Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Nice Vacation

latest

Jakku
Niima Outpost
Theme
I still think about what happen, during the battles and the insanity of war. Probably just stay away from something before I take another scrap run. I still think about my home but that doesn't matter, I need to make sure I have enough scraps for my next run, I still need to practice my Blaster though. I'm sitting in the shed and just waiting for the delivery to arrive, I'm just drinking. They should be arrived with the delivery so that I can make another run but they're always getting late, I still need to think about this before I call them in. I think they're still fine.

I always see the scavengers trying to sneak in, they always try to kill me but I always out smart them. When one of the scavengers comes at me with the sword, I always stab them through the abdomen and then through the elbow. They can crawl or move slowly but they already didn't heed my warning.

This is still wasting my time, they're always late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom