Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Publication

Howdy all. Been a while.

I wanted to stop in and drop a line and let you all know about an upcoming anthology that I'm going to have a short story in since I know at least a few people here liked my writing. Mannison Press is a new company but their first anthology, Little Girl Lost, is going to be a big hitter as it includes 13 stories of disrupted youth from authors like myself.

The biggest hit in it, though, comes from Piers Anthony, one of the most prolific fantasy writers there is (A Spell For Chameleon and many others). I have to say it is pretty awesome being published alongside him.

My story is called "The Girl Who Couldn't Shed Tears" and is a tale of a girl forced to grow up to soon, who deals with the consequences of a world with very little water left. I really enjoyed writing it and think it is my best work yet.

For those who might be waiting for my third book, it's about 2/3 of the way done. I've been really busy as my wife and I are expecting a baby at the end of next month. It'll get done soon, though. Especially since I've been pumping out thousands of words on my writing days.

Anyway, when preorders go live for the anthology I'll drop in with links or you can keep an eye on mannisonpress.com for updates. Take it easy, Chaos.

MbvIxGh_d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom