Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A New Home?

Objective:Find out where Lil took her
Equipment: Former Guards Blaster and armor and a vibroblade
Tag: Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor
dRUm20K.png

Sophia had talked up a storm the entire trip. It had been ages since she had someone she could talk to. Then there was a point where she didn't really have anything else to say. It was a long space flight after all. However now that they were nearing the place she had some questions for her new friend. "So what is this place we are going, I don't see any planet yet we are out of hyperspace. " She looked around not seeing anything that screamed destination. "We have traveled to far for this to be an elaborate plan to space me, you could of done that ages ago. So what we doing here? Meeting up with a bigger ship?" She kept trying to guess what they were going to go. "Have I said how thankful I was that I am free. Cause I still can't believe it." Sophia's grin had been plaster on her face since the roof. She couldn't help but smile at the idea of freedom. She no longer had to worry about the abuse and cruelty of her captors. She was finally away from it all and with a friend. Life was looking good.

Though she really needed some sort of job so she could get equipment so she could keep up with Lil. Currently her gear was all used and stolen and not of the highest quality. However it did protect her so she kept it on for now. Just in case the worst happened. One had to watch out for the Shadow Empire anywhere honestly. They were scary and had grabbed her before she even knew they existed. Now however being by Lil's side was super reassuring. Now if only she could prove herself useful enough to keep around. She had to make sure she didn't become a bother to the woman piloting the ship.

dRUm20K.png

A New Home
The mission had been a bit chaotic, but overall, Lil was happy with the end result. The Empress was safe, and she had acquired a new ally to take under her wing. The Warden wasn't up to par yet, still a bit worn out from the extent of which she pushed herself, though she still operated the ship as only she knew where they were going. Something that Sophia was seemingly anxious to know. The woman talked alot, something Lilanna chalked up to being her nervous energy. She wasn't sure how long Sophia had been enslaved, but she imagined it had been for quite some time. Which was why she didn't try and discourage her chatter. It was...cute in a way. Not that Lilanna would ever tell her that.​
"You're correct, I'm not spacing you." She said softly, her hands engaging the auto pilot mechanisms of the ship, as she turned to speak with Sophia. "I'm bringing you to my home, let you recover in peace, and if you wish. You need time to heal, then we can train." Of course, this would all be done according to how Sophia felt. Lilanna's eyes stayed on the woman, studying her form, wondering what exactly to outfit her with. She'd need to see what skills suited Sophia the best, and go from there. "Our home is based in an asteroid field, making it rather hard for anyone to find." She explained, gesturing to the viewscreen as the ship loomed closer to the base, hinting to the structure that was constructed inside.​
The ship moved on it's own accord, guided now by the coordinates being given to it view flight control. Lilanna merely kept her eyes on Sophia now, unsure as to how the woman would react. This would be quite an ordeal for the former slave after all.​
The ship would land in a seemingly empty bay, with only droids coming forth to service the craft. Lilanna was in no rush to leave, the Warden still not up to speed as she slowly rose from her chair, still drained from her usage of the force. "Well, what do you wish to do first?"
She supposed a bath would be in order for both of them, then maybe some food. Regardless, attendants would be ready to assist the pair the moment they would depart the hanger.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Objective:Find out where Lil took her
dRUm20K.png

Sophia giggled when she was told that she was correct. It had been a joke in a bit of poor taste. The fact that home was a whole asteroid seemed to point out that Lilanna was not just anyone. She was a bit of a someone or some how connected with a someone. The idea of what to do set her mind in motion and a billion things came up but she narrowed them down to two things sooner than later. "Bath and then clothes, like real clothes. Its been forever since I got to wear anything besides scraps that barely covered me I would probably do just about anything for a bath, clothes and real food. Please help me not eat too much, I have a feeling I will be full long before I want to stop eating. "

Sophia had been a slave for the last 6 years. It been horrible and ruined any bit of a start of her life. She had relaxed fully the moment they were on the ship or so she thought but now that they were somewhere Lilanna called home she felt that bit of stress she barely even knew was there. Sophia giggled and attempted to pick up her friend in a princess carry. "Where too? This will be much easier for you, don't want to wear yourself out." The ride home had been the rest that she needed and considering she lugged bodies for a job at that base, This would be easy. She hoped that Lilanna didn't mind to much but she wanted the woman who saved her life to rest. "Just tell me where to go and I will get us there." Sophia said as she started leaving the ship if she wasn't stopped from her attempt to carry her friend.

dRUm20K.png

A New Home
She had never known anyone to be as giggly as Sophia, but Lilanna said nothing about it. The woman had just been freed after several years of slavery, what else was she to expect? No doubt she was overjoyed. Lilanna's own liberation hadn't been as joyful, so she didn't see a reason to rain on a the girls parade. Let her enjoy herself for the time being, she certainly deserved it after that hell she had witnessed.​
Having just finished the landing cycle for the ship, the Warden was quickly surprised by Sophia's antics. Lilanna let out a startled yelp as she was lifted off the ground, the Warden's face burning bright red, as she had never been carried like this before. Looking to Sophia, she wasn't entirely sure what to say. She was more alarmed than anything, being manhandled like this was not something she was used, at least not without injury following afterwards. Out of habit, her arms locked around Sophia's shoulders, unsure if she was going to be dropped. It took her several moments to compose herself, as Sophia's actions left the woman flustered, though as the pair exited the ship, Lilanna had waved off the attendants, She was embarrassed truth be told, but her body was spent from the earlier rescue. Regardless, there was still a small amount of preparation that was needed for the evening. "Prepare a meal for my companion and myself, I trust the guest rooms are prepared?" One of the aides bowed, causing Lil to grimace. She never liked it when the attendants were subservient like this, but so many of them were thankful to have a refuge here. "Yes my lady, just as you commanded." On the bright side, Lil didn't need to worry about being mocked for this little incident, but she would have to ensure Nyxie never learned of it; though Nyxie always found out eventually.​
No doubt she would be getting teased by her master for this. "Just...just follow down the hall, I'll guide you from there." Lil said, slightly exasperated, as the Warden finally allowed herself to relax once they were away from the rest of the attendants. The corridors here were designed looked more accustomed to a place rather than an asteroid base. With Lilanna's assistance, Sophia would arrive at her room, a rather comfy looking bedroom would meet her, the bed decor looking more fitting for a visiting diplomat rather than an escaped slave. A wash room was provided as an off room, with all the accommodations Sophia would require during her stay. Lil motioned towards the small sofa that was in the corner of the room, desiring to be deposited there. After all, she needed to go back to her own quarters to tend to herself. "This room is yours to do with as you see fit for the time being, in time, we can get something more personal if you desire it, but please, treat yourself." She advised, the Warden removing her armor, as she stripped down to her carbon scored undersuit.​
Truth be told, she didn't feel she was strong enough to make it back to her room at current, but she did need to leave to give Sophia some privacy. Sinking into the couch, she sighed, knowing that she needed to make a decision soon.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Last edited:

Objective: Take a bath

Sophia was glad she could help her friend, she might not voice it but anyone could see that she was worn out. So the least she could do was carry her. This place even had servants, just where was she? However that line of thought went away when she saw her room. It was way more than she expected. She had tempered her expectations but this blew that all out of the water. She gladly put Lil down on the couch as requested and then spent the next 5 minutes looking over every corner of the place. She noticed Lil stripping and did the same, dumping the armor and her rags in the same go. Mainly because the rags barely stayed on. It was then she thought about it and asked her friend. "Do you need help with a shower? We can do it at the same time if you want or whatever" She asked as she went to the bathroom to figure out how to turn it all on.

The thing was that Sophia didn't mind if Lil saw it all. Since she probably already did at the other place plus being a slave really got you over any body issues quick because you were never alone and often in the buff. Then however it did occur to her. She was free now, this wasn't normal. Well that was too late. She would have to accustom herself to the fact that she was supposed to keep it all on and such. However it was too late now. So she got the water running and heating. Then Sophia peaked out from the bathroom. "So do you? Otherwise I am going to just live in here for the rest of my life or at least till dinner."

Sophia got under the water and enjoyed the hot clean water for a while making sure she was clean, which was easier said than done. She had been hauling bodies around and fighting. She was going to stick around a little bit longer but first she got out and peaked to see if Lil was still on the couch. If so drastic measures were going to be had.

Last edited:

A New Home

Having struggled to remove her own armor, Lil quickly realized that she might have given the wrong signal, as Sophia seemed to be taking it as an invitation to do the same. Realizing that the woman was stripping herself bare, Lil averted her eyes, hand blocking out the image, as she struggled on figure out what exactly to say. What made it worse, was the woman felt it necessary to carry out a conversation. Was...was she asking her to join her in the shower? What was even happening now? Then the realization hit her, being a slave, she probably wasn't used to the expected social norms. Which made it all the more difficult to explain what she was doing. "No, you just....you just take care of yourself, I'm fine." She was lying of course, it was a struggle to just keep her hand over her blushing face, though to Lil's relief, Sophia's form disappeared into the wash room, allowing the Warden to try and relax.​
She attempted to sit up as she heard the water come on, and felt her legs give out the moment she stood up, prompting her to fall back onto the sofa. Hearing Sophia's voice speak to her once more, Lil turned her head and realized her mistake a moment too late, catching a glimpse of Sophia, her gaze dropped to the floor, struggling to compose a proper sentence for several moments. "No, no! Just...I'll be leaving here shortly." She stumbled over her words, this situation having been one she had never found herself in before. Sophia was pretty of course but, well, Lilanna just felt intrusive merely being here. All the more reason why she needed to leave.​
With Sophia again retreating back into the washroom, Lil realized she needed to leave and get herself prepared, least the woman inquire if she needed any more assistance. Unfortunately for the Warden, her body was not in agreement, as she managed to rise and take a total of five steps, before her legs gave out and she collapsed before the door. Muttering silent swears to herself, she managed to roll onto her back, the door controls just several inches away from her reach.​
Nothing seemed to be going her way today.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Seeing Lilanna on the floor, caused Sophia to panic. Sophia had peeked to check on her friend's status. She had every intention of putting on a robe, she had told herself she was going to. However the girl on the floor took all of her good intentions and pushed them out the window. "Lil! Are you ok!' She booked it to her location, now wet and naked. "Are you ok?" She asked leaning over her friend and checking to make sure she was conscious. "You can't even walk can you. " She closed her eyes in frustration and pondered what to do with her helpless friend. Then the red color on Lil's face brought her to a certain realization she was naked. Sophia got up nearly as quick as she arrived and ran back to the bathroom and grabbed the robe and wrapped it around herself. It was at least covering most of her body. Then she ran right back. "Sorry, I forgot it isn't normal to be naked in front of other people."

Sophia looked at her pitiful friend and giggled. "You should really ask for help Lil. that is what friends are for." She took a deep breath and then attempted for a second time to pick up Lilanna. Adjusting her so it was comfortable and stable once she was up. "So either me or one of your attendants are going to help you, which will it be? I can give you a sponge bath and put you in your bed or they can but you are not going to leave the bed until you get your strength back." She wondered what on earth her friend did before having her here. Did she just lay until someone found her? I mean that supposed that she wore herself out like this often but one would reason that it sound like something Lil would do. "I can't have my only friend dying on me."

A New Home
Her momentary annoyance turned into something akin to panic, as Sophia took notice of her tumble. Lil let out a groan, preparing a retort, only to find Sophia coming over to her without a hint of clothing. Immediately, Lil's words died in her throat, the Warden recoiling away, her face once red from annoyance, was now bright red from embarrassment. "D-Damn it Sophia will you stop doing that?" She almost felt the woman was doing this on purpose now, getting some sort of enjoyment out of causing this reaction from Lilanna.​
"I can walk alright? Just-just go put some clothes on!" She grumbled, her elbows propping herself up, forcing her body into a low crouch, before she fell forward onto all fours, her muscles aching and crying out against her. She heard giggling, and glanced up to find Sophia looking down at her with a mix of pity, and amusement. Against her wishes, she was once again picked up, groaning as Sophia assisted her back to the couch. Taking one of the pillows, Lil closed her eyes, wanting to get the image of Sophia out of her head, but the more the woman talked, the harder that goal was.​
If only she could phase through the floor. That was the only way she'd be getting out of this special sort of torture. Sophia offered a solution, one that the Warden was quick to refute. "I don't need help, I can do that just fine on my own. I've managed with worse before." She asserted, and while that was true, that was a matter of life and death. Something she had leaned heavily into the dark-side to overcome. Something that she had sworn to long long touch. Now, here she was, being held hostage and threatened by being pampered by her potential apprentice. Scowling to Sophia, the Warden would have crossed her arms if she could. "I'm not at risk of dying, my body is just damaged from over exhaustion." She tried to explain, but it wouldn't do her any good. She knew that much. "You are not giving me a bath. I'm not a child." She said, her eyes looking dead on to Sophia, wanting her to know that was going to be a hill she was dying on.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Sophia blushed as she thought about the clothes issue. "I am sorry, I was worried and forgot about the robe. I will try to not let it happen again. " She was debating leaving the woman on the couch. Her friend was a hot mess, and her couple falls from even trying to move showed that she was in bad shape. She pinched the bridge of her nose pondering what to do with her friend. "Lil I am sorry I just worry about you, you are my only friend and here you are not even able to get off the couch. If you tell me how I can get the attendants to help you or we can chill here. "

She sat in a nearby chair and enjoyed the fact she didn't have to do anything. She had to admit the more time she spent with the woman the more she thought she was cute. Her behavior generally provided a giggle in the least. "I suppose that is a fair request though. I just want to help you. You did so much for me. " Sophia then giggled and knew how to cheer up the situation. She got up and slipped behind the couch, taking a minute to change into her wolf form. She padded in front of her friend giving the perfect puppy dog face being a wolf and all. She would put her head against Lil trying to act all cute. She couldn't talk anymore but she had all the body expression a wolf could ask for. Sophia had to admit that it felt amazing to be in this form. She might need to run around the base for a few laps after cheering up her friend. She gave a soft whine as she sought out pets.

20180507-144052-9e5695033187188c533f27ec1eea8f21_xl.jpg

A New Home
Being left to fume for a moment, the Warden tried to center herself, focusing on removing the exhaustion from her body, hoping that doing so would assist in her recovery. "You don't need to worry, if I couldn't take care of myself, I would be here right now." She said, her tone a tad strained from having had her pride a tad bruised. Sophia was stressing far more than was needed, perhaps out a belief that she needed to pay back Lil for having rescued her, something the former Sith found entirely unneeded. "I'll just....'chill' here." She said, the word sounding rather odd to her, but the connotation was enough for her.​
Seeing Sophia finally getting a hint, the Warden went back to meditation, attempting to focus on recovery, only to hear Sophia confirm that which she had already suspected. There was little to add upon, so Lil merely continued to focus, only to soon be interrupted by the whinging of a...dog? Her eyes opened, and she initially found herself startled upon seeing a wolf before her. It took several moments for Lil to connect what had just occurred, recalling Sophia's confession of being a...Lupine was it? Staring down at the attempted puppy face, Lil did her best to not be swayed. "Sophia I...what in the hell are you doing?" She asked, simply baffled as to what the woman was attempting with this ploy, her head now nudging against Lil's leg as if demanding some sort of tribute. She had played this game before, and....there really was no winning it.​
Grunting, she slowly lifted a hand, and patted the top of Sophia's head, hoping that would be enough to placate the woman for the time being. "There, you've won, happy?" She said softly, her body sinking into the couch, as she hadn't a clue on how long it would take to finish recovering. At least Sophia would be here to keep her company.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Objective: Cuddle
Equipment: Fur and claws

Sophia gave a wolfly grin and then just attempted to curl up near Lil so she could relax and Sophia could enjoy her wolf form. It had been ages since she had and it was nice. She couldn't talk but she could give body language towards her friend. She circled a couple times and then folded up near Lil so she was still within reach of a pet but also giving her space. Honestly she just wanted her new friend to recover. She wished there was something she could do to help her. It made her feel helpless, which wasn't a good feeling so she decided to give her some rest and get some herself.

The fact that she could do whatever she wanted, That she could use her force abilities and was actually safe to transform to the other side of herself. It was nice. So nice that she started to doze off. It was the first time she had let her guard down in ages. She slept the peaceful sleep of someone that didn't have a care in the world. With Lilana here, she was as good as home. She had rescued her and protected her. It was time to rest.

20180507-144052-9e5695033187188c533f27ec1eea8f21_xl.jpg

A New Home
With the woman now having decided to claim the couch as her territory, the former Sith felt as if she couldn't maneuver out of this position. She wasn't irked, nor frustrated, but rather conflicted on what to do next. To her surprise, Sophia faded off to sleep, and despite Lil's desire, she felt fatigue getting the best of her as well. She decided to humor it, closing her eyes, and allowing herself to sleep. She felt at ease, a sensation that was needless to say a rarity, though for her it was...nice.​
Sophia was certainly a welcome addition to this new group she was forming with her master, yet there was something else about the woman that she enjoyed. Taking a handhold of fur, she sighed, the warmth provided by Sophia made her feel good, let her feel safe. She took in another breath, and sighed, her eyes studying the sleeping before beside her, pondering what she would do with an apprentice. She hadn't a clue how to teach, nor mentor another, and yet she had taken a charge.​
It was something she would have to deal with, just like she had in the past. Day by day, she'd have to learn how to become a master, hopefully Sophia would be willing to play along with it.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Sophia slept well with her cuddle buddy. She felt safe with Lilanna. It was a new feeling and she wasn't take it for granted. She dreamt of happier times and a certain cute rescuer. If only she could of skipped the whole part of being a slave. She woke up when her nose smelt food. She could tell it was getting closer and got excited. Then a cart was pushed in and her stomach growled. It was rather empty only having rations in it pilfered from Lilanna's ship. She quickly turned into a human to receive the food. However she miscalculated on two fronts. One, she was on Lil. Two she was now completely naked. She however had her attention was focused on the food. "What is for dinner, I am starving. " Then the looks from the servants, alerted her to something being up. She looked down and cursed rolling over the couch in a thud and quickly putting on her robe before reappearing to sit for food. "Sorry about that." She smiled as she took in the smell of the food. "I can't remember the last time I had a real meal. I just hope my stomach can handle it."

"Also do you know where I can get some clothes? I just need something to cover me honestly. I don't really need much. Anything you can spare really. My rags are probably not appropriate garb not counting their stench. Also do I need to do some work to pay this off? I mean I don't have credits to my name yet but I can figure out how to earn some." Sophia found her self growing fond of her time with Lil. She didn't want to leave her side.

A New Home
Lilanna felt something shift on her chest, warmth was once there, and then it was gone. She let out a stifled groan, her hand moving to grab at what was now gone, and felt the sensation of skin on her hand this time. Her eyes opened, confused as to what was occurring, as her mind slowly put together the pieces. She had Sophia with her and-​
Her eyes widened in a mix of shock, and baffled confusion. The servants who had come to deliver the pairs dinner were similarly stunned, though Lilanna herself was red in the face and trying her best to avert her eyes. Sophia thankfully seemed to realize the problem, as she did attempt to rectify the situation, though the Warden was at her wits end on how to handle how her apprentice approached the matter of...civilized dress. The Warden felt some of her strength was returned, as she was able to rise from the couch and retrieve the pairs dinner, removing the covers for the plates, Sophia would be surprised to find a rather scrumptious display of steak, and grilled vegetables. Setting the meals down on the table, she would allow her apprentice to devour the meal to her hearts content, though the Warden reminded silent, her face still red and merely trying to ensure her new companion could enjoy her first real meal in....well quite a long time. "Clothing will be provided for you in due time, as for work, don't stress about it. It's nothing we can't handle." Lilanna was speaking without thinking at current, her eyes trying to remain off of Sophia, as she couldn't bare to look the woman in the eyes after seeing her undressed one too many times.​
Lilanna took a seat to claim her own dinner, though she awkwardly turned away to remove the metal clamps on her face, and ate with her back partly turned towards Sophia. She didn't enjoy sharing meals, not when she could be viewed in such a manner. She could only hope Sophia wouldn't try and pry at her any further, the Warden already had her fill of excitement for today.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Sophia blushed herself as Lil had touched her, she hadn't been expecting that but she didn't freak out. She normally freaked out when someone touched her but something about Lil didn't. She smiled a bit thinking about the woman beside her. She noticed Lil's own attempt to eat without showing whatever was under the metal mask. She tasted her meal, stopping herself from out right devouring it partially out of fear of choking. "Lil, you know you don't have to hide from me, I think your beautiful no matter what you look like underneath all that metal. Just know you don't have to hide around me. You can be yourself like you let me be around you. You didn't mind that I just enjoyed my other form. It means a lot to be able to be myself around someone and I want to offer the same to you."

Sophia didn't know what to think of Lil. She had thought of 500 other things to say before actually saying something. She really didn't want to mess up things with Lilanna. It was her chance at a new life. Then she also felt so safe with her and it was just different. Normally she was on high alert and jumpy. With Lil it wasn't that way. She couldn't ruin this. "I mean unless you rather not show it, then ignore me...."

A New Home
The Warden's expression sour, having grown used to being told such things by others. She could count the amount of people she could trust on one hand. Nyxie was the only one thus far that had seen under the mask, and Corin well, that hadn't exactly been planned, but the Ultranaut had seen more of her than anyone in the last seven years. It was difficult to ask such things of her, to put down her armor, be even more vulnerable than she was already being? That was too much, even from her potential apprentice. "I'd rather not. The damage is rather severe, and it could very well ruin your appetite." That much was true, or at least, she felt as much. Getting close to people was what lead her to having the scars to show for it, only after encountering others was she starting to understand that being herself wasn't the worst possible thing she could do.​
These things took time, but eventually, Sophia would learn that, hopefully.​
"I'm not going to ignore you." She affirmed, feeling the dip in the girls mood, and feeling a bit at fault for it. Taking a forkful of vegetables, Lil stowed them in her mouth, and attached the plate back as she swallowed. "I am being myself, by doing this, hopefully you can understand that." She looked back to face Sophia, face still obscured, but intent on speaking with the woman about the topic at hand regardless. Locking eyes however, Lil's face slowly became reddened, as the thoughts of the nude woman threatened to come to the front of her mind.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Objective: Eat
Equipment: Bath Robe

Sophia shrugged. "I doubt that, you might not see what someone will do to a slave and have to help try to survive it... but maybe you have. I don't know I just know that sadly not much bothers me anymore. I have spent the last several years terrified and now I am safe. That was the first time I was in my lupine form since before I got captured. Didn't want to be found out in case they came up with some way to use that against me. Also that collar had cut off my connection to the force. Its amazing how alone you feel without it after having it. I just want you to know I thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing all this for me. I don't want to face my family after all this time and I don't know what to do with my life but here you are providing me shelter, food and companionship. You are amazing in my book and not much could convince me of otherwise." She ate her food giggling a bit as she watched Lil try to eat while looking away yet pay attention to the conversation. It must be really annoying. "I honestly was a little surprised you ate like regular people considering the mask. Figured maybe you needed a liquid diet under all that metal. I am glad that isn't the case."

Sophia ate her food slowly, relishing all the flavors and the fact it wasn't slop or worse. It was amazing to have real food again. The few times she had been given real food, she hadn't the stomach to enjoy it. This was like heaven. She could definitely get use to having real food again.

A New Home
Lil frowned at Sophia, knowing that the woman didn't fully know her past, nor the things that the Warden had done in the past. She served the Sith, in some ways she might have been just as bad as her master. "I lived that life too, but it seems you came out stronger than me." That much seemed true, Lilanna had tapped into the Dark Side and embraced the Sith to escape her pain, Sophia somehow had managed it.​
The giggling caused the Warden to wince, her cheeks keeping a faint shade of pink. Sophia's innocence seemed to have remained undamaged, in spite of her difficulties, the woman appeared to remain without falter. Something that Lilanna was jealous of, something she wished she had. "I just wanted to help you, because I've gone through similar hardships." She remarked, her eyes studying Sophia as she made the comment. There was a time when that wasn't the case, back when she first earned her injuries. It had taken months before she could put that liquid diet stuff aside. Feeling that she could at least try to open up, the Warden removed the masked section of her armor, revealing the full extent of her injuries to Sophia, her expression shaping in to a frown. "Everyone seems to be surprised I'm living under all the armor, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that." She sighed, taking her fork and prodding her food, before reluctantly taking another bite.​
At times she knew she didn't deserve to have this life, these friends, none of it should have been hers. Yet, it was. If nothing else, she needed to try and put it to good use, so that those that she had cut life short for wouldn't have died in vain.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Objective: Eat
Equipment: Bath Robe

"I don't know about that, I think if anyone else was here I would probably be hesitant but I just feel safe around you. You have proven you will protect me. Some might call me foolish for trusting someone just because they saved me a couple times and broke me out but something about you puts me at ease if that makes any sense."

Sophia continued to eat and smiled as Lil did too. It was nice to see her lower her guard a bit. "Well if what I have seen of you is any indication then yes its amazing you are alive. However I am glad you stick your neck out for your friends." Sophia ate some more and made a sigh. "So what is it you do exactly, we do? Since I am training with you and all? " Sophia had been wondering and finally voiced the courage to ask it out loud. This base and everything seemed so big, and the numerous injuries spoke of some sort of combat job. She often deployed with the army but didn't seem to be part of the army. Sophia tried to put the pieces together and gave up and decided to ask instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom