Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A new Faction. A new Chapter. A new World.

Black Hawk

B
Dromund Kaas was the third planet in the Dromund framework, a star framework in the Sith Worlds region of the Outer Rim Territories' Esstran part. Initially, a state of the Sith Empire, its area was lost when of the Great Hyperspace War with the Galactic Republic, however, the Sith Emperor drove his kin on a twenty-year experience that finished with the rediscovery of Dromund Kaas in 4980 BBY. The Emperor and the pieces of the broke Since society developed again the Sith Empire with Dromund Kaas as its capital, restraining the planet's creature like wildernesses and working up their Empire's quality from the high rises of Kaas City. Dromund Kaas stayed safe from Republic restitution when the Empire propelled the Great Galactic War in 3681 BBY, however, a Republic intrusion armada assaulted the Imperial capital in 3641 BBY during the Galactic War with the Empire while a Jedi Knight battled and vanquished the Emperor in close to the home battle.

Black Hawk had just arrived on Dromund Kaas. He had his usual suit on and had everything on his belt. The AoC had been good friends with him, but they had not really satisfied his needs. Black Hawk did not fit in, but while he was there, He found out about another faction called The Sith Empire. Black Hawk knew that he had to turn into a Sith to a Criminal. It was time for him to go back to a Sith. He would have contacted Nexus Krae, but they were out of sorts. Black Hawk knew that he probably should go to a far better group of people.

Black Hawk got out of his seat from the taxi and gave the driver the rest of his money in front of the Sith Academy. He did not have another place to go. It was either join up with The Sith Empire or be a lonely beggar. Black hawk went inside and hoped that everything would be ok as he looked around to try to find someone to let him into the academy and faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reaper of Won Shasot

[ D A X...F Y R E ]

............Ya know, there was one benefit of not being the head honcho of what people essentially saw as a Force school. You could go to places that normally got you shot. Of course, that didn't mean Dax didn't have a target on his back anymore. The Forcer had a pretty strong feeling that if he ran into Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , the big guy might try to stab him. But hey, the all powerful Sith Emperor surely had better things to do than hang around on Dromund Kaas, right? Well Dax surely hoped so.

............Of course, if anyone currently caught him slicing into one of the Sith Academy's databases from this jackport hiding just around the corner from the entry way, any of Dromund Kaas' ever-so hospitable denizens would wanna stab him. And that's exactly what Dax was doing as he tapped away at the screen on his hololink, tethered to the wall. Fingers crossed no one saw him!

Black Hawk

Darth Malevolum

D
Her encounter on Yavin had left her conflicted about a great deal of things truth be told. Secrets, power, and dealing with another potential rival? There was much to digest, and even more to uncover. It was for that reason that Malevolum had gone into the archives, seeking knowledge on how to remove memories so that they could no longer be used against her.

She was tired of the sentiment, of finding herself at the mercy of another due to her past life. She would tolerate it no more. Such weakness was unbecoming of her, and unfit of a Sith lord. From her seat in the observation room, she witnessed a shuttle coming in, perhaps new recruits looking to join the ranks. Rather sad lot they were. Often they were some run away children, looking for a place within the Empire because one time when they got mad they threw a plate across the room and now they're ready to be a Sith. It happened more often than she'd like to admit, but half the children who stepped off that shuttle didn't even know what the force was. She paid it little mind, returning to her readings, as she seemed to be getting closer to the knowledge that she craved. Soon, she could wipe the past away forever, and it would trouble her no longer.

Black Hawk Dax Perl Dax Perl

Black Hawk

B
Black Hawk walked into the school. He looked around and saw that it looked dreadful and scary. There were skulls everywhere. Black Hawk liked that. He went to the desk and felt that there was a powerful force user nearby. He looked around and saw her. Black could only assume that she was the head person who controlled the school that he had entered.

“Hello,” said Black Hawk nervously. “I have come from across worlds to find The Sith Empire. Do you work at this fine establishment? I am Black Hawk. I would like to pledge my allegiance to The Sith Empire, especially with the great Emperor Carnifix. Can you please tell me where to go?”

Darth Malevolum Dax Perl Dax Perl

The Reaper of Won Shasot

[ D A X...F Y R E ]

............Dax could hear a shuttle landing just outside of where he was currently...investigating. 'Gorram, of course they'd bring in the new blood now.' the Rogue thought to himself as he plastered his back against the wall and masked his already suppressed Force signature even further. He could only pray now, that no one would notice him.

A troop of black clad neophytes paraded past the snooping Forcer without so much as a single glance. Man, if these guys wanted to make it through the first week of little Sith's school, they were gonna need to develop their situational awareness, and fast. Backstabbing was about as common as red lightsabers around here. Both in the literal and figurative sense of the phrase.

"Hello, I have come from across worlds to find The Sith Empire. Do you work at this fine establishment? I am Black Hawk. I would like to pledge my allegiance to The Sith Empire, especially with the great Emperor Carnifix. Can you please tell me where to go?" came one of the newbie's voices. Dax's eyes drew themselves towards the source of the voice, where a masked and armored spacer was speaking to someone who's Force presence was so dark and terrifying it practically screamed 'I'm a Sith Lord and unless you wanna be brutally experimented on and subsequently murdered, don't talk to me'. And somehow this guy had missed that...'Oh, he's gonna be the first to die...' Dax thought to himself as he stole a glance at his hololink. Almost done...

Black Hawk | Darth Malevolum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom