Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Empire (Interest Check)

So I've been thinking about creating a new faction, possibly going major. What I want to do is bring a brand new empire to the galactic map, one that lays dormant beyond the current major conflicts and rising issues of the galaxy. As an example, I will be drawing inspiration from the Eternal Empire from SWTOR. Except, you know, with less tyrant-sith stuff.

I plan to sub a new system as a starting point just for this faction. While the Alliance, Remnant, etc. duke it out in a classic battle of light versus dark, this new empire will likely have less to do with the Force, and more to do with politics and technological advancements. Those who do practice the Force within the faction will most likely not align with the light nor dark, but rather gray for the most part.

Located in the far reaches of space, this faction would be quite isolated from the rest of the galaxy. I want to bring something new to the table in Chaos so that everything isn't all Jedi/Sith, Mandos whatever. I would really like to develop this faction into something that really stands out. It may not seem very unique at first, but I'll go a lot more in-depth later on.

GOVERNMENT:
Now, said faction would most likely be a monarchy. However, not a complete monarchy. The monarch will have their advisors, counsel, etc., but in the end, big boss man makes the final decisions. I'm still working it out.

MILITARY:
Just like the Eternal Empire, this faction will be almost entirely naval-based. That being said, pilots and admirals are all welcome. There will of course be ground forces, though the navy will be the prize of the empire.

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:
The faction will be focused on technological developments which will likely be very different from the rest of the galaxy. When I say isolated, I mean ISOLATED. I'm planning for the empire to be very isolationist and while not hostile, cautious of outsiders. The end goal is, of course, to gain power in the galaxy. Expect much warfare and turbulent relationships.

Now, my character isn't really well suited to be the next Immortal King. Perhaps after I write some development, but for now I'll most likely make a new character for this.

I'm sorry that I can't explain very well what I mean here. I'm half awake as I'm writing this, so I'll revise it when I have a fresher mind. Obviously what I've written here is just the bare bones of the idea, so expect a lot more detail once I really get into it.

Though I don't want to waste my time unless people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom