Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Purpose

[FLASHBACK]
Krayzen had been on Coruscant, working on new weapons for the One Sith. At times, he found the job boring, and wanted to focus on his own personal ambitions, search as making Drakos Systems a leading provider for weapons, ships, etc.

He knew that it would take years for that to be achieved, and the chances of him doing that were...astronomical to say the least. Nevertheless however, Krayzen had broken barriers before, some that many would think he wouldn't have been capable of doing so.

Spending his time in the duties of being a General for the One Sith Army had made him, in some ways, neglect the company. While the new contract had served it's purpose well, and brought a new source of income to his company, he needed to make sure that people remembered he was the founder, and owner of the company, something he hoped would last for many years.

Krayzen signaled one of his assistants to arrive. He then immediately gave him the order.

"Send word to Drakos Systems' personnel on Bendali. Inform them that I am going to be arriving for the mandatory meeting soon." Krayzen said

"Sir, the message has been transmitted."

"Thank you then." Krayzen said, making sure to keep a respectful tone to his assistant.

The Anzat then left the building, boarded his shuttle. Soon, he was in Bendali, and was in Drakos Systems' headquarters. With the Galactic Alliance on the doorstep to Coruscant, The Anzat had immediately ordered a meeting in order to deal with circumstances that could happen while defending Coruscant, including, but not limited to, his death.

"Sir, welcome back. We have been eager to meet with you, and we have many things we would like to discuss."

"Thank you, and I would like to discuss important details as well. Is everyone here?"

"Yes sir, as you requested. All the department heads are here."

"Excellent, let us begin our meeting." Krayzen said he said, as he walked inside a large room.

"Thank you all for meeting me. I cannot signify the importance of all us meeting together. In my opinion, this is the most important gathering that we have had in the company's history. Many things are occurring that could affect the company's future, and that is why I would like to converse with you, in order to discuss important things, as well as reorganizing ourselves in some manner." Krayzen said.

"Firstly, as you know, I serve in the One Sith Army. The One Sith are most certainly our largest client, and it is important for us to be prepared for the case of their eventual downfall. As a General in the Army, I will most likely have to participate in the Battle of Coruscant. I have survived many battles, but, in the case where I do not survive this, go into exile, or another unfortunate circumstance, I am ordering you to enact with protocol, which has my signature to provide that I agree with it.

Each of you will have manage things until I return. You will lead the company, and each of you will have equal voting power. You will have the ability to make the decisions, and you will be the temporary leader of until I return. All of my credits will also be transferred here, as well as all of my personal assets that I own, although they are not many. It is imperative that you all cooperate, as the company's survival will depend on you. " Krayzen said.

The Sith Knight saw their immediate reactions. Most of them were sitting down, their heads covered; others were shaking; while others seemed to be alright with it, although he could sense one individual planning to take over the company for himself. It would seem they thought Krayzen wouldn't probe into their minds. That individual seemed to think he was all fine, but he would soon find out plotting a takeover would result in....well, he would find out soon enough.

"I apologize if you are all shocked by this, but it is imperative that we must move forward. This company must stand if I die, and I trust every one of you to do your duties." Krayzen said. He made sure his tone made him look like he had complete trust. The Anzat however didn't, and like any individual, always had measures to counteract individuals if they conducted hostile activities against Krayzen.

Krayzen then knocked on the table, signaling them that the meeting must continue.

"You have all noticed that the weapons division was made to provide our security with weapon to protect ourselves, however, as of recently, we have used it to create new weapons. I would like to set in stone that effective immediately, the weapons division will work on creating arms for the markets."

As time went own, the mood in the room was more calmer. They had accepted what he had first stated, and Krayzen was happy that they were now focused on what he was saying. Some were recording his statements, while others were taking notes on paper, or on their datapad. He had never seen someone use paper before, but even in this day and age, there were people that still used ancient methods, something that didn't surprise him since he had met others like him on Yanibar.

"I would like all of you to begin drafting plants of moving our asset on Coruscant to somewhere else. Take all the files, and bring them back here. I also want you to begin drafting plans for a new headquarters. We will maintain our presence on Bendali, but I think, as we move up, we should begin drafting plans to expand our income sources, as well as establish new storefronts around the galaxy for us to be able to sell our products. The Core Worlds, while an effective source of income, usually has most of the credits go to the bigger companies. We should look toward the unknown regions in my opinion, as, at least from my knowledge, not many companies sell items in Chiss space, or in the Unknown Regions." Krayzen said.

"I have also set up a military-grade encrypted communications channel that can only be accessed by us. In the event that I dissapear, I will, every ten months, contact you to make you aware that I am still alive. Additionally, in the event that an investor seeks to invest in the company, give them a stake with a maximum cap of 30 %. "

Krayzen then grabbed a hologram, with the location, schematics, etc of what had occurred. The 'Iron War' Project he had undertaken had helped the One Sith. Despite having a major hand in many designs that had come out of the project via One Sith funding, the Sith knew that he hadn't made all the weapons, technology, and so on.

He hated to admit it,and didn't want to believe it, but a small part of him knew that the One Sith would most likely fall to the Galactic Alliance. As always, Krayzen had measures put in place to protect what belonged to him, and plans if the One Sith fell. The designs that he had set up in place, as well as those of his engineers could not fall into the hands of the Galactic Alliance, or any other enemy of the One Sith.

"You all have clearance to enter this building, and I have allowed you to have maximum clearance. Before 3 days are over, I except you to go here, and grab all my designs, and everything else that exists here. Create new datafiles that can handle each design. Scatter them around, and keep them safe. I will need them when I return." the Sith stated.

Krayzen knew that they couldn't handle all the files that were there. He had already set up a protocol that in case of the Galactic Alliance's invasion of Coruscant, all the designs, and every little electronic, computer, and so on would be wiped out of the databanks, logs, and servers etc in order to make sure his designs wouldn't fall into the hands of his enemies.

"The hologram also has a list of individuals I want you to recruit into the company." Krayzen said.

"If the One Sith falls, wipe out any secret projects we were working with them, or copy the files. Immediately after they fall, you are to show show signs of opposition to the One Sith, although however this occurs. I trust you know what to do on that task." Krayzen said. He was loyal to the One Sith, and Krayzen would follow the Sith Code, but even then, the Zeison Sha warrior also wanted to protect his own personal assets, protect his own creations, because if the One Sith fell, some of the only things that would be left of his power base, included, Drakos Systems.

When he had said that, he could feel their thoughts. Most of them agreed that secretly arming guerrillas that fought the One Sith, and hiring personnel that had a history of service against the One Sith would help. The Anzat had actually in one of the files he had brought here, given a list of rebel groups, and guerrillas that the OS fought against. He did wonder if they would hire a Public Relations company, etc. Even then, Krayzen knew that the fact that Drakos Systems wasn't that well known of a company would help.

"Sir, I have a recommendation for you." a department head said. Krayzen then looked at the department head, then nodded, indicating for him to speak.

"I suggest that we begin to sell our armaments to neutral factions. The Mandalorians seem like a good faction to sell our weapons to." he said. Krayzen had expecetd a longer, detailed idea, but he had to admit that he had covered all the potential issues that might have come up.

"I don't think they will be interested. Mandos, from my knowledge, tend to favor supporting their own companies. Even then, they don't need us, and they have better weapons, and designs, than anything we, or the One Sith have created." Krayzen said. Despite Cyrus, him, and other individuals' combined effort, the One Sith's lagging behind in terms of creating new designs to meet new challenges would most likely come to stab it in the back, possibly in the form of the Galactic Alliance.

"Before I immediately leave, I would like to state that it has been an honor working with you all. The company will go through some 'dark' days, but we must persevere, if we are to survive." Krayzen said.

"I expect a full detailed report of what has occurred in 3 weeks, as well as potential expansions, bases, and other contingencies in the coming weeks. I will return 3 weeks from now. If you need anything, contact me on Coruscant." Krayzen said.

Other things had been discussed in the meeting, things that were important to the company. Once the meeting was over, the Sith Knight stood up, and prepared to leave, nodding at them.

"Prepare my shuttle." he said, as he left the door, and eventually left the building.

As he jumped to hyperspace, Krayzen reflected on the current status of things. Repeated military victories by the Galactic Alliance had made morale somewhat low among the soldiers that served under him, etc. Defections were rising, and more resistance groups were becoming more bold as they fought Sith forces on occupied planets. It seemed the force willed the One Sith should fall.

One thing Krayzen knew however was another faction would rise up to help the Sith. Whether it was the rising First Order, or a new Sith faction, he knew that, as exemplified in previous centuries, the Sith would survive. They always survived, no matter what. If the One Sith would fall, Krayzen would go to the new Sith Order in order to continue his training. He eyed the title of Sith Lord, and one day, he hoped to become a true master of the Sith teachings.

END

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom