Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Opportunity (Flashback)

Bruticus

B
Two years ago...
Inside a dark cell sat an unconscious prisoner slumped over the left wall. The captive in question wore a skeleton mask along with a makeshift crimson colored uniform torn from recent fighting. Upon examination one with enough knowledge about species could see the subject in question is a Kaleesh. Slowly but surely the masked alien began to stir.

With a pained grunt Bruticus opened his yellow eyes at last. Blinking several times the Kaleesh took a few moments to absorb the fact he was staring at a red energy barrier. Then glancing all over Bruticus noted the dursteel walls that surrounded him. Sith spit! He thought with contempt before his body began to scream in pain.

His memory came back to him with a vengeance. Flashes of him and his crew on their frigate pursuing a large transport to a nearby moon. War vessels suddenly surrounding them. Explosives and mayhem as they tried to fight their way out, taking out a number of vessels while sustaining damage.

A long and bitter sigh escaped Bruticus as he recalled what happened next. In utter desperation the Blood Corsairs boarded one of the warships in an attempt to capture and escape with it. They made their foes pay dearly but in the end they were overwhelmed by firepower, number and better strategy.

Rubbing the side of his sore neck Bruticus thought. Last I recalled we managed advanced further into the interior before being hit by some kind of gas.

Gritting his teeth in frustration underneath the mask not only at losing a battle but being captured as well. While a pirate, the warrior pride Bruticus raised with since youth has not faded away in years of long exile. I should’ve died then.

The pirate captain can already guess whoever his captors are they’re not done with him yet. Silently Bruticus vowed. I’ll won’t die begging for my life. They will know my fury one last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom