Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Outlook on IC and OOC

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
That's what I meant too. Losing and going through drama can be just as fun to write as winning. And it doesn't make me feel bad if my character feels bad. @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Ashelotte Saybin said:
Color code them so people know when/what is character-me and what is just me as a writer
I do that with all of my characters. but this is a good way to think of everything that is OOC and IC related I like the thought that was put into this, and probably would only change a few small things. But it all works out in the end.

I like bad things happening to Siobhan. Her feeling bad pleases me. But then I'm biased against her. On a slightly more seriously level, my chars aren't me - that would be a bit awkward since they're all designed to hate each other.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Wouldn't be fun if we won 100% of the time, haha. No one can win if everyone is winning... if that makes any sense.
The important part is being humble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom