Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning

Csilla

Csilla, home of the Chiss. It was here that her bosses, [member="Bato Golden"], and Krayzen lived. She had never spoken with them that much, mostly because she was aware that they were extremely busy. Maria was extremely nervous, since she did not know anything about their personalities.

"Transmitting IFF tag." she said, as she landed her ship on the spaceport. Once the ship landed, Maria would leave her ship, and go to the location of the meeting.

She wondered what the two were like, as she used her speeder to go past the streets of Csilla.

Bato Golden wasn't exactly sure where Krayzen was. Perhaps his business partner was doing the sensible thing, and driving to the meeting. Bato preferred walking; it helped him get a feel for his location, and more importantly, kept his trainer off his back. Still, Krayzen didn't seem like the type to show up late, so he didn't bother worrying.

He took a quick glance at his chronos. He still had about fifteen minutes, and he was only ten minutes out. There was certainly some time to kill. The actor walked over to a streetside cafe, and ordered three drinks.

Might as well pick something up, he thought.

[member="Bato Golden"]

Ever since he had returned from the Unknown Regions, it was difficult at times to be able to manage his time considering the multiple responsibilities he had. There were times, such as now, where the Anzat had experienced mild sleep. Not the perfect state of mind to be in an important business meeting.

The only thing that had kept Krayzen mildy awake was the possibility of another assassination. Recently, an unknown assassin had attempted to take his life, and Krayzen would make sure he would be prepared if such an event would repeat itself, such s at this very instance.

Krayzen quickly arrived at the location via his speeder. They were in a room, and it was there that he met Maria Vosk. He wondered to himself where Bato was, but the Anzati took this opportunity to rest, lying his head on the table, as he slept before Bato arrived.

If Bato arrived, Maria would wake Krayzen up, and he would be prepared for the meeting to begin.

After several more minutes, Bato finally entered at the meeting room. He wore his best smile as he pushed open the door, and quickly placed the three cafs down on the table. "I didn't know how everyone likes theirs, but there's those little things of cream and sugar if you need them."

He turned to face Maria and extended his hand. "Bato Golden. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Ms. Vosk."

[member="Bato Golden"]

"The pleasure is all mine." Maria stated. She pushed Krayzen, waking him up in the process. Maria was then surprised when she saw Bato bring in refreshments.

"Thank you for that sir." she said, nodding in the process. She then sat down, eager to begin the meeting and get to official business.

The first thing she brought out was a graph, showing the growth in profits by Golden Entertainment.

"We have been doing extremely well recently, as evidenced by the graph. I believe it is time we diversify our services. I would like to ask both of your permission in doing so." she said, hoping for a response.

[member="Bato Golden"]

"I've been thinking of expanding into two lucrative services, tourism, and film." she replied. Maria then remembered the argument that had occurred in the GE HQ in Zeltros. Some had questioned her ability to lead the company, and she hoped that with Bato, and Krayzen's approval, she could quickly show them that she was the right leader for the company.

"I'm not familiar with film. I know that you are an actor Mr. Golden, so if you allow Golden Entertainment to expand to film, I'll live that up to you." she said.

"In terms of tourism, I've been wanting this company to create resorts, and so forth. There is a certain world in the Core Worlds I've been wanting to expand to. I think it's extremely lucrative, and will make us experience a surge in growth in my opinion."

[member="Bato Golden"]

"That's excellent Maria. I fully support all of the actions that you want to take. " Krayzen said. He then saw Maria show him and Bato the core worlds that they wanted to expand to. It was an ambitious program, but the Anzati fully approved. Krayzen wanted to get as much things done as he could.

They would continue to talk about various things; soon however, the meeting was over, and Krayzen would leave.

Maria was momentarily surprised by Krayzen's quick approval. For some reason, she had anticipated it would take some time to convince him. She then nodded, presenting other parts of her plan that she had not mentioned, knowing full well that it was an important meeting, perhaps the most important in the company's history. She would then continue to speak for some time, before finishing the meeting.

After the meeting was finished, she decided that she should leave. Before she left though, Maria wondered to herself if she should open up a resort on Csilla. An ice-based resort on Csilla was one that she liked, but she decided not to do it, choosing to focus on her chosen objectives, before exploring the Unknown Regions, primarily Iron Empire space.

"Thank you for the meeting." she said, before she left, going back to her business.

THE END.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom