Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A New Beginning for Darvannis

Bovos Bovos

The Hutt Lorda had been devouring more of his specialized buffet platters in front of himself. While he waited for the alien to speak about the arrangement; while also focusing on the alien's generalized appearance that he regarded as strange and disgusting at times. Although he didn't show that on his face; because this was a guest and it would be rude to tell him this and he might lose out on the arrangement that could benefit himself and his food empire; that was starting to expand across the galaxy at a rapid rate. Pressing the button again to better understand; what was being said due to the intense language barrier between the two; he would proceed to listen to the alien as he was speaking in a blunt manner. Which was something that he could admire; considering he often did blunt speaking himself to speed up arrangements instead of word games that would confuse his enemies. Now that the alien had revealed more of himself by looking at him in the eyes; Paranoda would take note of the reason for this language barrier; a set of mandibles, an interesting part of evolution; or so he thought because it allowed them to communicate with such a distinctive tone that forgetting them was almost impossible unless you had a large amounts of alcohol. While his guest would gaze over from time to time; whispering about him as most of them were xenophobic towards anything non-humanoid or didn't have humanoid features. Although they didn't say anything out loud; to the fact that the Lord President of Darvannis was in the room and that he was speaking to the alien about arrangements.

Once the alien had spoken about his request for slaves. Paranoda would ponder inside of his blob of a head; knowing that the Silver Jedi Concord was against slavery and they held a majority of the former hutt space in their grasp. Between having an ally or facing invasion by the jedi for slavery operations; Paranoda would take a gamble and choose to give slaves to him, once understanding that the Alien didn't suggest for him to have anything in return for this deal. Paranoda would quickly deduced that he could pick his own prize in exchange; and having the offer presented to himself. He decided to take and proceeded to speak to the alien. "Well; I believe an arrangement could be made for about 500 slaves to be delivered to you; if that number isn't sufficient enough then I will raise the number for a small fee of course. As for my demands; I run a food empire in the galaxy and need unique and interesting respieces to draw in more customers and grow my power in the food industry across the galaxy. So I'll make the arrangement with you and your tribe if I could borrow some of your tribe's respieces." Exclaimed the Hutt Lorda; knowing that whatever the tribes had to eat would make him a nice profit with new customers wanting to try exotic flavors from across the galaxy. Although he had spoken of the request in a politful manner of course; as to not draw hostility from the alien. He himself knew that tribes had sacred traditions and didn't like outsiders taking them for their own. But he was willing to play the gamble if it meant having more power to himself to shame his rivals in the Hutt Families. While he waited for a response from the alien in front of himself; he would carry on consuming large amounts of food and drink to satisfy his eternal hunger due to his intense genetic defect that require him to eat large amounts of food to keep his body stabilized.

A souls worth was only as valuable as the contributions they had made that was the way of the Cha'ta'ri. But what was the worth of a soul to others and how was it that one being could control the lives of so many without consequences for his actions. The galaxy was a cruel place for all who could not control their own lives and as such, they forfeit their souls to the powerful. But Bovos was no different he cared little for people outside of his tribe but, this was the way.

He stepped away from the throne after hearing the grateful offer from the slug creature.
"My people are not known for their food Yes, we are simple people but I will show you our ways of feasting Yes." The insectoids voice was now completely bland and had lost all emotion. His gaze was directed towards a gawking civilian that was giving Bovos an unwelcoming look.

A large scale-covered arm emerged from the cloak covering Bovos. It hard three clawed fingers that gripped the civilian by his tiny head. Bovos easily lifted the squirming creature into the air. He bowed his head to the Hutt Lord showing him his respect before revealing razor-sharp fangs dotting the drool covered maw as he locked sights with his prey. Before anyone could act the insectoid had already sunk his fangs in the soft skin. Tasting the fresh blood and flesh brought Bovos into a frenzied state of hunger where he could not control himself. After ripping out chunks of flesh from the neck of the humanoid he dropped the crying creature to the floor. A lake of blood formed around the neck and the painful screaming silenced the halls.

Nearly having killed his prey the machinist quickly began devouring the stomach area of the creature who once looked down on him. The sight was unbearable to some as they had never seen such gruesome actions in their noble lives. After consuming most of the internal organs Bovos stood up, blood staining his coat and face.
"This is our way of eating dear Hutt Yes, we feast upon the living to quench our everlasting hunger Yes" Bovos was satisfied with his demonstration and removed the fresh look from his face in order to look more formal. "But I would like to clarify that we would need monthly shipments of slaves, every other month would be satisfactory enough for our tribe Yes" The machinist remained friendly to his host as he meant him no harm his voice calm almost psychopathic keeping in mind the recent events. A smile was dawning along his face, he was satisfied once more.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Bovos Bovos
Panic..Would be the one word that would describe the room at the moment. Paranoda wouldn't be surprised by his barbaric ways as he peered down at him devouring some unfortunate soul. The Guardsman Detachments would be the first to respond; clearing out everyone from the event and into the streets of Oasis City to recover from this brutal display. Paranoda's face would shift; looking around at the now empty hall that once had many guest and the like. The Hutt Lorda of Mancheron wouldn't be particularly upset by this development; he wanted to gain something out of this arrangement in the end. So he would carry on devouring food; as the alien would proceed to speak some more and clean himself to be more presentable to the hutt Lorda; who sat upon his throne. Pondering inside of his head; weather this deal was going south already before it had even been signed. But he wouldn't dwell on this thought for to long; he was a businessman in charge of a galactic food empire that is expanding across the outer rim at the minute. So could do something with this display of cannibalism; but this agreement would have to be quick or else his chances of having a nice party and establish connections would be over with; so with a slight wave of his hand he would proceed to speak once the alien had gotten done speaking himself.

"That was certainly an interesting display of your eating habits. I'm sure that I can make something unique out of this for my food empire. As for the monthly shipment of slaves; that is a fair exchange. I will send the first shipment two days from now; standard galactic time. Not to be rude; but you are upsetting the mood of my party. So I will kindly ask for you to leave if you are happy with this arrangement." The Hutt Lorda would say to him; having his guardsman on standby with their weapons out. Not in a threatening manner of course; but just incase the alien tried anything to the Lord President of Darvannis. It was interesting to see that man; devour another like he himself had with many rivals. But in the presence of his event; this was a step to far and would lose him valuable contacts with the people of influence he had gathered here. While he had delivered his speech to the alien; he would peer over and devour some more of his food that lucky went unspoiled from the blood on the floor of his expensive carpet that he had brought for the event. His only hope was that the alien would kindly leave without further aggression against those at his event; but would use brute force if necessary because even though Paranoda was a smarter hutt than average. He still didn't like being threatened or his goals being at stake simply because of another person's natural instincts that they had.

The Hutt Lord seemed to care little about his feeding tendencies as his face was unfaced. However, the room reacted differently as the guards cleared the guests, making sure they stayed calm and didn't fall victim to another attack from the creature feasting upon one of them.

His display of Cha'ta'ri culture seemed to have frightened the highborn away, of course, this was not profitable for the Hutt Lord's business and, Bovos understood this.
"I am pleased Yes, We will put out a beacon for the drop location Yes, I hope for a successful partnership and we would be happy to help you out with any problems you meet on the way, Yes." He once more bowed his head to the slug creature perched upon his throne to show that he complied with his demand of him leaving.

His veil was now covering his whole face again and his identity was one of the shadows. Bovos stepped away from the throne, he was ready to return home with the news of success and victory. The machinist backed away looking at the guards who had now drawn their weapons as a reaction to his "recipe". He left behind the now-empty hall of the bazaar and the Hutt. The insectoid had one last glance at the wonderous festival and its bright colours before leaving for good and returning to his dropship which would bring him back home.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard
OOC - Darakses and I would be open to doing private or open threads with you if you ever need our help.

OOC - Darakses and I would be open to doing private or open threads with you if you ever need our help.
Bovos Bovos

OOC- Sure I’d be happy to have your help. I have a new character “Wazdamundi” that I will be rping with as well. Just in case you don’t see me online with paranoda ; that is the reason because I’ll be rping with another account. And if you do respond; I can get to it even if I doesn’t show me online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom