Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New World

Having recently escaped the confines of the Jedi Temple, and a perhaps foolish dual with her former master, Ardana was able to arrange transport to the distant planet Mytus VII. Although the apprentice had a brief knowledge of the galaxy from her travels, it was not enough to know that the planet seemingly as far away from the temple as possible, would also be the current heart of the New Order. When she arrived, it was clear to 'nilim that she would not easily fall in with the crowd in her current attire. The Twi'lek had to do something, something that would make herself seem even the slightest less obvious. Ardana channeled the dark side of the force to cloak herself from the outside. The darkened areas and veins near her eyes and lips became lightened, and her eye color became more natural and blended. She could only hope that any passing citizens had either not looked her way or hadn't cared enough to bother.

Suddenly, Ardana was stopped in her tracks at the sight of something different...something she had not seen before. A petite young women, wearing what looked like a beautiful dress and holding..a purse? Yes it was a purse. For an unknown reason it astounded Ardana that this women could be looking like any average citizen going about their day. Something...perhaps it was something she felt? Something she sensed, like her own darkness within her. Without thinking, Ardana slowly approached the women with new intentions.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Ardana 'nilim"] |

Perhaps she must of saw another woman, within the habitat ring, for Darth Ayra wore dark robes. Her eyes were watching the various citizens making their way through the bubble that cut them off from the vacuum of space. Mytus VII had no atmosphere to speak of and was once upon a time the site of a prisoner penal facility, which had been converted in the modern age for the Imperial military, which had served the New Order until it's dissolution.

Smugglers and criminals had returned to the planet following the Mandalorian's liberation and subsequent return back to their space. With New Order to hold it as it's capital, Mytus VII had returned to it's former state. A place out of the way for smugglers to hide; criminals to broker deals; and for the lost to call home. Out here in the Unknown Regions, anything could happen.

But Mytus VII still retained a dark secret. There was a brotherhood, made up of the remnants of the Sith Empire that had neither aligned to the Sith Council, New Order or One Sith. It also contained those members left over of the New Order. Founded by @Darth Hauntress, the Sith Imperative would continue in secret; and perhaps one day, the Mandalorian's would rue the day they ever defied the Sith.

Her eyes turned to the approaching woman. They gleamed yellow. She was not here to represent herself as Alicia Drey. She was a Sith Lord, the Dark Chancellor of what was left of the New Order and she had returned to Mytus VII, to see what had become of her faction after hiding away from the Mandalorian conflict. They locked onto Ardana and her facial expression was cold, yet told the woman that if she did not explain her intent soon, then she might not get the chance too ever again. If you know what I mean.

[OOC] Haha omg I feel so stupid, I didn't really know anything about the place or what you might be feeling like wearing, anyway just forget all that and replace it with dark robes and all XD

[IC]

As she approached, Ardana felt the cold stare of the golden eyes in the woman before her. She would not let this stop her from getting her ever growing questions answered. Had she been distracted, perhaps her nerves catching up after a deadly escape from her past? No, for no matter how much she would embrace fear, Ardana had a feeling that she would not let go easily. Finally Standing nearly a foot away from the hooded women, she felt as though she were staring into the eyes of death itself...for Ardana could receive her answer, or meet her demise within a matter of seconds. She spoke with a soft, practically whispering voice, "You're not some fool trying to make her way in the galaxy are you? No...you're different, perhaps you share the darkness I often feel within myself. Tell me, does my mind betray me?".

[member="Alicia Drey"]​

[OOC: No problem. It happens. :p]

She felt the pull of the dark side. Not that Ayra was hiding her Force-sensitivity, this far out in the galaxy, of an area of space which was relatively lost, save but a few. Her hands lifted to the cowl of her robe and she gently lowered the hood to reveal her dirty blonde hair, yellow, predatory eyes and ivory, chalk white skin from her years of study and affiliation to the dark side of the Force.

"You're a Force-sensitive, girl?" she asked coolly.

With this response, Ardana tilted her head higher, and let out a loud, perhaps a little maniacal laugh, like a witch. Not mocking her, but it was simply in Ardana's new found nature. She could never be as calm as the woman before her, always moving this way and that. "Well, you are a very clever woman indeed. So it is true you are a user of the force, but surely all Jedi and Sith alike work under a higher power? Surely you are of no exception."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Perhaps I am. Perhaps I am not; and perhaps you'll never find out." She turned away from Ardana and soon disappeared behind the corner of a building. The hem of the cloak whipped around the corner and she was gone. Ardana was probably going to have follow her if she wanted to know who she was and what it was she had felt.

Suddenly the devilish grin was wiped from the Twi'lek's face. She watched as the cloaked one faded into the shadows behind a nearby building. Still, as she watched, she felt the urge to follow the woman, and pursue many unanswered questions. Ardana looked behind and to the surrounding area, and thought to herself, perhaps too simple minded like, "what have I to lose? If anything she might-" Ardana had been lost in thought. She cursed herself for allowing herself to be distracted as she ran behind the building and to the striding woman. Having caught up, she asked "I see that perhaps I may have given the wrong first impression. Perhaps we may start with something as simple as to what your name might be?".

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Ahead, down the alleyway, was a Niathal-class transport. Ayra stopped when she heard the footsteps and turned to face Ardana. As quick as a flash, Ardana felt an invisible energy wrap over her, pulling her into the outstretched hand of the hooded woman. She held her up by one hand and her eyes bore deep into the girls eyes. She spoke. "Why are you following me? What is your interest, Force-sensitive?"

While being held, she struggled to speak, and a long silence was felt throughout the alleyway. Finally Ardana spoke, "Power...guidance..." She looked around, then turned back. "...purpose".

[member="Alicia Drey"]​

The beast inside her was sniffing and rise it's snout to the prospect of blood. The monster that was within her salivated at the prospect of tearing the girl limb from limb. Ardana could feel the dark side of the Force so palpable in the air that it shook the very area around them. Ayra's eyes squinted at the murder she was about to execute.

"Remember, Darth Ayra. Do not kill those who could be of service. Those men, women and children could of been used to build more factories, serve in our military or become the wives of our soldiers. Everything can be used. But the dead cannot..." The words of Darth Pandeima echoed in the woman's mind. She felt the dark side guiding her, but it was not towards murder.

Her hand slackened. The invisible energy around Ardana dissipated. Cans and pieces of rubbish clattered and rolled onto the floor, no longer caught in the dark side's pull. Ayra brushed the girls clothes to the side and whispered. "I apologize." Her hand rubbed the girls cheek. "If it is guidance you seek, then it is guidance that you shall have. Come."

Offering her hand to Ardana, Ayra turned to the Nithal. She thought: "Could it be conceivable, that the Force could deliver gifts such as this?" Her eyes turned to Ardana. "Are you part of the plan, as well?"

Ardana fell to the ground, no longer feeling the pull of the dark side and the powerful grasp she was once caught in. After catching her breath, Ardana was surprised to see a hand being extended towards her, and an offer of guidance from whom she thought would never had wasted her time in doing so. Taking the hand, Ardana rose to her feet, and walked along side the hooded woman to the Nithal. She could sense a new world being opened to her, unaware of what was to come of it, but in time...in time it would be clear what fate had transpired for her. This world would promise strength, and power she could have never dreamed of, a world where she was not held back by Molin and his pitiful concerns of balance between the light and dark.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Ardana 'nilim"] | [member="Enigma"] |

"Wait here," said Ayra. She turned away from Ardana, leaving her sat in what had once been a cargo bay, converted into a makeshift bedroom. A bed, dressed and lamp was found on top of a cabinet, which was locked. The Sith Lord moved to the front of the ship and sent a transmission to her Sith Master, Darth Pandeima. "Master, I have found another. I am not sure if she will become one of our Dark Hands, but I feel that the Force guided her to me. I will be on Chandrila in one week. Meet with me in the spire of the DataTech building."

She switched the transmission off. Ardana would feel the Niathal begin to lift off. After clearing the habitat ring, Ayra flew the vessel out of Mytus VII's gravity field. After setting a course for the Chandrila system, she left the cockpit and returned to the bedroom-cargo bay. She took off her Sith robe, folded it neatly onto the bed beside Ardana.

Wearing a vest top, which exposed slender arms and cleavage, the Sith Lord asked. "What is your name child? How did you make your way to Mytus? What is that you seek?" She felt the dark side around this one. Ayra was confident that the Force had led Ardana to her. But first, she would need to learn more about her, to see how she fit into the New Order scheme.

[OOC] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32907-ardana-nilim/ Here's my bio just in case you were wondering what I look like, not a big deal, just if you were wonderin

Seeing the sith lord reveal herself from the darkness of her robe gave Ardana a certain sense of comfort, as if the woman had begun to trust her, if only a little. With this new feeling came relief, and she as she sat next to the bed and spoke, Ardana began to remove her dark gloves, along with the small amount of armor plating on her forearms and the bottom of her legs. She had no robe to speak of, but also wore a vest like combat uniform, that undoubtedly gave her the chance for the agility she desired.

"My name is Ardana 'nilim, I was born...I don't know where I was born. My parents supposedly gave me up to the Jedi Order as soon as my potential was discovered. I spent a lot of time training at the temple with my former master...idiots, the lot of them. All of their wills weak and powers wasted." She chuckled to herself, and continued, "but I suppose that means I was an idiot at one time too". After I escaped from the Temple, I hitched a ride on some old smuggler's vessel, didn't know where in the galaxy I could be going but...away from there. Foolish yes, but there was only so much time before the dark within me overtook the weak, pitiful light."

"You ask me what I seek?" Ardana gritted and narrowed her eyes for a couple seconds, then continued. "Revenge...revenge against those fools, and my former Master, though I know a purpose for something bigger is what I should be focused on. Hatred and Anger have brought me this far though... and a love has sent me to be what I am now. But never mind that, tell me, what is your name, and your aspirations for the galaxy?"

[member="Alicia Drey"]​

"My name is..." She paused. To reveal her true identity or maintain the facade? But the facade had already been broken. This girl already knew she was a Sith Lord. She had felt her through the Force; and it didn't feel right to lie to her. "...Darth Ayra. As for my aspirations, well... You may find out about them in time." She itched her nose with the back of her hand and tucked a strand of dirty blonde hair behind her ear. "Who was your Jedi Master? When did you leave the Jedi Order?"

Ardana again felt the calm mystery of the sith lord as she hid her intentions for the future from her. But it was that same mysteriousness that had driven Ardana to her, along with the alluring pull of the dark side. She thought: "But how could I ever expect such a person to induldge me with their life's story, no, no one would ever simply trust another and leave all their darkest secrets on the table for any to see." For this, Ardana could respect Ayra's tactical decisions. "My master went by the name of Jalek Molin. I doubt you've ever heard of him, liked to keep to himself mostly. He rarely liked to make himself present unless their was a dire need, always meditating and focusing on his abilities on the force. As for when I left the Order...I cannot say. Though I have come here on a smuggler's ship, I've been wandering around various planets before I was to be found here. I do know, however, that it must have been before the attack on the temple. The way I hear citizens talk makes it seem like this is no clever rumor. As much as I hate to admit it, the Jedi are smarter than we sometimes think, I'm sure Jalek survived, along with countless other Jedi".

[member="Alicia Drey"]​

"The One Sith, a cult, emerged on Coruscant and attacked the Jedi Temple. After they destroyed the Jedi there, Coruscant was taken. Many Jedi and Coruscanti were evacuated. Those that survived anyway. Do you care what happened to him Ardana?"

Ardana scowled at the thought of caring about her former master. "If it means I could ever have the chance of finishing him off myself, sure, then I'd care".

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Perhaps one day you will have your revenge. Firstly, however, there is someone I'd like you to meet. She will decide your fate." She turned to the door way. "Get some sleep." Leaving Ardana in the bedroom, Ayra returned to the cockpit.

They would live together for one week, where they would hardly speak, until they arrived above Chandrila.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom