Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new beginning

The hallway was grand and magnificent. Public officials and administrators swarmed them like bees protecting their hive. The double doors leading further inside to the grand office of the Supreme commander was flanked by two senate guards wearing their red distinct uniforms.

Mantic could not help but feel out of place in his simple and rather worn robes. Yet here he was given an appointment with the most powerful man in the Galactic Republic.
The assistant raised an eybrow as she noticed that he hesitated and then stomped her foot impatiently.

“The Supreme Chancellor has a busy schedule Master jedi, perhaps you could afford to meditate on another day…” she snapped as he had more or less out of habit fallen silent trying to take it all in.

“Yes, of course. I apologize.” He said with a thin smile and motioned for her to lead the way.

The Supreme Chancellors office was not a single room but rather a maze of corridors and offices spread out over an impressive areal. What machinery he mused impressed as they passed through them all.

Having left his lightsaber with the final security check they had finally reached the destination. The last door opened up and they entered into the heart of the Republic, the office of [member="Jack Sparrow"]

“Jedi Master Mantic Dorn.” the assistant announced and stepped to the side.

Mantic took a deep formal bow remaining at a good distance from the massive desk of the figure that he had sworn to follow and protect.

“Supreme Chancellor, I am honored that you took the time to see me.”

[member="Jack Sparrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom