Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A New Beginning

Coveway
00:00

Looking on my datapad, I clicked on a button and summoned a 3d map of the region. Wearing nothing but a small blanket over myself, I felt the winds breeze through my hair. I didn't know much about this part of the galaxy. I had only been in the First Order for a limited time. It was a small place compared to where it used to be, yet I felt like it was a place I could call home. Then again, everywhere I went, all the people closest to me had fallen. Nothing could ever truly be home for me; I would spend the rest of my centuries as a nomad.

As a former Sith Knight, I was not accustomed to negotiations. My whole life has been spent killing, or teaching and helping people how to kill. Yet, even someone like me, with all that the mistakes I've done, know the power of negotiation. I knew that I was new to this art: that was why I asked Firenne Van-Derveld Firenne Van-Derveld to come and join me. I didn't know much about her, but I knew I could always use a different perspective. Well, that and I needed someone to keep me on my toes.

The terrain was difficult. It was like watching a rendition of the Battle of Hoth. My legs were practically covered in feet of snow, and we had a mountain to climb as well. It had been a while since I had been in a planet like this. The last time I remember, it was on Illum, back when the Iron Empire was still an entity. It's been such a long time, yet it feels like yesterday when I was fighting in the battlefield. But everyone needs to evolve. And I did.

Or at least, that's what I try and tell myself.

"Have you ever been here?"

I wasn't one to start conversations, but I found that I didn't want the journey to be boring. Well, that and I needed someone to talk to. Although I'd never admit that to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom