over several half empty drinks along the way.

As blaster fire began to erupt around the room, the Twi'lek kept her head down, until she found that they were relatively safe for the time being. Looking to Re'Selana, the ex-padawan was less than pleased with these recent developments, but the words of the rogue threw her for a loop.

Mi'la's face lite up at the notion of this being a date. Was this how dates worked? She wouldn't know, because this apparently was her first one. If this was how dates normally went, then Mi'la was glad she had never gone on any. Shaking off the inital confusion, she found herself staring blankly at Re'Selana, and realized that they were wanting her to map out an escape. "Right, right, okay, just...let me think for a moment." Taking a moment to observe her surroundings, she began to develop a plan. Sliding her blaster from it's holster, Mi'la grabbed a knocked over bottle of Telosian Spiced Ale. "Alright, so, I saw this in a holofilm once." She explained, knowing that something could only get better with an explanation like that. Peeking up over the counter, she saw her opening, and ducked back down to run her plan by Re'Selana. "So, I'm going to throw this and shoot it. When it blows, it should give us a few seconds to run like hell." She wasn't actually sure if that was how it was going to play out, but she had to hope. Worst case scenario they just got shot to death, so no pressure right?

Taking the bottle, Mi'la would throw it towards the entrance, following it with her blaster, before squeezing the trigger. The blast struck the glass, and produced a small burst of flame as a result. Fiery remnants of the liquor blew across the cantina, sending many of the gun fighters running for cover, making an opening for the pair. "Alright, let's go!" Mi'la exclaimed, leaping up and over the counter, hoping that Re'Selana would be right behind her.
Re'selana Re'selana

Last edited by a moderator:
Explosives? Not exactly Selana's first choice but they're willing to see how it'll turn out. The explosion worked well and the hutt's men were distracted. Can't believe a holofilm stunt worked. Their path was clear and they saw their new companion bolt towards the back door, which they followed suit but the hutt's men aren't anything if not resilient and blocked the door after Mi'la exit the cantina, "Boys I really don't have time to play, so just..." The men blocking the door were having non of it and started aiming their blasters again. Guess there is no reasoning with them and also the rest of the men were starting gain their footing back, "Alright, guess we're doing this." they flared up their green lightsaber and ready themselves to attack. The men blocking the doors started firing their blasters and Selana jumped over their heads, landing behind them, and sliced cleanly through their stomachs, "Ugh, gross. I'll never get used to that." They sheathed their lightsaber again and ran to catch up with Mi'la.

The dark alleys behind the cantina provided a momentary respite for the two,
"Oh god, that was insane. Nice quick thinking there, Mi'la. With skills like that, you'll get further than you ever could with the council." But their moment of calm was quickly shut down when they heard both the yelling and running footsteps of the men behind them, "Shit, alright let's go!" They started dragging her by the arm again, out of the alleys and into the streets, where they found a conveniently parked vehicle, "Perfect, quick get in." They let her get into the passenger seat while they worked on hotwiring the vehicle, "Alright, let's see if I remember how to do this." It turned out to be much more difficult than they expected, managing to fly off with the vehicle as the blaster fire started wizzing passed their heads, "Phew, that was a close one." They started flying up towards the upper levels of Nar-Shaddaa hopefully out of the range of the hutts men. At least for a moment.

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
Mi'la caught the sound of a saber going off behind her, but she kept on moving; she had to assume Re'selana had business to attend to. She was joined shortly after by the ex-jedi, though the comment about her skills wasn't something she'd write home about; but it was nice to get complimented regardless. "Yea, I don't know about that." She replied, about to suggest the pair go somewhere safer, only to spot several men rushing towards their position. "Wow, these guys really hate you." She remarked, before she found herself being drug along once again. Re'selana had to of worked out or something, because the arm strength they possessed was something else. "W-Wait a sec!" She tried to decline, but she wasn't seeing another real way out of this. Re'selana seemed determined to steal this craft, and Mi'la knew that they would probably wind up dead if she wasn't here to police them. Sliding into the passenger seat, she would fire back towards the thugs, hoping not to kill anyone, but at this point she was willing to make some exceptions. "Wait, you do know how to hotwire right?" She asked, as a blaster shot landed a bit too close by her head, catching her attention as she continued returning fire.

Needless to say, when the speeder took off, Mi'la sank into the chair, breathing a sigh of relief as they had seemed to get out of that situation. After taking a moment to reflect, the Twi'lek felt the need to lecture. Mi'la looked to her new 'friend' with a stern look, as they had no idea where they were going now. "So, what's the plan now?" She asked, fully aware that Re'selana was drunk off their ass and probably shouldn't have been flying. "Maybe we should set down somewhere else, because they're going to be looking for this shuttle. Just get us back to the spaceport, I have my ship. I can get us out of here." Truth be told, Mi'la would feel much, much better getting away from this planet.

Re'selana Re'selana

The speeder felt very shaky in their hands, either something is wrong with the speeder or they drunk just a wee bit too much to actually fly. Where were they going anyway? Selana didn't exactly have a solid plan when getting this speeder. Thankfully, Mi'la is sober and has a ship, "Awesome, sounds like a solid plan!" they gave her a thumbs up and a smile, "Now hold on!" in a swift and sudden motion, they turned the speeder around towards the spaceport. At least, where Selana thinks the spaceport is.

After several wrong turns and a few near death drops, they finally got to the space ports, "See? I told you know what I was-" it was at that moment, Selana's body had enough of their antics and started fighting back, urging them basically throw up everything they just consumed that night. They bolted out of the speeder and threw up in a nearby corner, "Ugh, that's not a pretty sight. Sorry for dragging you through all this. So, where is this ship? Cause I think we need to get there quick before more of the Hutt cartel shows up."

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
To say Mi'la was happy to reach the ground was putting it mildly. The moment she craft touched the ground, she was out of the passenger chair and rather exuberant to be back on the ground. It seemed she wasn't the only one who had a reaction though, as Re'selana was having to vomit from their drinking habits. Probably better she got it out now rather than in the Jabberwocky; the idea of having to clean that mess up was unpleasant to think about at current. Sighing, Mi'la moved to help the rogue jedi up, shaking her head as a rather angry parking supervisor came to berate the two for illegal parking. Not wanting to have anything to do with it, Mi'la waved the man off, ignoring his threats to have the speeder towed. "Do it and see if I care." She remarked, making sure Re'selana could get to their feet before offering to help the drunkard into the spaceport.

Given her new friend was much larger than her, Mi'la found herself struggling to support the ex-knight. "It's in docking bay five. Be a tight fit, but it'll work. Just don't throw up in it, please." She pleaded, inching along with the knight. "And don't worry about it. I'm used to getting in trouble. It's sorta fun, kinda." Not really, but what else was she going to say? Berating someone definitely wasn't in her playbook, and she felt the drunkard was struggling with something that they'd rather not talk about. So, being the good former jedi she was, Mi'la would help the intoxicated ex-jedi to her ship within the port, hoping that maybe they had got themselves a first class ticket out of this mess.

Re'selana Re'selana

Selana tried their best to stand on their own but damn did that little lightsaber trick and their reckless driving really did a number on their body. They practically slumped their entire bodyweight on Mi'la, she's stronger than she looked considering her size compared to them. After a bit of a struggle and at a pretty slow pace, they both made it to Mi'la's ship. And yeah, she wasn't kidding that it would be a tight fit. But beggars can't be choosers at this point, especially considering the current circumstances.

They finally managed to get the ship doors open but that was also the moment where the hutt's men managed to catch up with them, "Oh god damn it." Selana wriggled free from Mi'la and tried to stabilized themselves, "You get the ship ready to fly, I'll hold them off." They tried really hard to sound cool and confident but that's really hard when you're trying to hold yourself from throwing up. Again. About a dozen men with blasters appeared at Bay entrance and they looked pissed, "Alright, Selana concentrate. Calm your mind, remember your training." They tried hard to focus and use the force to push away the men but it's just wasn't working, "Come on! Why isn't this working?" Selana started getting frustrated and angry, which they then tried to channel the force through these emotions. The dark side of the force proved to be very useful that day and enabled Selana to practically blow away all twelve men back to the edge of the hangar. Hopefully that gave Mi'la enough time to get the ship going.

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
Mi'la felt a resurgence of hope as she saw the Jabberwocky, longing to be at the controls yet again; unfortunately fate had other plans in store for the pair. The thugs they had been running from had caught up, and with a fight seeming inevitable, Mi'la was ready to go up to bat for it. To her surprise, Re'Selana shoved themselves away from her, telling the Twi'lek to get the ship started without them; a tall order mind you, but Mi'la felt she could accomplish both tasks before another bout of violence could break out. Rushing to board her fighter, she could only trust in her skills to get them out of this situation. Again, fate seemed determined to prove the Twi'lek wrong. She had been in the process of getting the engines boosted up, when she noticed her ex-jedi companion wasn't doing so hot, like at all. Fearing that things would worsen if she didn't intervene, Mi'la made an attempt to exit the cockpit, but stopped as she witnessed the power that Re'Selana unleashed.

She had dealt with a similar power before, back on Yavin, back where she had earned her injuries. Rage, pure, unbridled rage. She had provoked it once before, against Darth Void during their conflict, and the force it unleashed nearly ripped her apart. She slowly sunk into the cockpit, memories of the battle probing at her stress addled mind. She felt a hand around her throat, slowly squeezing her of breath, as she battled with the imaginary demons in her mind. Focus Mi'la. Focus. She lectured herself, gripping the yoke of her fighter, as she was more than ready to get out of here. Flipping a switch, Mi'la's voice would echo through the PA system of her ship, assuming the roaring boom off the engines wasn't enough of a sign. "Get your rear in here, and don't make me get down there and grab you myself!" Her voice was a tad shaky as she fought off the remnants of the PTSD, but she wasn't about to leave someone here that was in need of her help; she might not be a jedi anymore, but she still had morals. If Re'Selana insisted on throwing up and mucking this whole rescue up, there would be a very angry Twi'lek leaping down to drag the woman onboard. Either way, once things were somewhat safe, Mi'la would be speeding the pair off and away from the spaceport, leaving everyone and everything that wanted to kill them behind.

Now the question loomed, where to go to now?

Re'selana Re'selana

Damn, that blast of force push really knocked the wind out of Selana but it also seemed to sober them up a bit. Still a bit shaken from the fight, hearing Mi'la's voice over the PA system almost knocked them off the ship, "Alright! I'm coming in!" Well, more like squeezing in, an N-wing was not made for comfort. Selana sat themselves down in the gunner seat behind Mi'la, "I'm all strapped in, let's go!" Selana sat back waited for Mi'la to take off, a bit more anxious than usual to get away from Nar shadda.

Soon enough they were in somewhat safe space, Selana wanted to talk to Mi'la, "Thanks for getting me out of that mess and sorry for getting you into that mess." They said with an apologetic smile, "Guess you're not coming back to Nar-Shadda anytime soon. I want to start over." They extended their hand again, "I'm Re'selana, despite how I look." they're alluding to their pale skin and yellow eyes, "I'm no sith, just someone who was curious what the masters were keeping from us. I also feel like I owe you an explanation as to what just happened." Selana felt comfortable with sharing their past with someone who just saved their life, "I uh angered the hutt cartel have trying to sell them some fake jedi artifacts, so they basically have a hit out on me now. So, if you're keeping count, that's possibly three different groups who's trying to get me, the Jedi, the sith, and the cartel. I figured you should know that before continuing to travel with me." It then dawned on Selana that Mi'la probably don't want to be associated with a criminal hunted down but so many powerful groups, "Anyway, if you can just drop me down the nearest "safe" planet, that would be really swell and I would owe you a ton." they forced a smile on their face even though they were enjoying the company despite the threats to their lives a few moments ago.

Mi'la Undari

Mi'la Undari

M
To Mi'la's relief, no additional heroics were going to be needed today. With Selana in the cockpit, Mi'la set her course right to space, possibly breaking several minor space flight laws in the process as she rocketed the pair into the atmosphere. Once they had gotten into orbit above the Smugglers Moon, Mi'la began to cycle through planets, trying to do the math of how far she could get with how much fuel she had available. Unfortunately, she soon realized she had made an error. She was going to fuel up her ship before she left Nar Shaddaa, but to make sure she wasn't flying while intoxicated she was going to wait until she had finished her drink to do so. Well, one drink later, and she hadn't had time to fuel the ship up, meaning that...she was critically low on fuel. This realization donned on her just as Selana began their explanation for why everyone wanted to kill them; to which Mi'la's eyes hovered to the 'eject' button that sat at her command console. It was an action she would never take in a million years, but she knew of some people who would, especially with the trouble one like Selana could bring. The rogue was lucky it was Mi'la who found them this day.

Pausing in her stressed thoughts, she glanced back to give the ex-jedi her full attention, and listened to the rest of their tale. Selling fake antiques to the Hutts was...basically one step away from suicidal, and the dark side look they had going on wasn't going to do them any favors. She could technically ditch this trouble maker wherever she wanted, Mi'la knew the routes around her like the back of her hand, and technically a desolate world was 'safe'. But that line of thinking never was Mi'la's style, nor would it ever be. Selana needed help, and...maybe Mi'la was the right Twi'lek for the job; least she could do was try. Unfortunately, that meant they were going to have to jump to a planet near by, one that would still be in Hutt Space. Not too bothered by the past that this new friend of hers carried, Mi'la began to replot the hyperspace course before someone could interrupt them. "Well Re'Selana, it's very nice to meet you. As for your past, well, the Jedi Order and I have a complicated relationship, the Sith aren't friends of mine, and I have a grudge with the Hutts. So, sounds like we have something in common." She dialed in to the nearest world, one that her ship would be able to make it to, though only ninety percent of the way there. "You've been straight with me, and I appreciate that, so tell you what. How about we stick around for a bit until I find you a nice place to settle down?" She offered, punching in the coordinates for Tol Amn, and reaching for the hyperspace lever. "Here's to new adventures." She remarked, as she would pull back on the lever, and hurtle the two into the blue tunnel of hyperspace.

Re'selana Re'selana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom