Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New "Sweet" Home

119523d3e783989b81a19f213e4123b7.jpg

It's a good thing to note things during his first visit, It feels like it wasn't right. Of course it wasn't right since he gotten out of his home planet many days ago. Now, it's starting to feel like going to a new place.

"Taris, what kind of planet is that?" When the ship enters the atmosphere, the first thing that he saw was huge buildings. They were everywhere but when he looked all the way down, there were many levels of the city.

This place gives me the creeps, T.I.C.S told him about the planet. Telling him that this city was destroyed and rebuilt together. Then during the 400 years of darkness, they went underground due to this "virus". Now, they're in a process of remaking some of the buildings including the arena and possibly the undercity.

Daalin told T.I.C.S to stay in the ship and don't even cause any trouble. The very first thing he went to check out is the levels of the city since he saw levels of the city.

The upper city was okay, "Safest place ever with new and improve buildings coming." there weren't any crimes found in the upper city.

The lower city was where trouble starts kicking in, gangs are everywhere, loot being stolen, and even kidnapping starts to appear.

Then the Undercity, which is where they where Isolated, has many problems. First these creatures, Daalin thinks of these "Rakghouls " as a scary monster who hides under the cargo ship. Second, there aren't many people down there, only the poor lives down this dangerous place. Third, there isn't anything interesting about this place only sewers and gangs living down here.

But still, the Upper city might be safe.

He needs a drink, so Daalin heads to the cantina of the upper city and thinks about the next course of actions. Maybe crack this package's code so that he may be able to see what's inside.

Ravenous

R
An omen of despair walked the lower levels of Taris their dark robes and empty gutting feeling bringing death and fear with them wherever they may tread. It was none other than Ravenous the bearer of death and damnation. To think back that once upon a time it wasn't always like this, that there was a time when he had purpose and a living breathing man inside himself. But that time was over now he had one mission one goal and he had to stick by it to the end, though at times he feared there would be no quarter when the end is within yourself.

The metal clashing of metal on metal was heard as he emerged around a corner his hood and armor making him out to be less of a target by some while others saw an opportunity to engage with someone of his stature. Of course it was the latter as three roughly dressed fellows cropped up behind Ravenous. He knew running or even increasing in pace a little would be a sign of weakness so he maintained his current speed until three more thugs began advancing towards him from the front.

Ravenous stopped dead in his tracks as the gang approached him down the dimly lit street not a single alleyway or escape route in sight. Despite his violent nature Ravenous had been trying to refrain from using combat as a mean to solve every problem, Still this has yet to bother him in the slightest. He shut his eyes sending a rift through the force to feel the might of his enemies. Two vibroblades, Three Combat pistols and an assault riffle.

Ravenous sensed anger and bravado coming from the nearest thug as he swung his blade at his neck. In response he grabbed the arm of his opponent before his blade made contact and threw him over his shoulder a loud thud being heard as he hit the ground, his head spilling out blood and brain matter. The others took a step back before attacking once again. The one to his far left a Trandoshan pulled his blaster out aiming for Ravenous' head.

​He outstretched his hand ripping the weapon from the man's hand before pulling the trigger and sending a burning gaping hole through his chest. The thug collapsed as another attempted to best Ravenous with meager swordsmanship. Ravenous grabbed his arm and plunged the mans blade through his companions abdomen. He then broke the assailants wrist and sent him flying into another attacker his blaster and the ready. He crushed his friend under his own weight as a visible crack in the wall was made. The final aggressor ran away only to have himself ripped from the ground by the force and into Ravenous' now ignited indigo blade.

The life drained from his eyes as his body was torn in half with two quick strikes. They were dead all of them and yet all they managed to do was exhaust the man. He needed a drink...desperately and after all that just happened going to a bar down here was out of the question. Perhaps a bar on one of the upper levels would be a better idea...

[member="Daalin Garnive"]

One thing Daalin hates about entering the cantina, the smell and how dumb the people are. But this cantina, doesn't have people who just spill drinks on the floor and people who playing "Pazzak". Of course, he has never heard of Pazzak.

He sits down on a chair and waits for a bartender and listen to the conversations of others. Of course he's still wearing his outfit so others are gonna find him very suspicious, he's still has a hood around his head and a breathing mask to cover his voice.

Most of the conversation was really all about the battles. The Skirmish of Kashyyyk, the fall of Mandalore, and a new nightclub at cloud city. Useless, off course. But there's got to be some way to open this Package, it's heavily encrypted.

It can't be an empty box, everyone in Tanative was looking after him but luckily they don't have a functioning ship. A bartender just arrived with a glass of Black Spire Brew. Off course I had to sell a material back from my ship so what worse can this happen, the bartender was a Besalisk but he was in his middle age.

After the bartender left, he saw a couple guys looking at the entrance of the cantina and saw a figure, a black figure. He was far away so he can't even see what it is, but the two guys he saw got up and head towards the dark figure holding what appears to be a holdout blaster. When he saw the pistol, He grabbed his Needler and wait to see what they're fate might be.

[member="Ravenous"]​

Ravenous

R
Ravenous entered the Taris bar with his heights set high for the premise of a cold refreshing drink and his nose set low when the pungent smell of piss and vomit entered his nostrils. Nothing inside seemed out of the ordinary just the occasional narcotics deal or brawl but then again that was to be expected. It was incredible revelation to Ravenous that he had just knocked out the local deck officer, Missed every hint possible given to him by one of the working girls on the lower levels and killed a gang of muggers all in one day.

There was no telling what kind of banditry he would get up to in here. He managed to get a few fleeting glances from those at the front which he assumed nothing of until a group of armed men approached him. Ravenous removed his hood this time and allowed his long grey hair to reveal its self. His eyes were empty and dark no emotion to them whatsoever. Ravenous noticed one of them reach for a concealed blaster inside their coat seemingly ready to shoot.

Within an instinct the thugs were blasted across a table by a purple torrent of energy. Their muscles and bones were both paralyzed and fried simultaneously, Their hair stood on end and was gyrating with an enormous amount of force. Everyone around the dark figure was petrified with fear, Except one noticeable patron near the stools dressed tattered robes and a facial mask. His lack of fear caused Ravenous to be drawn to him as did most people.

He sat next to [member="Daalin Garnive"] and peered into the depths of his soul with the Force, pouring all of his rage and power into it while stripping the fabric of his mind from existence.

"Daalin Garnive. I cant exactly say that I've met you yet and judging by the contents of your conscience I cant say its been a pleasure either."

After the lightning blast which shock the two stupid armatures, he was amazed and surprising how that Figure did. Apparently, he wanted to see how they die, if they beat up the dark figure, he would kill them since he laced the dart with a poison.

When the Figure starts to come closer, I was calm because I've been through worst like seeing my brother die as a kid. Then this figure sits by me and just stares at me for about 6 seconds.

Ravenous said:
"Daalin Garnive. I cant exactly say that I've met you yet and judging by the contents of your conscience I cant say its been a pleasure either."
When he said that, my eyes almost widen, and I remember thinking "How does he know my name without using the "Who are you" or "What's your name?"

"Well, that explains a lot, either you have cybernetics or a new technology that not only shoots out lightning, but also reads my mind."

When I look at everyone else, they saw me and this figure. I snapped my fingers twice, telling them that it's all under control. Some listen but some was still petrified.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you Stranger, I come from a different Irrelevant planet that doesn't know about you or whats going on around the galaxy."

"Now it is optional if you want to reveal your name in public but if you want, we can discuss why your here, silently?"

Ravenous

R
Ravenous almost cringed at Daalin's comment. A grave disgrace had been delivered upon him and every single Force user in the galaxy. Every single dust, rock and food particle on the floor, under tables anywhere was levitated off the ground and swirled around the two in a endless fury of death and destruction.

"You would deem such a power such an HONOR as the Force as technology? I fear that the very support system of all life in the universe is lost on you."

Just like that everything swirling around the man had fallen to the ground as he rose from his seat. He towered over Daalin even more so when he was sitting down. He gestured with his hand towards the door.

"My shuttle. We talk there."

With that he was off maintaining a steady pace as he made his way towards the exit. Eyes of patrons averted as he trudged through the walkway dodging tables and guests alike.

The Force, that's what the stranger calls it.

It wasn't a technology or cybernetics, this was something else. The way the stranger uses it and using his powers, it's like it was everywhere and it surrounds through all of us including structures.

So that's why everyone was scarred of him, because of his powers. But the final question Daalin have to ask was, are there more people like him or is he the only one?

Nevertheless, the most important thing is getting in the shuttle and talking about questions. He followed the stranger out of the Cantina and see where his transport is.

He kept his secrets to himself and has questions about what has happen since he left Tanative.

[member="Ravenous"]​

Ravenous

R
Ravenous seemed apprehensive as he led his latest acquaintance [member="Daalin Garnive"] towards his shuttlecraft in the local docking bay. Even considering it was his proposition didn't help either with his track record of betrayal from supposed "Allies." He saw the landing pad across the way his view obstructed by the amassing crowd gathering by the building next door. Ravenous halted immediately and placed his arm in front of Daalin signaling him to stop.

Ravenous spun on his heel and advanced towards what appeared to be a droid shop. He pushed past the crowd and gazed at the scene unfolding inside. A group of assailants were assaulting the local police regiment inside presumably after stealing something. Ravenous crossed his arms and turned toward Daalin an apathetic glare in his eyes.

"Think we should take care of that?" He asked plainly.

His attention to detail was beginning to take hold analyzing anything and everything residing inside the store. There were a mass assortment of droids hanging on shelf's, walls and even some in the air. Yet the one that caught his attention was an old HK-unit bolted down the back of one of the aisles, seemingly decommissioned. He smirked to himself.

"I Believe I even know how to do it. It seems your chance to learn about the Force has come at last."

After the Stranger looked around and staring that old Droid, Daalin decided that there are two ways of getting that droid. The stealthy approach or the Non-leathal approach.

The problem is, there is only the entrance, so the stealthy approach is gonna be difficult.

He looks at the stranger and takes out a grenade.

"I can use this grenade near the entrance, it's not explosive or lethal, it simply knocks anyone out if they breath in this smoke in matter of seconds.

"The smoke has a tranquilizer inside."

He still looks at the police battalion and sees that all of them have helmets. The assailants didn't have breathing masks nor do they have any helmets on them.

Daalin wants to see if the Stranger agrees or disagrees and just blast all of them with lightning.

[member="Ravenous"]​

Ravenous

R
Ravenous looked back and forth between Daalin, His smoke bomb and the conflict inside. He stroked his chin contemplating his decisions and the materials he had at his disposal. He grinned at Daalin's suggestion while thinking over how they could use the bombs to maximum effect. He then noticed the guns the thugs were using. Energy based power cells and high concentration plasma burst barrels. Very susceptible to immobilization and the energy blast will knock out everyone in the room.

Ravenous turned to Daalin with adamant expression on his deformed face.

"Like I said this is your chance to learn about the Force. I'm going to use the Force to make you weightless and lift you onto the roof. Then you will cut through it with my Lightsaber and descend onto the thugs. Then I will activate the droids and use them to set off an EMP charge. Then activate the bombs the smoke and confusion will cover our escape and possibly allow us to walk off with some items of interest."

Ravenous then looked at the roof and then again at Daalin with a serious look on his face.

"By the way if you don't activate the bombs on time and knock yourself out the thugs will either kill you or you could suffer brain damage from the EMP blast so get your timing right."

He looks to the roof, then the thugs that are near the entrance. Well, they're equip with either a blaster or large weapons. Idiot, they'll just try to be quick enough to kill me.

Daalin then takes a soft deep breath, knowing what the force is gonna do, he's prepared on whatever the enemy throws at him.

But their is just one Minor problem, he has to be ready for the "confusion" part and make sure he doesn't even die.

"Quick question, where's the switch for your "lightsaber"?"

Maybe a stupid question for him but Daalin is still new to the galaxy, time's running out so Daalin's ready for this Stranger to do something.

[member="Ravenous"]

"Sooo... what do ya think they're up to?"

An armor clad figure stands a good distance away from the droid shop, a large crate resting to their left. Their wristpad illuminates with a blue list with several lines struck through in completion. Voice hidden in her helmet Ruek replies without casting so much as a glance, eyes focused on her list, "Why are you so interested? Inventory first. I'm not leaving here without making sure we get paid for these stupid skins. Those Ferrazid's hides were too much trouble to skin."

Ruek could hear a mental sigh in her mind and the voice replied in agitation, "Because. Don't you feel it? The burning? Guy over there is broiling. Other one--"

Tast's observation was cut short by a quick bop on the helmet, "Rude."

"Yes, yes, and YES. You opened your senses and let me feel it. It's hot, I don't like it. That's why we are leaving." Ruek gave a chipper but sarcastic laugh, "If our ol' buddy here ever plans on opening shop! Haha!" She palms the bars of the shop window and rattles them, "Guy wants his hides soon as possible and isn't even here for his own pick-up. Rotten business. Rotten shape of a planet. Mark this one off the list from now on, Tast."

"...you're the one with the wristpad."

A deep inhale. Ruek swiped the screen on her pad while circling the crate, the E-11 sniper rifle clicking in its back holster to match her pace.

Ravenous

R
Ravenous almost facepalmed from Daalin's stupid question but nonetheless unhinged his Lightsaber and placed it in Daalin's hands. He was beginning to wonder whether or not Daalin could be trusted with his most sacred weapon and loyal ally but then again they had gotten this far might as well go through with it. The black long jet black handle of the Lightsaber was both to large and heavy for Daalin to use in battle so that gave Ravenous some reassurance.

Ravenous flipped the saber around until a big red ignition switch presented itself, Ravenous pointed to the button and stood from his crouching position. He lifted a palm in the air as if lifting a heavy weight with one hand. Daalin began to rise off the ground the forces of gravity losing their effect by the second. Daalin became weightless giving Ravenous the perfect window to place him onto the roof. When Ravenous maneuvered him unto the roof a tingling feeling was felt in his psyche.

A Force sensitive was nearby and the opportunity to access them presented itself. But that was for another time for now Ravenous had a plan to get through for if he failed Daalin would most assuredly die.

[member="Daalin Garnive"] @Ruek Tast

After landing on the rooftop, without screaming, Daalin takes the Lightsaber from the Stranger and looks at it. He pushes the red button and reveals a purple "Blade", it looks like a laser sword or something. The strangest part was, after activating the lightsaber, it feels heavy.

But nevertheless, he points the saber down towards the roof material and slowly puts his arms towards the ground, the lightsaber's blade went through the material and He slowly made a large circle. While he was doing that, Daalin looked back towards the crowds and no one seem to notice anything.

After creating a circle, he turns off the lightsaber and grabs his two Vibroknifes. Knowing that the others are gonna think that he's powerful, the stranger will have enough time to use the EMP on the Droids. Daalin did a front flip and lands on the circle, breaking through the material.

After landing inside, He did a roll and threw two of his knifes at the criminals right through their throats, killing them instantly.

Then out of nowhere, a big muscular man came out of the corner and with his Vibrosword slashed him, sending Daalin to a pack of boxed. Blurry and bleeding, He saw him about to take his final strike, Daalin grabbed the lightsaber and rolled to the left, missing him and activated it and cut both forearms off.

Daalin can hear the Muscular man screaming, like seeing his loved ones died. Then at the other side of that door, he can hear rushing as the criminals are preparing to go in.

He grabbed the body of the muscular man, with his Needler and once that door opens, he will slaughter them all.

[member="Ravenous"]​
[member="Ruek Tast"]​

"Rue, it's a heist!" His voice was a mix of reserved excitement and dread. Ruek leaned flush against the side of the trading co. and glared at the brawl occurring across the avenue. "Give me your sight," with an extended thumb she swiped the hooded visor of her heavily modded scout trooper helmet. A sensation of warmth built in the back of her brain, the occipital lobe, as Tast lent her his vision. She took a deep breath and focused on the building, watching pale and blurry forms fight while the burning man stood outside, "A heist? The scrappy one, maybe. The other one has no use for it, his type ain't got use for hold ups. Looks like the skinny one is dukin' it out with some residential scum-- A lightsaber? Ah!"

Ruek gives a sharp breath and clutches the side of her visor hood. Tast asks in concern, "Ya alright? We need to go." She blinks away the pain, "I'm fine. Just looked too hard." Looking back to the crate of Ferrazid hides she activates its repulsorlift by way of wristpad. She taps the back of it to get the crate moving along, "Let's get outta here. Crinking vendor lost a good deal."

Ravenous

R
Ravenous began racing towards the stores side door as soon as Daalin reached the roof and began cutting. He could hear the sounds of fighting inside and took it as a sign that his plan was coming to fruition quite nicely. Once he reached the side door he raised his foot and kicked it in blowing the door of its hinges and into the nearby shelf. He looked around taking notes of his immediate surroundings and how best to deal with them.

Then he heard screaming and slashing coming from behind one of the counters. He raced towards the sounds to find Daalin mutilating a thug and causing his subsequent screams of agony. Ravenous extended his right arm straight in the air and called to his Lightsaber beckoning its power to return to its master. It's blade deactivated in Daalin's hands and was ripped from them, It flew into his right palm and ignited its power flowing through him and then back into the weapon.

Ravenous was about to address Daalin's use of the weapon until his senses flared up alerting him to immediate danger. He turned his head to see 6 thugs rush to the back of the store their rifles at the ready. Ravenous turned to Daalin and threw the bag full of EMPS to him.

"Change of plans! Set up the bombs and prepare to detonate!"

The thugs all fired on him with Ravenous spinning his blade in an attempt to counter them. One hit a thugs in the chest before a enormous wookie charged at him with his vibroblade drawn, the attacker swung and his neck just barely missing as Ravenous tilted his head in response. causing the wookie to split open a can instead. Ravenous swug upwards with his blade slicing through the arm, chest and face of the wookie killing him instantly. He extended his left arm forward as he used his telekinetic powers to launch the wookie at the remaining attackers.

[member="Daalin Garnive"] \ @Ruek Tast

Realizing that time is running out, Daalin looks around the room for something. Right beside a corner is a PLNK Droid, he go towards the droid and sets up the charges but this will take a while.

He knows that this Droid contains Tibanna gas, meaning it will create a large radius of EMP due to the generator running on Tibanna.

As Daalin was setting up the charges, he notice something to his left, a lone droid with Rusty Red Plating color.

"Hey Stranger, there's a Droid with Rusty Red Plating on it, reckoned we take it?"

As he was doing this, he grabes the guns energy out and primes it on the EMP's, then places the charges on the Droid.

[member="Ravenous"] / [Member=Ruek Tast]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom