Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Beginning

I wanted to call it A New Hope, but that'd be a little cliche for a Star Wars RP Forum.

This is my new hope, though. I hope that this faction grows over the coming weeks and months to recapture the aspects of the Galactic Republic that we all love.

The most recent news is that we exist. We will begin having some faction threads up soon, and thanks to [member="john ash"] and [member="myles skyreaper"] for helping me to figure out how best to serve as the Owner for this faction. I have a feeling I will be leaning on them and everyone else to help me build this faction back up.

We have an introductions thread in the OOC, please stop by and introduce yourself, tell us about your character, and tell us what you want to see/get out of the Republic.

We have one faction thread going, in which we have a few characters present to treat with a delegation from Naboo concerning recent attacks by a Republic splinter group led by the traitorous Suravi Teigra. We have two more faction threads in the planning stages, one that will go into our exodus from Republic space and becoming the Republic in Exile, and one that will hopefully have us establish relations with Alderaan and Faith Organa.

If you have ideas for more faction threads, toss them up in Skywalker Hall. If you want to do some training or social threads just within the Republic, the IC Play forum is open to you. If you want to plan out your next project for the factory and/or codex, our R&D forum welcomes the activity as well.

Thank you all for joining, and I hope you enjoy the Galactic Republic.

Just point me in the right direction. Dar'rak is sort of technically still on the planet but I have not posted him in the follow up threads for the Galactic Alliance so he is still possibly available if someone wanted to tag him in the delegations thread.

He'd need a really good explanation for being there though. Since his membership here is more OOC than IC due to him and myself not being around during the Old Republic's fall. It would not really make sense for him to be suddenly there out of the blue. Was thinking maybe he got medical treatment on one of the vessels and being an old War Hero from Ossus is asked to mitigate between the two other factions? Being this one and Naboo?

I still need to figure out how long ago that was so I have a better Idea of how old Dar'rak looks but cannot find any information regarding when it happened in the Chaos timeline.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Dar'rak"]

As reference, the OS invasion of Coruscant where they took it from the old GR was ICly ~12 years ago. Not sure when Ossus was, but you could kind of guess based on that info I hope.

A reason as to why you would be in the GR ICly could be that you heard of a splinter group looking to recreate the Republic in its original form before the corruption had taken it over. We are sort of pulling a CIS from the Clone Wars or rebellion during the Empire by setting up in the outer rim area before looking to move towards the core.

[member="John Ash"] Well if that is accurate then Dar'rak would possibly be in his late 20s to early 30s by now. As that had to of happened some time after the Liberation of Ossus thread where far as I know Coruscant was still in Republic Control as that is where Dar'rak lived. Being likely around 15-16 at the time of Ossus, I could simply add another 12-13 years on top of that. Wow he'd been gone a long time. Mid 30s upon his return. Dar'rak left a child Knight and became a man before returning to the galaxy at large.

Guess in the current timeline I better stop calling him a Young Knight as he started out younger than me and somehow is now a wee bit older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom