Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sebastian Thel

S
When the smuggler looked him up and down, Sebastian could tell that she was surprised by his appearance. She would be even more surprise to learn about just how he had wound up on Tatooine. Shaking his head, he gripped his hair in frustration and tried to make sense of the situation. He could find nothing. He was not in control of his surroundings, which caused him to panic.

"Don't worry, I can pay." Still holding his head, he stood still as he spoke to the woman, trying to form a plan in his brain to no avail. "As soon as we get to Iktoch." He stood upright and looked her directly in the eye, raising a finger as he made a point on his offer.

She looked up at the rugged man approaching from behind and greeted him like an old friend. The man spoke to Sebastian, who stood back slightly as he prepared to speak.

"Well hopefully I won't be here for much longer." He said as he raised a hand to the back of his head, turning his neck around to look at the flames still bellowing out of the cantina. "My name is Sebastian Thel, what might I call you?" He asked both of them, it only made sense to know their names.

[member="Eliza Steele"], [member="Denn Ralto"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
Allecto City

[member="Alisha'ven"] | [member="Kurt Meyer"] | [member="Sebastian Thel"]

Fiolette smirked, "indeed - I thought it would be wise to contact your company with regards to Allecto City . As it stands a fire burns through a good portion of the city, needed to know if you knew anyone here who was in charge. I'm tempted to make something of an investment here." She informed the twi'lek through the holocall quietly. From there she pushed her way through back toward where the crowds gathered as the Hutt made his way across. She bumped into the man she had seen from the Cantina earlier. "Hutt's rolled through, eh?" She thought aloud using a bit of a twinge in her talk, "any idears on who started this mess 'ere?"

It would be her hope to get a little more information on the situation, and if it meant rubbing elbows to slug slime with a Hutt to take a foothold here then so be it. But, that was a backup plan and not the actual plan, not that she truly had one thought out at the moment. She turned a moment to see if she could spot anyone else and perhaps one man from the door was all she recognized but other than that her only familiar face was that of the pilot.

See with eyes unclouded by hate

Interacting with: Nobody

Walking around in what was once a massive hanger bay, A'Runda was simply exploring a new city that sprung up from his time off world. But even before he left his clan he surely enough wouldn't have know about this location. He was currently trying to trade with some sleazy Jawas. All he really had to offer were some black melons from the wastes. Which was one of the few natural ways to get water on the harsh planet. Meanwhile the Jawas only had some components that the Tusken was interested in.

That was another thing, he didn't get many odd looks from by passers considering his garb wasn't the most traditional when it came to Tusken clothing. So he probably just looked like some junker from the desert. He futurity could communicate quite well with the Jawas, being able to speak their trade language. It coming in handy during his trips back to his home world. "Lyo, waff’mla sooga. Baa tando opakwa." (Six desert food. You fix spare parts.) A'Runda said to the little aliens.

"Dooka n'lappu, toineepa." (Junk water, credits) They replied, having a bit of a point. Black melons never really tasted that good. So it they wanted water they could just buy it with money. It was clear he wouldn't get anywhere without forking over some real money.

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
Allecto City

Kurt glanced up at the fire one more time, letting out a sigh and shaking his head. It seemed that the fire was mostly contained to the new section of the city, something that didn't surprise him too much. From what he knew Allecto was mostly split into separate parts, with most of it being built into the ruins of the Old Star Destroyer itself. Those parts were 'nicer' than the rest of the place, with the best spot, the control tower, being the controlled by Nari the Hutt.

The former Courier didn't know much about the Slug, other than that she had a habit of beheading people she didn't like. The tactic was unusual even by Hutt standards who preferred slower and more...entertaining methods, but Nari had a penchant for blood shed. If her goons were going to be running around near the flames then Kurt had no interest in sticking around the place. Sorry Alistair.

Kurt thought to himself for a second.

You're on your own for now. The woman that he was supposed to have been meeting in that Cantina had apparently had a line on his old friend, though now it seemed impossible to actually see her. Alistair was in the wind, apparently some kind of Smuggler. Kurt had been hoping to catch up to him, but the man was damn hard to find even in the best of circumstances. He supposed that was probably on purpose, he and Alistair had the same set of skills after all.

Mostly anyway.

Suddenly a woman bumped into her, Kurt only giving her a second glance once. Her voice sounded...odd. "Uhh...no."

The former Courier said with a shrug of his shoulders, being more than honest about that. He'd seen the odd armored man exit the cantina, but more than that was just speculation. Kurt preferred not to think about it, especially when Nari's goons were descending in their ships.

"Excuse me." He told the woman, not wanting to stick around to see who would get blamed for this mess.
[member="Sebastian Thel"] | @A'Runda | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Alisha'ven"] | [member="Denn Ralto"]​

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company
Mos Eisley

[member="Kurt Meyer"] | [member="Eliza Steele"] | [member="Sebastian Thel"] | @Denn Ralto | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]​

"Alleco City?" Alisha'ven began, grabbing a drink from her desk. It was a damn hot day, not that it wasn't hot every damn fucking day on Tatooine.

"Well... I heard they'd done dug up that crashed ISD a while back. Set it up right nice. Nari The Hutt is the current slug in town." the sound of pouring water could be heard. Even here, ice cold water that didn't have the acrid taste of the moisture farms was hard to beat.

"Have Miss. Saffron right over there supposed to talk to their fuel man." a frown drew over her brow. "Fires you say?" Allecto might be a city, but even an ISD wasn't that large of one to begin with.

"I can try and contact her to see just what is going on," However, even comms within Tatooine were hard to transmit. Even this one with Fiolette was littered with static. That was because Tatooine had a natural ore that made comm and transmission hard to pass through it.

It was why it was easy to get lost on Tatooine; the very planet made it possible to simply lose track of someone.

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Allecto City - outside cantina with the fire still burning off in the distance

Eliza just shook her head and flashed a lopsided grin [member="Denn Ralto"]'s way. "I bet, cowboy," she winked, then her dark chocolate gaze went back to the young man that was looking for passage off planet, and rather urgently from his nervous mannerisms displayed. Iktotch was an unusual place for a human to request.

"Steele. Captain Eliza Steele... And I'll require payment half up front, and the other half confirmed on arrival," the petite smuggler explained her terms, then added. "And if I"m going that far coreward, I'd like to pick up a shipment to make it a profitable run. Business woman after all," she nodded, then took out a business card from a pouch on her utility belt and wrote down the price for the trip on the back of it with a stylist.

"Give me a call if you're still interested, Mister Thiel... Probably won't be leaving until late tonight, early tomorrow at the earliest. Right now I need get something to eat and/or drink," the fiery Corellisi said, handing over the flimsy card to [member="Sebastian Thel"], then Eliza looked back to the rugged gunslinger, who looked like a wilting flower in the heat with his self-inflicted condition noted.

"You look like you could too.... I believe it's my turn to buy, if I recall correctly," the brunette offered to her old friend with a hopeful smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom