Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Challenger Approaches! {By Challenger I Mean Ally}

So I probably should have poked my head in right after making the 'big plot reveal' post thing. Whelp, as you can tell, I didn't, and now I'm here, giving a belated introduction. Some of y'all might already know me. I assume so, since I kinda threw a rock at one of your leaders that one time. That was fun. But the rock throwing is over for now (for a few different reasons).

Nyx recently revealed that she was a spy of the Old Empire originally intended to infiltrate the Jed Order. Things went bad when the Empire collapsed, her allies went nuts, and she was given more than three times as much poison as she was supposed to get. Despite that she went on to complete her mission. Of course, most of the other people who gave her the previously mentioned mission are conveniently dead. Feel free to doubt her supposed Imperial loyalty as much as you want.

I think I lost track of my point again. That happens a lot. So here's what I think the point was: Nyx claims to be on the side of the One Sith (since they came out of the ashes of the Empire she knew) and now, though she's a ghost, wishes to continue adding her brethren. Whether or not anyone decides to trust her she will be giving aid in future Dominions, faction threads, and the general what-not. Somehow. Despite being dead. Because why not?...

TL;DR: Nyx is part of the One Sith now. Yay! But she's still dead. Not as much yay?

[member="Vengeance"]
Nyx may be willing to assist you, depending on what exactly you have in mind.
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
Ah, just the man I wanted to see. By the way, Ire will be making a return soon as well.
[member="Vrag"]
Oh, look! It's the lady I threw a rock at! But aren't I the one who's supposed to say 'ello? I am the one who was born a high Imperial, after all. ;)

[member="Darth Ferus"]
You may find Nyx willing to assist in your plots- a force ghost still has access to their powers, after all- but you will also find her a bit particular about what work she'd take. Most of her time will, for the most part, be spent with the members of the One Sith she already knows. Vornskr, Vrag, the occasional NPC (put in mostly to smooth over any small plot holes), etc. There are quite a few people she'd be willing to help kill though. In addition Ire'Rain will be returning soon. She will definitely be joining the Assassins.
[member="Vengeance"]
Nyx has always been fond of revenge. Should she ever meet Vengeance, I'm sure she wouldn't mind assisting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom