Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new Regime

It was the way it could not be changed.

[member="Mythos"] was gone his force connection severed from him and gone. No word, no nothing just gone. And now a new Leader of Atrisia rose up knighted by Mythos himself

Arabella shook her head, what was she to do now all her plans lay at her feet wasted.

No closer to finding her father today than she had been months ago. The problem was though she was beginning to believe he did not want to come home that he had seen enough of war .

Bella approached the throne room, she was familiar enough to the remaining jar'kai that they would allow her entrance. She moved quietly pushing the doors open and peering inside.

Would the new Lord of Atrisia be here?

"Hello" she called out.

Nomkneer was only doing his duties as the Atrisian General and the second hand man to Lord Mythos as he would lay orders and be the one in presence when he is not. He noticed the dark energy as [member="Arabella Darkhold"] opened the door slowly to come inside, the kaleesh was speaking to a servant of the Atrisian Palace as she made her way inside.

"Go get me the schedule, i need to input some very important dates"

He had been very busy making sure Atrisia would run smooth, It was a tough job for a lonesome kaleesh but not impossible. Nomkneer had returned from the invasion three weeks ago and since he had no real damages he came back to Atrisia from the start as he left Mythos hoping that he would come back like he always does. Minding his own business and the business of his planet, The general was not aware of the current situation of Lord Mythos as he was questioning himself why is he taking so long.

Nomkneer would soon start getting worried and start searching for clues of his whereabouts.

Bella listened as [member="Nomkneer"] barked his orders out well interesting, she looked about carefully but still walked with an assurance that she knew where she was and what she was doing.

"There are all kinds of things happening on Atrisia, Are you the one here to run things while Mythos is away?" She asked very clearly, if this was he then well she would have to tell him what she knew.

And what she knew, might not go over well.

Nomkneer saw the young lady come before him, he sensed her dark side energy as she got close. He hadn't quite recognized her but the kaleesh is sure he had seen her somewhere. Well after she asked her question, Nomkneer replied to [member="Arabella Darkhold"].

"I am the general of Atrisia and yes, when he's not around i deal with his problems..."

He said with an awkward disgust for the paper work and some of the responsibilities of being the Atrisian King. Although ordering around and being an important figure is very swell in its own way. Nomkneer then started rushing on his duties as the second hand while hearing what she had to say.
As he read some files and gave some orders he calmly said to her.

"Is there anything you want miss."

[member="Nomkneer"]

"I was his female's protect, I am Arabella, I am also an Atrisian." She moved closer though she was careful, "I was here when she gave birth to his son, Adas." She did not know his face.

"He will not be back for sometime if ever, if you are his chosen protector then you are now more than a General." But was he the tenno now. She didn't know..was he King, Emperor...more than General for certain.

Nomkneer suddenly stoped his pace and remembered the message sent to him, he did not believe it in the first place but listening now to Arabella it seemed to be true. The kaleesh was sent a message a few days ago, a message from Mythos to take care of Atrisia. He did not know what was going on but he didn't expect this.

"What are you saying? He cannot be gone. If there's anyone in this world that always survives, its Mythos. I guess that message wasn't for another trip for training then."

He spoke with a little fear for what may have happened to his biggest rival and goal. He didn't know what would happen now. How will we explain this to the people, he asked me to take care of this planet but he didn't knew it was forever.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

"I'm saying his female died in child birth and that he will not be seen around Atrisia. It is already rumored that he has died as well, but I have not yet been able to confirm this, nor the location of the child Adas or [member="Kida Malgus"] "

It wasn't a straight out lie, she had seen all the blood there was no way Serena could have survived it, "So General, you are likely the new Rule of Atrisia" She was blunt like most of her family, it was just their way.

But how would he take it, he seemed quite in shock.

[member="Nomkneer"] [member="Mythos"]

Nomkneer saw she was pretty capable as he talked with her, an Atrisian sith warrior that knew Mythos personally and seems full of potential. The general suddenly stopped in silence for a few minutes when [member="Arabella Darkhold"] told him about Mythos. He sat down and started thinking about that moment when he saw Mythos force choking dozens of people at the same time during that invasion.

"How can someone like him just loose and die? Is this what he meant by that message he sent?"

He wondered if this is what he meant by thesent to him little after Nomkneer escaped the invasion. He thought he went on another training session on another planet for a couple of months how he usually does. It seems the general was wrong. Now what? How can he explain this to the people and this random message. Will the people of Atrisia accept his this? Will they be happy if he ruled?

[member="Nomkneer"]

"It was a battle with a Jedi Master" she had to be careful for she knew Mythos wanted to keep the family hidden until Adas had time to grow and Kida had time to explore her ever growing and changing forms. He wanted his family to grow in strength and ability trained under his hand.

"I heard he had been severed, I have to believe it for what we all know he was formidable in battle." She stepped closer now watching him, "What message did he send to you? If you don't mind my asking."

She seemed to sense something in him, something that was nagging him bothering his train of thought. She nodded and now stood no more than two arms length from him, her cobalt blue eyes looking up at him.

He paused completely after he heard the words spoken by [member="Arabella Darkhold"]. As he did, he couldn't avoid opening his mouth not believing the words she had said. Nomkneer remembered the moment in the invasion where he passed through the room Mythos was fighting in, he had almost thirty men on a large scale force choke. The kaleesh looked down and he had those two jedi masters in his mercy, what could've happened that changed the tables?

Those were the questions Nomkneer would ask himself but could not answer. After a short few minutes he prepared to answer back...

"He sent me a message saying take care of Atrisia for me. Usually this means he's training but maybe this time he really means it if he's not coming back..."

He was completely confused, but there was something that could not be avoided and that was Atrisias need for a new king. He now needed to tell Atrisia what happened to Mythos without letting any information out. Nomkneer called up a servant and told him to bring up news of Mythos death in battle and that there was no trace of his body anywhere.

The people would not be satisfied but they trust Nomkneer just like they would trust Mythos. Nomkneer couln't avoid feeling sentimental for Mythos was his rival and goal.

"I agree" Bella wasn't sure if now was the time. Perhaps. "I do not suppose you have a female who needs protecting"

So she would be out a job. But she could still go back to Hyogo and run the house till her father came home.

She nodded, "you have a great task ahead of you"

[member="Nomkneer"]

Nomkneer did not know what would he do, he had a certain pressure that came from the situation. Orders to send throughout Atrisia the death of Mythos has been ordered, the people will take this news to the lowest. Nomkneer gazed at Arabella, needing someone to help him around and at the same time a sith would be perfect, at the same time he wouldn't mind having eye candy around the palace.

"I see you are very capable, i'll need a second hand. Would you be up to the task? I'll show you how the palace runs and when im not gone you'll be my eyes."

He said as he looked at her eyes shining blue from the reflection of the lights around the room. the kaleesh walked towards his desk and grabbed his most precious Atrisian treasure given to him by an old native Atrisian. A bonsai tree, the Nom-Nom bonsai tree was handed to her hands as a gesture to it all.

"You will see this tree change colors from green to white, red or even pink. Depending on the color means theres a person with force sensitivity near the tree with its side according to the color of the tree. For example, its red, because were both sith. If a Jedi would enter, the leaves would change colors to pink, and you can guess the rest."

The new soon to become king needed someone to help him out as much as he helped out Mythos. New things were gonna develop in Atrisia and someone new shall rule.

"Wow that is beautiful I don't think I've ever seen anything like that..are you giving this to me?" Bella reached over for the plant. Brilliant red leaves, to grow a bonsai and work it to where it was this stunning was the show of patience and artistry. It was old by its size, surely he was only showing her this not gifting it.

She couldn't help but smile.

"I can do it, the task that is" She'd be foolish to say oh no I can't do that...who in their right mind says no.

[member="Nomkneer"]

Nomkneer after listening to Arabellas answer, he left the bonsai tree in her hands as he was worried that Lady kay would enter the throne room and the tree would change to pink. the kaleesh is not a traitor, but the hidden depression over the news of his friend made him act differently. He would usually go for an instant decapitation, but knowing how much of a ladies man Mythos really was he knew that she was a friend besides her way of psychologically helping people really did help the soon to be king.

"yes the bonsai is yours, it was the very first ever found. Do not worry i have the one i gave Mythos, all i wish is for my second in command to be protected at all times even if you do not need the protection. Anywhere you put this tree, even if the force user makes his force signal dissapear, the tree will still color up anyways as it calls up force energy around it and imitates its side of the force. Hiding from it is inevitable if you are within its range."

Nomkneer said as he finally prepared for the ceremony, he was very cautious for Lady kay so as he spoke with Arabella he used force sight to see beyond the throne room. He smiled underneath his mask at the sound of words when she accepted.

"You can leave the tree here for now as we are going to be very busy soon. The people have gathered up in front of the palace already"

Screams could be heard as the Atrisians were happy that Nomkneer took the throne, they prefered no one else, if it wasn't Mythos. The kaleesh had gained their trust through his explorations of the planet visiting town from town in the search of the former emperor whom Nomkneer had killed and even more after all the battles the general had commanded in front of the lines with his proud Atrisian warriors.

Nomkneer, Nomkneer, Nomkneer... Would be heard from the outside of the palace, it was morning and people had gathered from all over the planet. As he used telekinesis with his mind to open the throne rooms gate, he asked Arabella to accompany him. Soon after he told one of his servants to call out for Lady Kay. He wished for her to gaze everything from the balcony as Arabella and Nomkneer walk upon the rug that went outside the palace between the natives to greet the people before going to the throne room and finishing the ceremony.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"] [member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay was already awake. The noises of the people entering the courtyard echoed through the palace via the opened windows. She had a light breakfast that morning, not quite sure of what the day would bring, but needing to be sure that she didn't have an empty stomach at the same time.

Coronations were not something that she had really seen before, outside of the holo-news. At least this one was a good one. [member="Nomkneer"] seemed to follow in Lord [member="Mythos"] ' steps a bit, which was a good thing. Otherwise the people of Atrisia wouldn't adore him as much as they did.

f1750efdfa8d5ed30b25bb1cd694d804.jpg

No sooner after she was dressed, Kay was summoned by one of the servants. She bowed her head and then prepared herself, shrinking her Force signature down to that of a small tree nut. Who knows what Sith would have arrived for the occasion and she needed to protect herself. Of course she had one of the Palace guards with her at all times, so she was confident that she would have more than one line of defence. Yet she was still a Republic citizen, even if she was no longer government, and that in itself also put her in danger.

She left her guest room and followed the servant to the balcony, her guard in tow. It was an odd thing. She half expected Nomkneer to be there waving his hand to the masses like so many others have done. But no. There he was walking amongst the people with [member="Arabella Darkhold"] by his side. Well at least he wasn't alone. Then at least Kay'd rest a little easier when her visit was over.

Arabella, daughter to Garith Darkhold, aka Togashi Yokuni an Atrisian Noble slowly walked in the processional. She did not wear the traditional garb of the Atrisian she instead wore a gown of black . She knew her place in the hierarchy and owned it her father had taught her very well on how to be a noble. House Togashi was now well represented and stood next to the seat of power of Atrisia.

She spotted [member="Lady Kay"] she knew of Lady Kay afterall she had been in Mythos palace for sometime and the comings and goings of visitors did not escape her attention. It was highly suspect of why this woman continued to attach herself to those outside of the Republic. Perhaps she has high aspirations than being a Republic....citizen. She watched the holo news and knew she had been released of her duties.

The roars of the crowds echoed as they neared the balcony, Bella stepped slightly back, this was [member="Nomkneer"] moment in the sun, his time to bask in all that Atrisia offered.

She had already begun the household arrangement for the new Tenno of Atrisia. She would ensure all his needs were met..no matter what they were.

Nomkneer and [member="Arabella Darkhold"] were in the midst of a giant mass of Atrisian people. Everyone loved the kaleesh for his sacrifice for his planet and saw him no less than an Atrisian himself. The people regard honor as their greatest planetary quality, Nomkneer had gained honor first for helping the people and facing their problems with his own hands as he explored the planet to know more of it and second for always putting his life on the line in the fronts of every battle with them. He had sensitive ears thanks to the Mukhashi training in Atrisia and all those loud roars really were starting to affect him.

The people even though they loved Nomkneer literally to death if they had to, they respected them enough to stay their distance and not touch him during his most prideful time. He greeted everyone by raising his hand and they all screamed with joy as they knew that he would be a great lord for Atrisia as he has much experience dealing with their problems first hand. The kaleesh now was walking back into the palace, giving a hand gesture to Arabella he needed her close by as she would be protection at the same time he would introduce her to the people in his speech that would come up as her second in command and general. She would learn alot from Nomkneers leadership skills.

They walked inside the palace and before reaching the gate he looked up to the balcony noticing [member="Lady Kay"] looking from the balcony. He saw how she watched everything from there and now was time they would all reunite in the throne room. This time only the selected few groups who are high ranking leaders or important Atrisian figures would come inside the throne room and watch everything happen. The rest of the people would watch from a live screen showing up in the side of the palace where everyone can see every second of it. As he reached the throne room, he stood looking at the crowd and everyone anxiously waiting for his words.

Nomkneer didn't have a paper or anything prepared, his experiences in Atrisia were enough to know just what he had to say.

"First of all i thank each and every one of you, yes im counting everyone outside too!"

a short loud scream came as he smiled at the irony of him being loved by people. That was something he thought he never would see.

"I began my adventure in Atrisia a little after the former Emperor Mythos took the throne, I traveled all across Atrisia and i honestly say we here have three things that no one can take away from us. Our honor, our bravery and our strength, We are feared and respected for being unstoppable when we use all three of our most famous qualities in war. I experienced good and bad, I cleaned out scum that dishonored us and now i am about to take a role in which i honestly say... i cannot be happier than to lead such a proud race and with your help and the help of my Second in command and new general of Atrisia, Miss [member="Arabella Darkhold"], I will do my best to live up to your expectations as a leader and live up to the greatest king that Atrisia has ever had."

He said this speech with pure honesty, the people from screaming fans turned to touched hearts and crying men. People knew just how much sacrifices they all had made beside Mythos and Nomkneer. The words said by the Kaleesh cut deeper than any blade, he took the crown and put it on his head and they all threw themselves to the ground bowing towards the palace and the ones inside the throne room did as well. You could see tears falling from their faces as they bowed down, the new king understood them and was always there to help which was the reason why they wanted him as their new king and no one else.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay hadn't seen anyone else but Mythos during her visits here. And that was most likely done on purpose. Though he wasn't aware until her last visit with him that she was a Force user. Revealing such a secret always got people very angry, even one of the Jedi that she thought she could trust when she needed his help, chose to take her into custody instead of offering advice.

But maybe Mythos kept her separate for his numerous attempts to get her to become one of his lovers or mistresses. Kay flatly refused him each time and no matter how fancy the room or how big of a statue he'd have made of her likeness, she wouldn't allow him to even kiss her. Call her selfish, but she didn't like the idea of having to share a man with other women. It just....didn't seem fair.

Yet he was still her ally and friend, with Atrisia being one of the places in the Galaxy that she could go to for safety. And with the change in rulers, it was still looking to be that way.

As the procession made it inside of the palace, Kay was directed to the throne room. She took her place in the back of the crowd and listened to [member="Nomkneer"] 's speech. It was a good one, didn't sound too rehearsed and the cheering crowd both inside and out was enough of an indication that it was well received. She smiled and joined in the applause.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"] looked radiant. Kay knew nothing about her, but she imagined that that would change soon. In the meantime she just stayed in the back. More than likely there'll be a grand feast. Then at some point she could sneak away and head back into neutral space. Maybe her adopted brother could have someone pick her up when that happens as she had very little credits to her name.

[SIZE=12pt]Arabella had many contacts with the palace, such as Izumi handmaiden to Serena, Serena who had seen Kay on Serena’s very first day at the palace. Izumi was friends with Martha, Mythos’ handmaiden.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There were so few that could actually talk about the inner workings of the palace except the two handmaidens, and since Izumi grew to care for Serena she often let her know when another woman was staying in the castle. Someone had to make up the rooms, and clean them, and be sure the guests were fed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Serena often talk to Arabella since she was an Atrisian and could help her to navigate what to do about Mythos’ continual roaming eye. No one is truly hidden within the palace, even the guards were susceptible to rumors, gossip and the occasional truth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That was the Atrisian way, much like Hapans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]General of Atrisia, Arabella Darkhold – wouldn’t her father be proud of her today. She smiled and lifted a hand many knew of Hyogo and of Togashi Yokuni. She lifted her hand and smiled.[/SIZE]

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Nomkneer"]​

[SIZE=12pt]She then stepped back still surveying all things around them.[/SIZE]

The new king was born, Atrisias fate had been decided and Nomkneer was its ruler as of now. Everyone screamed at his honest words, he lifted his hand as a gesture of silence and before he would stand he had a few more words to say. He gazed around, everyone quiet waiting for what he had to say.

"Now its the time for the feast, special guests to the dining hall and the rest of my workers, start serving the outside people."

He looks to a camera that was recording him live

"Citizens outside the gates, my precious people please make an orderly line as there will be many workers handing out food for you too. No one will be out of this complete celebration."

He was a king that knew what it was like to have nothing, to starve and to feel left out. The king didn't want any of his people to feel that way, long floating tables were being sent out the gates with servants beside them handing out food to the huge crowd outside. As the people inside the throne room heard his words some of them cried and all admired him. As he stood up, he looked towards the Atrisian stylist and with just a gesture he knew what he had to do and he went for the traditional Atrisian noble attire for the feast.

"I need you all to go to the dining hall, I will meet you there shortly as i need to change to something better."

He had his normal black cloak and his black attire, this change of clothing was just a mere touch to it all. His stylist quickly came with the wardrobe and helped Nomkneer change. The king was dressed and ready to receive the dining hall as everyone waited for him to start the feast.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom